• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Bounce Radge
Making a chicken dinner wi roast and mash , Yorkie puds and sprouts . Also 8 bottles of "Henry Weston " cider , which shall be tanned before bedtime 😴

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Tonight I had ,home made scotch broth,then chillie made by my wee sister,watched 101 premiership goals volume 1 and now Gangs of New York.I knew it was a good idea to keep the video player.Oh and I'm drinking cider.

ReeYees

Bounce Radge
Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm back to back from season 1. Then onto 'Its always sunny in Philadelphia'

Green tinted specs

Bounce Radge
Food= spicy Italian sausage sour cream penne pasta.
Drink= Campbells Bobby Burns Shiraz.
Viewing= 6 episodes of Inside No9 ( much to my partners annoyance). Then after she’s toddled of to bed, more Shiraz and a re-run of “That”, final.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Rumbledethumps, washed down with a Lawless village IPA,watching the last episode of Safe

tricky

Bounce Radge
Salmon, broccoli, noodles earlier, glass of water and now on peppermint tea, off the bevvy this week.

About to watch the news

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Kit Kat coffee Hibees bounce

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Home made bread with finely chopped onions through it and knor pkt minestrone.
The loaf sounds nice , J.
My wife is not working now and she's taken to cooking / baking.
Hope she gives the bread a go.
Not sure how her stuff is going to be, as in 40 years of marriage she hasn't baked a bloody thing!
I may need an official 'taster'.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
The loaf sounds nice , J.
My wife is not working now and she's taken to cooking / baking.
Hope she gives the bread a go.
Not sure how her stuff is going to be, as in 40 years of marriage she hasn't baked a bloody thing!
I may need an official 'taster'.
I'm fortunate in that respect, my wife has always been a brilliant cook. Always baking for our kids and grandkids. I love home made soup and bread. She made puff candy as a treat yesterday. Yummy. The bread is to die for and with bitter and soup, mmm. I'm 40 year of marriage also and just found out my eldest had booked a surprise visit from NI with our granddaughter and obviously cancelled. Gutted. I'm in the 12 week indoor category and I will really miss my children, grandchildren and fostered wee ones. Hope all calms down in the near future.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party