• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Just in from work after 14 hour stint. Can't be ersed making anything so it's two slices of toast and a cup of tea. Partick Thistle are beating Manure 3-1 on aggregate on the telly box

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Just in from work after 14 hour stint. Can't be ersed making anything so it's two slices of toast and a cup of tea. Partick Thistle are beating Manure 3-1 on aggregate on the telly box
That was my shift almost, hence the beer battered easy bake chips and beans, spesh the chips beans and broon sauce on the slice of bread, I enjoyed it. I have been keeping fitba I have no interest in out my life, its been good. I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription too!

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Rarely, she is borderline veggie and likes fad diets. I love scrannage! We had the same tea last night right enough.

I did make her a wee tapa of 8 of my chips and a tiny bowl of Indonesian Chilli Sauce to dip into.
I’m half considering giving up meat. Could probably easily ditch beef, not a fan of chicken or any other poultry really, but love lamb, fish and seafood. Bacon, sausages, black pudding would be a big miss though.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I just ate an apple whilst watching the last marigold hotel shite.I had a cup of black tea about an hour ago.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Eating Thai red veg curry
Drinking Portys finest Bellfield brewery craft lager.
Watching Behind the curve

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I’m half considering giving up meat. Could probably easily ditch beef, not a fan of chicken or any other poultry really, but love lamb, fish and seafood. Bacon, sausages, black pudding would be a big miss though.
I have not eaten meat for over thirty years and so I would say to you that you should give it a try. I still eat some fish but mostly wife and I eat some sort of vegetarian meal. But you are right about missing bacon. I still get a wee buzz at the smell of a bacon sarnie.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Match of the day
Red Stripe ( run out of decent beer )
Lateish lunch out at Vittoria for mother’s day so didn’t eat much tonight just snacks

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A pie,a black coffee,some programme about getting old things back to working order.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Pea and paneer curry
Can of red stripe
News

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Tonight its Haddock and Ratatouille, a Glass of Lemon Diluting Juice and listening to the radio. Might start on series one of Line of Duty later?

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Cheese omelette and chips. My hangover lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greensalamander

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Morrisons are very kindly doing 19 crimes for £6, would be rude not to. Has anyone tried their Chardonnay?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
19 Crimes is pretty decent. I like Campo Viejo Tempranillo which is also £6 and delicious.
I’m not a fan of Chardonnay at all so I wouldn’t buy it. I don’t like ‘oaky’ whites, although I enjoy most OK whites as long as they are well chilled.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel