• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
To be fair to my better half , she makes soups on a regular basis so I'm being a bit disingenuous there.
I'll let you know how the baking goes.
I'm missing the grandkids too.
Usually take the eldest one out a walk and then to a cafe for some grub.
Simple thing. His mum told him that I wasnt coming to take him out earlier this week.
He broke his heart( he's 4)
I broke my heart on hearing his reaction.( I'm 64).
Lot of walks to come I hope.

Admin
I am having vegemite and cheddar on toast and a cup of coffee, reading the bounce on a break from work.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
I am having vegemite and cheddar on toast and a cup of coffee, reading the bounce on a break from work.
Argh!
Vegemite? Its definitely a ' love it , or hate it thing.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
To be fair to my better half , she makes soups on a regular basis so I'm being a bit disingenuous there.
I'll let you know how the baking goes.
I'm missing the grandkids too.
Usually take the eldest one out a walk and then to a cafe for some grub.
Simple thing. His mum told him that I wasnt coming to take him out earlier this week.
He broke his heart( he's 4)
I broke my heart on hearing his reaction.( I'm 64).
Lot of walks to come I hope.
I'm the same, retired so grandchildren is my everything, 17 year old plays for CCS on the Friday, 8 year old plays on Sunday and my garden, love it, 16 granddaughter basketball just won Scottish cup with her age group and my wee Irish one has me in jail as the Bold Grandad Scotland. I'm blessed to have other wee ones as daughter fosters. I'll Skype but will miss my hugs and interaction. Had a wee bit dust in my eye with your 4 year old. Family is everything.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Pasta is on the menu today, mussels, peppers, onions, tomatoes, celery, we corn stalks, and chilli. The pasta soaks up the flavours its nice. Not drinking but miss a bottle of Broughtons old jock, theakstons old peculiar.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm on the Weetabix before heading off for work.

Admin
My youngest laddie is back staying with us from Uni, so we went through the fridge and marked up the food on a list of use by date, which defines what we have for lunch and tea, avoids waste and the skitters. Tonight me and my laddie are on a Chicken Balti, Mrs 1875 is on a sea bass stirfry. Finished the first 6 episodes of the new series of Outlander last night, suspect we will be back on the second series of Narcos Mexico tonight.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
My youngest laddie is back staying with us from Uni, so we went through the fridge and marked up the food on a list of use by date, which defines what we have for lunch and tea, avoids waste and the skitters. Tonight me and my laddie are on a Chicken Balti, Mrs 1875 is on a sea bass stirfry. Finished the first 6 episodes of the new series of Outlander last night, suspect we will be back on the second series of Narcos Mexico tonight.
Bit jealous of the sea bass, my personal favorite along with bream. Good advice with dates on food, we are working along the same road. Fish covered in lemon juice with a simple salad, fresh bread and butter. I'm drooling.

Admin
Bit jealous of the sea bass, my personal favorite along with bream. Good advice with dates on food, we are working along the same road. Fish covered in lemon juice with a simple salad, fresh bread and butter. I'm drooling.
Fresh Sea Bass fillets are not expensive in Aldi, chepaer than Cod and Haddock!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
I'm fortunate in that respect, my wife has always been a brilliant cook. Always baking for our kids and grandkids. I love home made soup and bread. She made puff candy as a treat yesterday. Yummy. The bread is to die for and with bitter and soup, mmm. I'm 40 year of marriage also and just found out my eldest had booked a surprise visit from NI with our granddaughter and obviously cancelled. Gutted. I'm in the 12 week indoor category and I will really miss my children, grandchildren and fostered wee ones. Hope all calms down in the near future.
Beer as well, your a very lucky man having a wife that can make home brew.:sm023:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Fresh Sea Bass fillets are not expensive in Aldi, chepaer than Cod and Haddock!
You'll have to phone Hector for a huddick!

tricky

Bounce Radge
Spanish style tortilla omelette with salad and bread for tea, just finished working now so having a red wine nightcap

tricky

Bounce Radge
Not watching anything but reading Ultras by tobias jones in a minute nearly finished it.

Admin
I am having vegemite and cheddar on toast and a cup of coffee, reading the bounce on a break from work, again.

Admin
Wee word of warning, the Muriel Rioja on the deal in the co-Op is honking.

Admin
However, last bottle of 19 crimes being glugged, made a beef and chicken stir fry with noodles for me and my youngest, dee-lish.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party