• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Admin
19 Crimes is pretty decent. I like Campo Viejo Tempranillo which is also £6 and delicious.
I’m not a fan of Chardonnay at all so I wouldn’t buy it. I don’t like ‘oaky’ whites, although I enjoy most OK whites as long as they are well chilled.
I saw both but the deal for the McGuigan Reserve Shiraz at £6 in Morrisons is the winner. Dee-lish......

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I saw both but the deal for the McGuigan Reserve Shiraz at £6 in Morrisons is the winner. Dee-lish......
It’s on my list too, but I find it a bit rougher and not for school nights.

Admin
Tonight I had calamari and ribs in Sneckie, washed down with pints of cold San Miguael. Superb grub. Feck all on the telly, spoke to the Mrs all night.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Tonight I had calamari and ribs in Sneckie, washed down with pints of cold San Miguael. Superb grub. Feck all on the telly, spoke to the Mrs all night.
Man Citeh game was amazing.

tricky

Bounce Radge
Fairly shan tea of pizza and oven chips, washed down with an IPA.

Going to watch Maradona movie at 9pm and snack on bombay mix

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
I have invested heavily in Mount Gay Eclipse rum, served with loads of lime, ice, and Coke Zero. It's GID. Maybe too good...

Jamie

Admin
Nae bog rolls ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Admin
Yesterday I made a chicken stir fry fir me and Mrs 1875, washed down with a bottle the aforementioned McGuigans Shiraz reserve. Then watched 2 episodes of the new series of Outlander and made a dent in a bottle of 19 crimes red.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Yesterday I made a chicken stir fry fir me and Mrs 1875, washed down with a bottle the aforementioned McGuigans Shiraz reserve. Then watched 2 episodes of the new series of Outlander and made a dent in a bottle of 19 crimes red.
One bottle.
As it should be.
Not like some.
Well done.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party