• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Saturday Night At The Movies

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
Watched Uncut Gems at the weekend. If you have Netflix you are duty bound to see this one.

The whole plot revolves around a few days in the life of a gambling addict making one terrible decision after another. Absolutely rattles by from start to finish. 2hrs pass like 20 minutes.
Saw this on Friday too. Tremendous. The guy Stiller is a fanny in all the films i've ever been forced to watch by my kids, but this was something else. Did it come out too late for awards?

Kevin Garnett, who knew he could act?!

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Saw this on Friday too. Tremendous. The guy Stiller is a fanny in all the films i've ever been forced to watch by my kids, but this was something else. Did it come out too late for awards?

Is it not Adam Sandler in that?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin

I like irony, a film about gems with the main character called Howie Ratner ( remember that fud jewellery executive Gerald Ratner with his infamous 'We also do cut-glass sherry decanters complete with six glasses on a silver-plated tray that your butler can serve you drinks on, all for £4.95. People say, "How can you sell this for such a low price?", I say, because it's total crap and we sell a set of earings cheaper than an M&S prawn sandwich but probably would not last as long. Folk avoided Ratners and plummeted by £500m. Splendid.) and a Garnett too.
Will watched tonight with some bottles of Double Diamond and try not to get stoned.

BIG G

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge

Sandler has done this before. If you can track it down I'd recommend Punch Drunk Love he is tremendous in that.

Jim Carrey is another actor like that. Excellent in The Truman Show, Man on the Moon, Philip Morris, Eternal Sunshine... But reverts to irritating clown 99% of the time.

Admin

I watched it last night, wow, that was mental. A really good watch, I needed a lie down after!

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Loved Uncut Gems. Also saw Little Women which might not be up everyone's street but I thought was beautifully done. Didn't go so much for 1917, thought it got a bit boring, but lots of people seemed to really enjoy it.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
1917 was excellent, no really a war film fan but enjoyed that.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
1917 is top notch.
Too much shouting going on in Uncut Gems. Didn't do it for me.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Went to the showcase in Linwood last night - bloody hell it has reclining seats, I watched the film horizontal. Magic.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Went to the showcase in Linwood last night - bloody hell it has reclining seats, I watched the film horizontal. Magic.
Who’s in that? 🤪

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Who’s in that? 🤪
It was actually Bad Boys, and it might have been shit, but I was so comfortable!

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I went to see Birds of prey yesterday.I don't really fallow the comic book films,but I found this very enjoyable.What's not to like?Women kicking the shit out of men, great stuff.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Watched Joker last night, wasn’t what I was expecting at all, really good. Had elements of an old De Niro film “The King of Comedy” about it.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Which film, @P&G? Wife and I went to see "1917" at Ocean Terminal. All seats recliners. I was only one who sat upright to watch film; couldn't have concentrated reclining. Good film.
Sorry. Saw your explanation in earlier post.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Loved Uncut Gems. Also saw Little Women which might not be up everyone's street but I thought was beautifully done. Didn't go so much for 1917, thought it got a bit boring, but lots of people seemed to really enjoy it.
Saw 1917 last night. Not quite what I expected.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Saw a trailer for Parasite before 1917 came on and then noticed it won a load of Oscars.

Went to see it last week. Decent enough with some good dark comedy. More one for the proper film buffs to cream over. Korean film with subtitles.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party