• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

Saturday Night At The Movies

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Saw new Men in Black today,it’s similar to the Ghostbusters reboot in that it’s entertaining enough but just lacks the something different factor of the originals.

Bairn liked it which is main thing.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Maradona is a brilliant watch. I saw Julian Temple’s Ibiza Silent Movie this week too which was really disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
The wonderful Pride on now BBC2. Pride is a 2014 British LGBT-related historicalcomedy-drama film written by Stephen Beresford and directed by Matthew Warchus. Based on a true story, the film depicts a group of lesbian and gay activists who raised money to help families affected by the British miners' strike in 1984, at the outset of what would become the Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners campaign.The alliance was unlike any seen before and was ultimately successful.
If too late and you have not seen it. Get it on Catch up. Folk that new what solidarity means. Quality film.

BIG G

Reactions: NGP

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
The wonderful Pride on now BBC2. Pride is a 2014 British LGBT-related historicalcomedy-drama film written by Stephen Beresford and directed by Matthew Warchus. Based on a true story, the film depicts a group of lesbian and gay activists who raised money to help families affected by the British miners' strike in 1984, at the outset of what would become the Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners campaign.The alliance was unlike any seen before and was ultimately successful.
If too late and you have not seen it. Get it on Catch up. Folk that new what solidarity means. Quality film.

BIG G
That’s a cracking film.
Very entertaining and uplifting.

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Last two films I've seen at the pictues;
Maradonna doc, focusing on his time at Napoli, superb watch.
Apollo 11, just brilliant. No narration or talking head interviews, just stunning footage with NASA & TV commentaries from the time. Great soundtrack as well. Recommend the big screen for both.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Seen Yesterday on Saturday (if you know what I mean !)...great, entertaining movie with of course fabulous music.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
That’s a cracking film.
Very entertaining and uplifting.
Which meant G that, like me you had a wee speck of grit in both eyes, when at the Gay Pride march after the strike,after the NUM and whole communities were defeated and devistated, NUM members from Wales and their families turned up at Pride in 1985 and lead the parade
Spendid article here......

BIG G

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Another week another horror flick for me.

I saw Midsommar at the weekend. It is a slow burner that is clearly influenced by The Wicker Man, but I'd go out on a limb and say its a deeper experience than that folk-horror classic. The main character is far more involved and affected by the pagan shenanigans going on around her as opposed to Edward Woodward's unlucky polis who just experiences the strange behaviour before ultimately falling victim to it.

It's a bit gruelling , its 2hrs 30mins and most of that is concerned with building an unsettling atmosphere around 3 or 4 well earned shocks, so it wont be for everyone, but ultimately I thought it was as satisfying as it was uncomfortable.

It is absolutely stunning on a purely visual level too.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Watched Stan and Ollie recently, absolutely brilliant! Steve Coogan and John C Reilly were born to play those roles.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors