• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Questions to the Board

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Fair doos but saying someone cant post etc doesn’t sit well. But I m not admin . It’s thier gig as to how they run their site
Aye that's a fair point, I apologise to @C Feeney-Seale for the comment but maintain that I don't value her opinion as someone who only appears at election time.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Well it came from the man himself
Correct openly told people at the games he wasn’t going back after getting stabbed in the back over other fan rep staying on unelected.

Clearly Lenny... leaving ... etc persuade him to go back

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You are right. The OP comes across as someone who has a very high opinion of himself. If I was her I'd tell him to stick his thread up his erse.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Happy to but maybe you could take the chance to ask a question of the board whilst I'm at it.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Happy to but maybe you could take the chance to ask a question of the board whilst I'm at it.
Already asked. Probably not deemed worthy of yourself though.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Genuinely not interested in your opinion if you only appear at election time, sorry. And I think everyone who knows me would agree I'm a balanced and considerate poster.
I think that’s being harsh mate. She stood last time and didn’t get elected. Out of respect she hasn’t came on and questioned the current fans reps. If she had it would be seen as sour grapes.
Of all the candidates Claire seemed the most likely to engage on these forums. If I’m being honest I think that the moment they’re elected they’re automatically banned from communicating with us.
Maybe Claire can add something to this.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think that’s being harsh mate. She stood last time and didn’t get elected. Out of respect she hasn’t came on and questioned the current fans reps. If she had it would be seen as sour grapes.
Of all the candidates Claire seemed the most likely to engage on these forums. If I’m being honest I think that the moment they’re elected they’re automatically banned from communicating with us.
Fair enough, can't see why she could only express an opinion if she was on the board though. I'm happy enough to spout shite without being a board member but more than happy to hear c views about why she's suddenly felt now is the time to express an opinion.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
I’d be very surprised if anyone received a straight answer from any of the “important” board members :angry30:

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Isn’t her name Charlene? :lookaround:

I agree she seemed a good candidate first time around, was a toss of a coin between her and Tracey TBH.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Seems a bit odd to complain I haven't contributed, and also tell me not to contribute in this thread? If you disagree with what I'm saying, I'd be interested in hearing why, but if you just disagree with me voicing my opinion then sorry, not interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hiya Chazza.

Glad you made it back to the Bounce.
Are you standing again?
I think I voted for you last time, but I've got a bit ornery now and I may abstain this time .
No offence.

At least if you get in, Tracey won't have to write all your stuff for you.

Eh Frank.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Isn’t her name Charlene? :lookaround:

I agree she seemed a good candidate first time around, was a toss of a coin between her and Tracey TBH.
I thought it was Charlene too but shows what I know, I'm sure the fella who's backing her knows her name

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
At my age I forget what happened two years ago. Lovely to know her view on loan signings two years later though.
Was it two years ago?
Not only did you NOT send me flowers, now you've spilled to the whole Bounce.

I HATE you.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was it two years ago?
Not only did you NOT send me flowers, now you've spilled to the whole Bounce.

I HATE you.
If you dinnae put oot you dinnae get the rewards. Simple.

And you spilled it to the bounce, that was between me and you till you opened your big gub.

Apologist roaster

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel