Questions to the Board (1 Viewer)

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Is there a list of people standing for supporters rep?
There were 38 nominations but some will more than likely drop off as some won’t know they’ve been nominated. We will know more when personal statements are received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie

Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
There were 38 nominations but some will more than likely drop off as some won’t know they’ve been nominated. We will know more when personal statements are received

Did Electric Beach Joe really nominate me?

I've nominated him.
Hope he's ambitious enough.
:icon-mrgreen:

Only kidding Joe.
:sm028:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com

Thanks @traceyhibs

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Definitely Charlene.

Her friends call her Chazza.

So do I.

:icon-mrgreen:
Isn’t her name Charlene? :lookaround:

I agree she seemed a good candidate first time around, was a toss of a coin between her and Tracey TBH.
I thought it was Charlene too but shows what I know, I'm sure the fella who's backing her knows her name
I’m thinking of Claire Sweeny the actress. if she was running I’d vote for her. That’s the red wine for you.

Reactions: Hibee Kev and Rocky

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
With all due respect I'm not sure this is the thread for you to contribute. Tracey has had a lot on her plate and has still contributed here and elsewhere over the past couple of years. You've not existed at all between elections as far as Hibs support is conce
It's a bloody web forum FFS. Why on earth should anyone not be able to chuck their oar in?

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I think Rocky's point is that we have not seen hide nor hair of the poster on the bounce since the last election. Election time, up she pops.

Not that I care, I wont be voting (unless Claire Sweeney is thinking of standing?). :giggle

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Are there anymore questions to be added? Board meeting is Tuesday 26th Feb and I will be submitting our report tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Tracey

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Yes, why did we give the followers of the Rangers (2012) a full away end without full and proper consultation with the Hibs support? Even a threat of "if you dinnae buy them, we will sell them to Scotlands Shame" might have worked?

Is it true, the goalposts have been moved and Fans Reps can now apply for a third time?

Is the lack of 'announcements' online or elsewhere on the Fans Reps election an admittance that its a failed scheme that they wish to quietly sneak though and kid on we all voted for it? I know I haven't and won't? Indeed I don't know a Hibs fan who is voting?

On a more positive note, can I say that the work Lynn Robertson has done with away season ticket holders is absolutely excellent. That is customer service.

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Yes, why did we give the followers of the Rangers (2012) a full away end without full and proper consultation with the Hibs support? Even a threat of "if you dinnae buy them, we will sell them to Scotlands Shame" might have worked?

Is it true, the goalposts have been moved and Fans Reps can now apply for a third time?

Is the lack of 'announcements' online or elsewhere on the Fans Reps election an admittance that its a failed scheme that they wish to quietly sneak though and kid on we all voted for it? I know I haven't and won't? Indeed I don't know a Hibs fan who is voting?

On a more positive note, can I say that the work Lynn Robertson has done with away season ticket holders is absolutely excellent. That is customer service.
When the tickets went on sale on 28th Jan the announcement said we had the ability to withhold tickets and would open the South stand if demand was there. When the decision had to be made, sales were less than those in December and the decision was made to give The Rangers the rest of the South Stand. Every game will be treated the same. Of demand is there then we will sell to our support in the South.

Can answer the second and third as well -

Nothing was ever written anywhere that you had a maximum amount of times you could stand for Fans Rep.

The personal statements had to be in for tonight. When nominations were due that was quite visible on the social media channels. There were information evenings so that gave nominees a chance to get more info. Voting starts next week. After some discussion there will be a chance to meet those who are standing whether that be an informal meet and greet or something similar to the hustings.

Thanks for finishing on a positive note and I will pass that over.

Will also pass these over to the board if you want them answered directly from them.

See you in Dundee if you’re going

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
When the tickets went on sale on 28th Jan the announcement said we had the ability to withhold tickets and would open the South stand if demand was there. When the decision had to be made, sales were less than those in December and the decision was made to give The Rangers the rest of the South Stand. Every game will be treated the same. Of demand is there then we will sell to our support in the South.

Can answer the second and third as well -

Nothing was ever written anywhere that you had a maximum amount of times you could stand for Fans Rep.

The personal statements had to be in for tonight. When nominations were due that was quite visible on the social media channels. There were information evenings so that gave nominees a chance to get more info. Voting starts next week. After some discussion there will be a chance to meet those who are standing whether that be an informal meet and greet or something similar to the hustings.

Thanks for finishing on a positive note and I will pass that over.

Will also pass these over to the board if you want them answered directly from them.

See you in Dundee if you’re going

Tracey, come on. The 28th of January, a full 41 days before the game on Hun tickets and no reminders? How about the Hibs fans that are sick of the club pandering to the Huns, our club doesn't deal with their sectarianism and generally ignore the fact that club has miscalled us since the day we beat them in the cup final. How about the Hibs fans treat every game as it comes and we stop going? Sorry, a Leeann Dempster/ Rod Petrie/ Forsyth answer if ever I heard one and I always thought you were better than that.

"Nothing was ever written anywhere that you had a maximum amount of times you could stand for Fans Rep" - I must be going mad here, I am sure the no more than two terms statement exists, although possibly deleted from the fishy site. Anyone?

Fan Reps - Which social media channels do you mean? I have seen nothing here on the bounce, a social media channel. Is it just me or were the information evenings advertised here? I never seen them? Did anyone one see them, not that it matters frankly as I am of the opinion that the Fans Rep role is a misnomer, its the Boards Rep to the fans, although you know its not personal, I think you make great efforts to interact. I wont be voting unless there is a poll to not have fans reps anymore.

I expect the board answers will be much the same as your own, although I don't consider them acceptable, please offer the board response, its not for me personally, I ask for Hibs fans.

Of course I will be in Dundee, and my thoughts and questions are not personal, you know that. Well done for standing up and responding. Frank, you are standing again you said, pity you cannae offer Tracey some support here and on other fans 'social media', its the 21st century, social media is where its at, whether you think so or not. Other than a brief visit from one potential rep, we have seen nothing from any of those standing, including those that have posted elsewhere.

Thanks Tracey.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I thought it was a max of two terms as well 1875, maybe I'm going senile too.
No offence to Frank, but if the rumours about him taking the huff when Tracey was selected to stay on for a bit of continuity are true then it's a disgrace that he is standing again.
I've no idea who is standing, and like 1875 I believe the title is a misnomer - for the same reason. There won't be a big turnout - and a lot of that is down to the poor communications from the Reps - for whatever reason. If Frank exercises his vote, then he will no doubt be elected one vote to nil.
Similarly, I'm savvy enough to know that the Board can't keep seats empty just to please us - particularly when we are demanding more 'investment' but this is a poor show. Had a decent bit of PR been put out along the lines of 'buy a ticket, ban a bigot' and we still didn't step up then fair enough. This way it looks like the Board has simply capitulated to unseen pressure.
It's really not good enough.

Reactions: Weehibbydrew

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Isnt it telling that only two 'board apologists' / 'uber fans/ part timers'/ so called admins ask questions of said board when the opportunity arises?

Reactions: Murky

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Frank will be leaving the Board this spring after serving for four years and will leave with grateful thanks and best wishes from the whole Board.

From the official site....

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I'll ask the same question I asked last time and got no direct answer.

Firstly I'd like to know exactly how our recruitment team works. Does George Craig and Graham Mathie search for players online and submit a list to the manager? Do George and Graham actually take in games like proper scouts? How much say does the manager have over recruitment?

Reactions: traceyhibs

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Frank will be leaving the Board this spring after serving for four years and will leave with grateful thanks and best wishes from the whole Board.

From the official site....
He is standing again.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Isnt it telling that only two 'board apologists' / 'uber fans/ part timers'/ so called admins ask questions of said board when the opportunity arises?
It's a pity given that Tracey has kindly agreed to collate. There are clearly some strong views about things that are being done badly / could be done better so it would be good to have those turned into pointed questions that Tracey could take forward.

Reactions: traceyhibs and 1875

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Tracey, come on. The 28th of January, a full 41 days before the game on Hun tickets and no reminders? How about the Hibs fans that are sick of the club pandering to the Huns, our club doesn't deal with their sectarianism and generally ignore the fact that club has miscalled us since the day we beat them in the cup final. How about the Hibs fans treat every game as it comes and we stop going? Sorry, a Leeann Dempster/ Rod Petrie/ Forsyth answer if ever I heard one and I always thought you were better than that.

"Nothing was ever written anywhere that you had a maximum amount of times you could stand for Fans Rep" - I must be going mad here, I am sure the no more than two terms statement exists, although possibly deleted from the fishy site. Anyone?

Fan Reps - Which social media channels do you mean? I have seen nothing here on the bounce, a social media channel. Is it just me or were the information evenings advertised here? I never seen them? Did anyone one see them, not that it matters frankly as I am of the opinion that the Fans Rep role is a misnomer, its the Boards Rep to the fans, although you know its not personal, I think you make great efforts to interact. I wont be voting unless there is a poll to not have fans reps anymore.

I expect the board answers will be much the same as your own, although I don't consider them acceptable, please offer the board response, its not for me personally, I ask for Hibs fans.

Of course I will be in Dundee, and my thoughts and questions are not personal, you know that. Well done for standing up and responding. Frank, you are standing again you said, pity you cannae offer Tracey some support here and on other fans 'social media', its the 21st century, social media is where its at, whether you think so or not. Other than a brief visit from one potential rep, we have seen nothing from any of those standing, including those that have posted elsewhere.

Thanks Tracey.
I know they aren’t personal. You’re always very open and honest about how you feel re the board and the role and respect your opinions.

Will certainly add them to the list.

See you tomorrow night

Reactions: 1875
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel