• WE are Moving Server Soon to STORM on the Nimbushosting Network,

We will advise of any downtime, the move will bring a better, faster, more secure server! STORM is Coming

Questions to the Board

SKII

Bounce Radge
He's played that role a few times under Lennon. Not his natural position, but can fill the gap.
Wing back? That means 3 at the back.
Dinnae fancy him in a flat back four...

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
He didnae do it cos he was gettin on a bit, the advertisers just wanted him to stop smashin into the hoardings at the opposition's corner flag after another flying run doon the wing.

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
He didnae do it cos he was gettin on a bit, the advertisers just wanted him to stop smashin into the hoardings at the opposition's corner flag after another flying run doon the wing.
Ha,ha,ha. Thing is, that's true.

traceyhibs

Bounce Radge
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay and lack of response from last weeks board meeting.

All questions were collated and every question was on our paper. I ensured all questions relating to the same or similar topic were grouped together also.

We had some questions from supporters that were similar to those on here and the feeling round the table was that they would respond and put this up on the website so it was accessible to all.

This should be up this week. It certainly made for a good discussion and would like to thank everyone who took the time to contribute to the questions.

Thanks again

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
We had some questions from supporters that were similar to those on here and the feeling round the table was that they would respond and put this up on the website so it was accessible to all.
'They'?

David Forsythe?

Asking for a friend.

:read:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Let your friend know that it was another Director that suggested it go on the website and everyone else agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a good idea to put it out to everyone - my (friend's) concern was that criticism has been made in the past that you and Frank weren't allowed to give 'straight answers to difficult questions' and that any such responses would be sanitised and dressed up by the Board's PR guru.

If you're happy that the answers given are honest and not just 'corporate' or 'PR statements' then that's good enough for my friend.
:54:

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Admin
@traceyhibs In light of recent events, have either the board or the fans reps changed their opinion that sectarian chanting is entirely an issue for the police?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old