Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Can you ask if the monies received (or to be received) from the McGinn and Cummings transfers are to be re-invested in the playing squad budget and if so will that be evidenced by the wage budget being increased accordingly. Say for example £3m after VAT to be received should show an approximate £1m extra over the next 3 years on the wage bill.
If we did that. We'd need to maintain it beyond. The wage budget should be around guaranteed income.
Transfer fees should be reinvested as transfer fees I think.

So will they be? As we know they weren't included in the books at the last agm.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
If we did that. We'd need to maintain it beyond. The wage budget should be around guaranteed income.

Based on posts I've seen before from you I'm sure you've got good constructive questions to add, would be great to get some really challenging stuff from folk that accept reality but also want us to get better.

C Feeney-Seale

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I’d like to ask if the board are happy with us having so many players on loan. We’ve signed 9 loan players this season, 2 have left. How can we hope to have any continuity with such a massive turnaround in players every season.
I agree this is something that concerns me a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I agree this is something that concerns me a lot.

With all due respect I'm not sure this is the thread for you to contribute. Tracey has had a lot on her plate and has still contributed here and elsewhere over the past couple of years. You've not existed at all between elections as far as Hibs support is concerned.

Reactions: Jack

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
With all due respect I'm not sure this is the thread for you to contribute. Tracey has had a lot on her plate and has still contributed here and elsewhere over the past couple of years. You've not existed at all between elections as far as Hibs support is concerned.
I agree, I hope you are not using Hibs and our fans as a step in your career?

Reactions: Rocky

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Is there a list of people standing for supporters rep?

C Feeney-Seale

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Seems a bit odd to complain I haven't contributed, and also tell me not to contribute in this thread? If you disagree with what I'm saying, I'd be interested in hearing why, but if you just disagree with me voicing my opinion then sorry, not interested.

Canon Hannan

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

Not necessarily. After year 3 if there are no further player sales or increased income the wage bill could be reduced accordingly. But at least the transfer monies are used to try and grow the club assuming we don’t spend any money on transfers which we don’t really apart from only £100k on Flo.

Reactions: Hibee Kev

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Will all due respect that’s outrageous. If admin dont want her to post ban her.

As for Tracey ... comes on here posts disappears and re appears at election time .

And doesn’t answer questions

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Seems a bit odd to complain I haven't contributed, and also tell me not to contribute in this thread? If you disagree with what I'm saying, I'd be interested in hearing why, but if you just disagree with me voicing my opinion then sorry, not interested.

Genuinely not interested in your opinion if you only appear at election time, sorry. And I think everyone who knows me would agree I'm a balanced and considerate poster.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

As for Tracey ... comes on here posts disappears and re appears at election time .

You could well be making a fair point but post your questions and let's see what happens

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

I respect you cos you're one of the guys who bumps his gums but is also prepared to come on here and ask some proper questions. As opposed to the folk who crawl all over ever other thread but are nowhere to be seen when the chips are down.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I respect you cos you're one of the guys who bumps his gums but is also prepared to come on here and ask some proper questions. As opposed to the folk who crawl all over ever other thread but are nowhere to be seen when the chips are down.
Fair doos but saying someone cant post etc doesn’t sit well. But I m not admin . It’s thier gig as to how they run their site

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Fair doos but saying someone cant post etc doesn’t sit well. But I m not admin . It’s thier gig as to how they run their site
You are right. The OP comes across as someone who has a very high opinion of himself. If I was her I'd tell him to stick his thread up his erse.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hibee Kev
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel