• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

tricky

Bounce Radge
Shepherds pie and peas tonight, can or two of Innes and Gunn watching series 1 of that Sunderland documentary

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
My buffalo chicken dip turned out pretty decent, might tone down the Franks Red Hot Sauce next time though. Had it in a baked tattie. Nae clue why the image is the size of the fucking moon 🤔

25B54C9A-BE00-49EF-ABAE-410DC94938F6.jpeg

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
Not too bad. Probably couldn't drink too much of it, maybe a bit sweet? Found a grapefruit IPA in aldi the other day by William Brothers (!) liked it, but probably only one or two before it became a wee bit sickly
That Grapefruit IPA is absolute nectar......top beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin
I have to say I dinnae like the citrus IPA beers too much. I drank mango IPA in Bali, it was lovely, Innis & Gunn had one in their boozer on Lothian Load, I tried it, wisnae a patch on the balinese one.

Had coffee and slice of toast with vegemite and cheddar on it for brekky whilst listening to the sound of the washing machine spinning.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
In for lunch after a hectic delivery session.
Large Bacon sarnie with broon sauce . Cuppa char.
Followed by two hardies with strawberry jam.

Wonder who's first?

PortoHibee

Workshy Cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
re-head of last nights left over The Sheep Angus burger on a roll with cheese, beetroot and thousand island sauce, followed by a coffee and small kids size Yorkie,

back to work I go...…………...…………….

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
In for lunch after a hectic delivery session.
Large Bacon sarnie with broon sauce . Cuppa char.
Followed by two hardies with strawberry jam.

Wonder who's first?
Cupla things here:

1. I'll mebbe regret askin this but what's a hardie?

2. First? Whit? Where? How?

Jist in after a big post round, also cuppa tea comin up, baguette wi chicken slices and half a full creamy almondy soft cookie while waychin Dutch corona news.

Admin
I just finished a working lunch of haddock goujons with tartare sauce and a glass of diet bitter lemon listening to the gentle hum of the dish washer as I sit at my bunker writing a report and reviewing maintenance costs for a large weel kent facility.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
Spaghetti with Italian Sausage, followed by chocolate sponge cake and cream, washed doon with a cheeky wee bottle of Josh Cellars Pinot Noir. Deelish.
Watched a brilliant documentary on HBO - 'The Scheme' not sure if it is on in UK but worth a watch if it is

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Cupla things here:

1. I'll mebbe regret askin this but what's a hardie?

2. First? Whit? Where? How?

Jist in after a big post round, also cuppa tea comin up, baguette wi chicken slices and half a full creamy almondy soft cookie while waychin Dutch corona news.
Lol.
The answer to your no.2, is the question in your no.1.

A Hardie, is a butter biscuit.
Not sure if they're readily available in the lowlands.......definitely not as low as the land you now reside.........but very common in the North East.
If you search for a butter biscuit it will show you mostly sweet biscuits like shortbread.
Hardies are not like that.

20200408_165413.jpg20200408_165417.jpg
There he go.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Lol.
The answer to your no.2, is the question in your no.1.

A Hardie, is a butter biscuit.
Not sure if they're readily available in the lowlands.....definitely not as low as the land you now reside.......but very common in the North East.
If you search for a butter biscuit it will show you mostly sweet biscuits like shortbread.
Hardies are not like that.

View attachment 2285View attachment 2286
There he go.
Served that up on a plate for you eh :)

Cheers for the info, soundz delish!

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Served that up on a plate for you eh :)

Cheers for the info, soundz delish!
I love them.
I'm not sure if Jack will have tried them..... I know he likes that other NE delicacy , the rowie.
If he has tried them maybe he can give you a 2nd opinion on the noble 'Hardie'.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
After a very hard set of 4x12hr shifts and the news of the covid related death of a work colleague it was comfort food and alcohol.
Chip,gravy and peas washed down with Strongbow ciders and now working my way through a very nice yellowtail malbec watching The Nest

Admin
After a very hard set of 4x12hr shifts and the news of the covid related death of a work colleague it was comfort food and alcohol.
Chip,gravy and peas washed down with Strongbow ciders and now working my way through a very nice yellowtail malbec watching The Nest
Sorry to hear that Roy.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old