• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Bounce Radge
Me n'all and I apologise as its the Daily Fascist that suggested it, so it may be cods wallop or a load of pollocks (see what I did there).

Daily Mail links are just as bad as Record and Sun, imo 😧

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Just another example of a wankbag who has separated companies and separated personal assets to ensure that if one is in the sh1t then the other well off parts do not have to subsidise it.

This fish munching fuk could easily dig into the personal coffers or the TV or Book businesses he has to at least pay staff for a month until the Government cough up. Nah, he says the company would go bust. Yeah the restaurant/s company only.

Did Hun Ramsay or Oliver struggle when their businesses went to pot? Loads of dough is funnelled off to Accounts of their Spouses.

Admin
Had smoked salmon on a ciabatta baguette with tomato and alioli, made by my son, washed down with diet bitter lemon whilst listening to Absolute Radio.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Roasted a nice bit pork for 5hrs, then placed the carrots, leeks, celery turnip, onion and potato underneath to cook in the juices. Not usually a lover of pork but admit this was really nice. Cut the rind of and baked further with sea salt for pork scratchings later. I know what a fat greedy bar steward.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
Decided to support the local pub and order tea from them. Had an excellent Balmoral Chicken with Veg, a Rubus IPA and about to watch a Marvel film with the bairns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Homemade meat feast pizza. Large bottle of staropramen followed by YT Shiraz. Currently listening to 80’s radio 👌🏻

Admin
One my top game tonight after a power nap, steamed mussels in tomato and garlic with squid ink spaghetti in a king prawn, paprika squid, garlic in a tomato sauce, the rest of the ciabatta baguette, a glass of McGuigans Shiraz* and radio on in the background.

*Photo also to follow of the worst bottle of overpriced pish rebranded as red wine by M&S. Avoid, I might cook with it if I run out of Eldorado.

Attachments

Last edited:

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
One my top game tonight after a power nap, steamed mussels in tomato and garlic with squid ink spaghetti in a king prawn, paprika squid, garlic in a tomato sauce, the rest of the ciabatta baguette, a glass of McGuigans Shiraz* and radio on in the background. Photos to follow.

*Photo also to follow of the worst bottle of overpriced pish rebranded as red wine by M&S. Avoid, I might cook with it if I run out of Eldorado.
I'll be round for supper. That sounds food heaven. Got mussels in the freezer, going to use up the pork tomorrow in a Madras. Love red wine but the heartburn after is unbearable. Once that spaghetti soaks in the flavours, oh my.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
One my top game tonight after a power nap, steamed mussels in tomato and garlic with squid ink spaghetti in a king prawn, paprika squid, garlic in a tomato sauce, the rest of the ciabatta baguette, a glass of McGuigans Shiraz* and radio on in the background.

Superb! This thread needs more pictures.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Salted caramel Twix (there wis nae Kitkats) Rubicon lemon lime, the Bounce.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Wait is that real? There's a salted caramel twix?
Aye, was sayin tae amate that there nearly half the size they used tae be. I’ll take a pic if there’s nae kitkats again on Monday 😁

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
Had a cheese fondue last night, Orkney cheddar and double Gloucester, wife wanted me to use some of my comte but that would have been a waste imo. The King of cheese. Used a can of northern monk ipa that worked well. Boiled new potatoes, baguette, pigs in blanket, chorizo, broccoli and wee tomatoes. A few beers / raspberry gins with wife and daughter, was lovely.
Son had a dominoes pizza ffs!

jock3

Bounce Radge
Has first fish supper in ages last night, heaven. Delivered from the Rig, not cheap, no discount and £1.50 delivery charge, but worth it. All we need now is the pub and bookies.

One thing I notice about the lockdown is, all the strange noises coming from neighbours. Erratic periods of intense activity, banging doors, clanging and lifting of heavy items...

Right off ti Tesco,, before the queue gets too big, but so I can get a carry oot. Off the Ball at 12..

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old