• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Yes I lost a pal to it and know a guy in ICU at the moment, its awful.
I’m probably losing track of time, but it feels like he’s been in ICU a while now? (As in it feels like that was a fair few days ago you first mentioned him)

Getting better? Or the same or worse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin
I’m probably losing track of time, but it feels like he’s been in ICU a while now? (As in it feels like that was a fair few days ago you first mentioned him)

Getting better? Or the same or worse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A week mate, not many updates, last we heard he was on dialysis. One of the old Errdry Section B guys and a well kent scooterist for those of that era.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Mince and tatties peas, corn. Shell not eat it, bonus, the remainder onto a casserole dish with puff pastry over it. No waste with me around. Tin of pears for afters.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Ahhhh, a light lunch. :3:
That was elevens, no posh scones in this hoose. Mince was last nights, sat mulling over bolognese, meat balls or the old faithful. She's living of chicken and veg, salad. If it comes to rationing, I'm eating her. She's aware.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Rachel Allen made a simple lamb curry this morning on TV, was salivating by the end. If I can get a nice bit lamb its a goer. For breakfast tmrow. Teehee I see myself as Rick Stein at present.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
What, are you planning to sack all your staff and not pay them?
If true and I don't doubt you, what a nasty feck. People that act like that now won't be forgotten later. I did enjoy his travel, food blogs being a seafood lover.

Admin
If true and I don't doubt you, what a nasty feck. People that act like that now won't be forgotten later. I did enjoy his travel, food blogs being a seafood lover.
Me n'all and I apologise as its the Daily Fascist that suggested it, so it may be cods wallop or a load of pollocks (see what I did there).

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old