• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Upcoming gigs?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
David Byrne gig at the Hydro on Monday night was amazing

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
David Byrne gig at the Hydro on Monday night was amazing
Gutted. I was hoping to get to see him on this tour but couldn’t get tix for Scotland or Brighton. Heard lots of folk say it was great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
David Byrne was amazing, never seen anything like it. Will be trying for The Cure when they go on sale - it was 1992 the last time I saw them play! . Andy White & Bauhaus (Peter Murphy & David J) in December.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Not music but stand up tonight with Kevin Bridges at the Hydro. Funny as ever but WTF is it with a certain type of local who goes to gigs at venues like the Hydro so rat arsed that they end up being turfed out by security? Three different times he had to deal with it - in his inimitable style as you might imagine - but you have to wonder at the state of some dafties. One guy, clearly an Orc, heckled him for his "opposite upbringing" then this reeking lassie just starts shouting out he was boring her. Have to say the Hydro seems to attract the zoomers...

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sinead O'Connor woke up one morning and jihad an idea," I'm gonna Mecca a complete DickEid o mesel the day"!

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Aidan Moffat tonight was good could have been better, only knocked out about 12 songs as he was busy talking shite with unfunny weedgie guitarist rm hubbert.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Proclaimers last night in Bath were superb! Crowd were surprisingly up for it, great night.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Proclaimers last night in Bath were superb! Crowd were surprisingly up for it, great night.
They always seem to attract an enthusiastic crowd. I saw them in Brum with Miles Hunt (of The Wonder Stuff) supporting and they got as big a reaction as I've seen them get any time I've seen them in Scotland. They probably attract every displaced jock from miles around mind you

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They were fantastic at the Liverpool Empire a fortnight ago as well. Crowd were well up for it. Really like the new album.

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Idles at QMU was phenomenal.

Last edited:

newhoosehibby

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Combat Rock a clash tribute band on Friday night at Stramash, urtain Call Damned tribute band on Saturday at The Labarynth

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Blancmange at the voodoo rooms on Thurs for some 80s electro pop.
Andy White at Leith Depot in December
Bauhaus in Glasgow, December.
Ticket for The Cure next year sorted.

Canon Hannan

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Proclaimers last night at Playhouse. Superb! SOL took the roof of the place and it was like a home game. Saw David Gray and Peter Cormack.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Looking forward to Procs on Thursday night in Dunfermline

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Looking forward to Procs on Thursday night in Dunfermline
I'm going to see them in Belfast. To be honest, these days, I only go to see them for Sunshine on Leith .

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Anyone going to see The Macc Lads at the Liquid Rooms on Friday? :lookaround:

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Shame at SWG3 on Saturday night will be good fun.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Anyone else seeing Half Man Half Biscuit at the liquid rooms tonight?

Just need to dig out my Dukla Prauge Away Kit...

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Paul Weller on the 11th at the Castle followed by the Proclaimers again on the 21st. Second time have seen them on this particular tour and hope this time they give a rendition of Streets of Edinburgh, as they missed it out in Dunfermline in November.

The Modfather first though for the umpteenth time. Looking forward to it.

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel