• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Upcoming gigs?

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Flicking through some of the venues on the above site reminded me of some of the absolutely brilliant gigs I attended in the Playhouse in the 70's and 80's before it dedicated itself to shan musicals and the like.

BIG G
I would hang out round the back and guarantee someone would either give me a pass or just open the door and let me in. Saw many bands that way as a young teen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Just noticed Paul Simon is playing Glasgow in July, couldn't justify the cost of the Hyde Park gig so chuffed to get a couple of tickets for this.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Proclaimers tickets secured today for November. :yas:
Off to see Weller at the weekend, George Ezra in March.

Not a music gig but also going to Kevin Bridges in October.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Procs tickets for Alhambra in Dunfermline sorted for November, might try for playhouse too

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Proclaimers tickets sorted for their Bath gig in October! :thumbgrin

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Seems like The Rolling Stones are gonna announce an Edinburgh gig tomorrow. Never seen them, they’re probably too old but I hope to sauzee I get a ticket

fieryjack

'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Seems like The Rolling Stones are gonna announce an Edinburgh gig tomorrow. Never seen them, they’re probably too old but I hope to sauzee I get a ticket

Went to see them at Hampden in 1991 as I thought they would be retiring pretty soon after and I'd never seen them before....

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Playing at Murrayfield in June. I'll bet the tickets prices are massive.
Seen them twice, first time was in May 1982 at the Playhouse when I was 17...second time was at Hampden in 1990.
I wouldn't say I was a big fan...IMO they were a great band up until about 1972. Always thought they were a bit overrated as a live band.
If you haven't seen them before and can afford it then get a ticket. It will be the last time they ever tour on this sort of scale.
Only U2 are as big as them on a worldwide scale.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Courtney Barnett at the Glasgow Barrowlands in June. Probably my favourite songwriter of the moment. Very sharp lyrics and good bouncy alt.rock tunes.

Looking forward to this. Missed her last time she was in Glasgow as the wife was days away from our daughters due date.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Newhoose, someone else(don't know if she is on the bounce) and myself are going to see Mickey9's sometime in the month.We saw them earlier on in the year at a beer festival at the old biscuit factory in Leith and thought they were very good,so we are going to see them again.Sorry I don't know more of the details but I never bought the tickets.Also I am going to see the Skababs at the Hibs club sometime( I wished I payed more attention when folk are telling me things) anyway they are coming up sometime.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Portys finest, Danny Mcgeever album launch gig at Bar Brig Leith walk tonight, will be a good one.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Went to see George Ezra last night at the Usher Hall and have to say I enjoyed it way beyond my expectations. He's got some voice on him and the quality of his live performance is studio good. Great atmosphere and a truly mixed audience just enjoying some decent tunes and a great voice.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
I saw A Certain Ratio last weekend for the first time in at leat twenty years. They were brilliant. If post punky funk is your bag, try to see them.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Went to see The Wurzels last night at the Fleece in Bristol. Turns out the accordionist is from Penicuik. Ooh-Arrr!!

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Went to see The Wurzels last night at the Fleece in Bristol. Turns out the accordionist is from Penicuik. Ooh-Arrr!!
He is also a gunt. Spit

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
If any of you stout worthies are in Galashiels on Saturday coming pop in to The Reivers Bar after 9.30 pm. My mates band Chil are playing. Rock covers for the most part.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He is also a gunt. Spit

Aye, established that unfortunate fact chatting to him after. Speaking of gunts, there was a boy serving behind the bar in the Wetherspoons in Newport yesterday evening decked out in full Gunts tracksuit, baseball cap, and scarf. Strange bunch!

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Aye, established that unfortunate fact chatting to him after. Speaking of gunts, there was a boy serving behind the bar in the Wetherspoons in Newport yesterday evening decked out in full Gunts tracksuit, baseball cap, and scarf. Strange bunch!
"Wetherspoons" you say. Ha! A daily reminder of the boy, David. Goal scorer and gunt slayer in their beloved Cup no less.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel