• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Upcoming gigs?

1_alex_edwards

Bounce Radge
Dirtbox Disco in the liquid rooms on 28th
its an all day gig starts at 1 some great bands
sunday punk club
Aye hobos
Knock Off the future of british OI

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Runrig tomorrow at Stirling
Last ever show I think.
They're great live. Ian Bayne is a brilliant drummer and Malcolm Jones makes some great noises in his guitar.

Hope it's good, enjoy!

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Proclaimers at the Liverpool Empire on October 14th. Looking forward to it.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Proclaimers in Bath - end of October. Only ever seen them at TITPs previously so looking forward to this one.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Proclaimers in Dunfermline in November, also got tickets for Steve Mason ( ex Beta Band ) in Glasgow in January and Malcolm Middleton in Edinburgh in November.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Dirtbox Disco in the liquid rooms on 28th
its an all day gig starts at 1 some great bands
sunday punk club
Aye hobos
Knock Off the future of british OI
I was at this and can remember very little of it. I'd been on the bev since before the game and met up with my dad and pals at the Liquid Rooms after another scoopful in Robbie's and nothing to eat... Anyway, I was told this afternoon by my paw that apparently during Knock Off's set when they started rabbiting about Gunts, I let out a rendition of "We Are Hibernian FC" - I have no memory of this whatsoever but it got a reaction apparently.
:icon-mrgreen:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Proclaimers in Dunfermline in November, also got tickets for Steve Mason ( ex Beta Band ) in Glasgow in January and Malcolm Middleton in Edinburgh in November.

Got tickets for the Nottingham concert. Lat thing I went to was the Dalkeith retro rock thingy with Midge Ure and various bands..me a lady and several over the top priced bottles of wine..was a great day...except the price

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Just got tickets to see James Chance (next year ffs!). I remember when he played in Edinburgh in the early eighties - totally blew me away. One of the best gigs I’ve seen - mutant funk at its best.

Edit: I’ve just googled what he looks like now. Seen better days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Went to see A Certain Ratio last night at the voodoo rooms after rolling off the train from Paisley, absolutely superb gig really enjoyed it.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Went to see A Certain Ratio last night at the voodoo rooms after rolling off the train from Paisley, absolutely superb gig really enjoyed it.
Saw them last year - brilliant. There was a good hibee djing last night too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fieryjack

'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
20th October : Idles @ QMU (NEEDING A TICKET.....HELP!!!!!)
22nd October : Dreamwife @ SWG3
27th October : Sleaford Mods @ the Barras

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
I saw Kasabian at the Liquid Rooms just before they released the first album.
I was back at the same venue a couple of months ago to watch a lackluster Stiff Little Fingers go through the motions

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I'm meant to be going to see David Byrne in Glasgow on the 22nd but work has scunnered that. Any takers? got 2 tickets, £35 each...

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thought you might have been at She Street Band in Glasgow the other night, I couldn’t make it through
If they had played in Edinburgh I might have went. A couple of good Springsteen tribute bands are The Rising and the Springsteen Sessions, both worth seeing if you are a fan of the Boss.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The Cure, Mogwai and Twighlight Sad in Bellahouston park next summer. Tickets on sale on Friday. I'll be poised in front of a computer ready to snap up a couple.

What a line up!

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel