• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Upcoming gigs?

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
My upcoming highlights are The National at Kelvingrove Bandstand in August, Fontaines DC at SWG3 in November and Idles at The Barrowlands in December.

Quite fancy The Ninth Wave at QMU in September as well.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Weller on Thursday at the Castle was outstanding. Great night. Excellent set list, venue and weather. Good warm up from the Stone Foundation. Really set the tone for a braw evening.

The Proclaimers there next weekend up next...

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
On my way to Gossip at SWG3 in Glasgow tonight.

Never seen them live but only ever heard good things.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Going to see Boots for Dancing tonight.My mate Coco Whitson is the bass player and a good Hibbie,plus there is a band called Betamax as well which I know nothing about.AtHenry's Cellar Bar 11oclock till late.Also one of my all time favourite bands the Pixies are coming in September so I want to get tickets for that.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
A grew up wi Coco whitson in the flats behind the auld postie club .

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Going to see Boots for Dancing tonight.My mate Coco Whitson is the bass player and a good Hibbie,plus there is a band called Betamax as well which I know nothing about.AtHenry's Cellar Bar 11oclock till late.Also one of my all time favourite bands the Pixies are coming in September so I want to get tickets for that.
I was at school with Dougie Barrie

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Georgie Fame playing At some church(can't remember which) in Bearsden in November.
Not every day you get to see a legend of Blues/Jazz.
Too far for me, but I'm sure a few on here will make the effort.

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The Cure tomorrow at Bellahouson, after watching their Glasto set, should be a good one.
Madness on Sunday in Princes St Gardens, should be fun.
One of my fave 80s indie bands, The Woodentops are playing Glasgow later this year.

Last edited:

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Also at The Cure tomorrow.

Their current run of festival appearances celebrating their 40th anniversary seem to be setting them up as one of the all time greats. Really looking forward to it.

Great support too. Mogwai and Twilight Sad would be worth the admission alone.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was ages ago now but was lucky enough to be in Fremantle, WA back in January through work and made it along to the Falls festival. Tonnes of Aussie acts and some other well known international ones such as Interpol, the Vaccines, Toto, First Aid Kit etc.

They had a dual main stage set up which was cool as meant bands playing the main stage continuously instead of your usual 30 mins between acts while the next artist sets up.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Was at Charlatans gig last Saturday at Linlithgow, bumped into Decal Joe former bounce user.

Probably head to Teenage Fanclub in Leith tonight

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Ok folks, I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea but there's a concert coming up at St Cuthbert's Church in Edinburgh featuring The Cory Band and the Whitburn Band On Thursday 5th April.
The Cory Band from Wales are the world's finest brass band and they're performing a joint concert with Scotland's top band Whitburn who are ranked 5th in the world.
If you've never heard brass bands play other than in parades, then give your ears a treat. Brass players are probably the best musicians you're ever likely to hear.
Whitburn! You sure it's no a flute band?
If it's St Cuthbert R.C that I went to as a kid that'll go doon well!:52::gigglle:

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Whitburn! You sure it's no a flute band?
If it's St Cuthbert R.C that I went to as a kid that'll go doon well!:52::gigglle:
Naw. It's the town's brass band. Whitburn are ranked 5th in the world standings and Cory, from Wales, are ranked No.1.
The St.Cuthberts is the big one just off Kings Stables Road.
Concert was packed oot.
Furthermore, do you really think I would have posted about an upcoming concert by a fuckin orange band on this forum?

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Naw. It's the town's brass band. Whitburn are ranked 5th in the world standings and Cory, from Wales, are ranked No.1.
The St.Cuthberts is the big one just off Kings Stables Road.
Concert was packed oot.
Good show. I've fond memories of St Cuthbert at Slateford. Didn't fancy the idea of an orange band marching up an doon the aisles poking holes in the ceiling with their maces. 🇫🇴:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel