• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Upcoming gigs?

fieryjack

'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Shame put on a great show at Stereo in Glasgow tonight. Venue only holds 350 but on the back of six weeks in USA they also have a gig booked at the O2 in November. Really good live but I just had to buy the support bands cd after the gig. Three girls and a guy drumming. From Germany and reminded me of Sleater Kinney and Savages with a bit of the fabulous Kleenex / Liliput thrown in there too :applause:

GURR was the name.

Kenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Should have built something along lines of the Hydro in Leith years / decades ago.

Still some great venues and nights out to be had in Edinburgh in amongst lots of $#@!e.

Picture House in Lothian Road a big loss
Story goes that the hydro WAS supposed to be in leith but Edinburgh city council didn't want it there...the council offered up another site.

They wanted it at a site at inglestone. .which the hydro folk agreed to, as long as the tram was extended. The council said no.

Glasgow city council got wind and offered them space next to the secc with new car parking and new roads.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Shame put on a great show at Stereo in Glasgow tonight. Venue only holds 350 but on the back of six weeks in USA they also have a gig booked at the O2 in November. Really good live but I just had to buy the support bands cd after the gig. Three girls and a guy drumming. From Germany and reminded me of Sleater Kinney and Savages with a bit of the fabulous Kleenex / Liliput thrown in there too :applause:GURR was the name.
Gurr are great. I had them on heavy rotation on my Spotify last year after they got a bit of play on 6Music. Kinda gutted I missed them. Didn't even realise they were playing Glasgow.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Skebabs, Hibs Club Saturday.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
The Excellant Absolute Jam just started. The Skantastic Skebabs up later. Hibs win and this doesnae get much better.

BIG G

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Not a music gig but I saw Warhorse for the second time this week. It's in a league of its own.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ok folks, I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea but there's a concert coming up at St Cuthbert's Church in Edinburgh featuring The Cory Band and the Whitburn Band On Thursday 5th April.
The Cory Band from Wales are the world's finest brass band and they're performing a joint concert with Scotland's top band Whitburn who are ranked 5th in the world.
If you've never heard brass bands play other than in parades, then give your ears a treat. Brass players are probably the best musicians you're ever likely to hear.
I was in the Edinburgh Schools Brass Band, so I can appreciate a good brass band.

- - - Updated - - -

The Excellant Absolute Jam just started. The Skantastic Skebabs up later. Hibs win and this doesnae get much better.

BIG G
both bands were great.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Going to the meadies festival, it's on tomorrow and sunday,I'm going to see my mates band (Coco Whitson-good hibbie) with one of the bands he's in Voicex-a sort of punky new band on one of the stages on Sunday around four.He plays bass for Boots For Dancing,was in Gargleblood,and the Blood Uncles.Should be a good one,other bands are playing,sorry i don't know the lineup,but get yourself up to the meadies.

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
TRNSMT first weekend.
Justin Timberlake with the GF in July.
Catfish & The Bottleman at Glasgow Summer Sessions in August.
The Proclaimers in Glasgow in November.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Young Fathers at Leith Theatre last night was a good one, venue is brilliant

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Young Fathers at Leith Theatre last night was a good one, venue is brilliant
Saw them at the Playhouse when they supported Weller. Decent warm up for the main man.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Michael Head and the Red Elastic Band - Newcastle - July.

[video=youtube;rEvLapWdESE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEvLapWdESE[/video]

Anyone walking up Walton Lane to the game, Newby Street , a couple of streets fae Goodison.

BIG G

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
slayer in November

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Some great gigs in Leith this month.

So far going to Mogwai, Linton Kwesi Johnstone and Jesus and Mary Chain, prob pick up a couple more. Big difference being able to walk to the venue from my house

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Some great gigs in Leith this month.

So far going to Mogwai, Linton Kwesi Johnstone and Jesus and Mary Chain, prob pick up a couple more. Big difference being able to walk to the venue from my house
Try n catch the first support at JAMC - Spinning Coin, their album is cool - jangly 80s indie

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Orbital last week at George square Glasgow was top notch. All the old belters plus some new stuff accompanied by a visual extravagance.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

lespenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Went to see them at Hampden in 1991 as I thought they would be retiring pretty soon after and I'd never seen them before....
I was also at that gig (the Steel Wheels tour?)with my wife who liked the Stones but wasn't their biggest fan. She had been to many concerts before but said they were the best live band she had ever seen and after many more gigs of various bands she still says the same (Gunn were the support act and were excellent) My brother saw them last year and said that Jagger must have had a heart/lung transplant as he ran about and danced for the whole night and the band is still really tight.

Last edited:

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
In anticipation of going to see the Proclaimers in the autumn...

From the new album. Love it.

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Runrig tomorrow at Stirling

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel