• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Tv series

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Am on the last episode (8) of Der Pass on Now TV. It is set on the German/Austrian border, some fantastic scenery and brutal murders. Enjoyed it
I'll need to have a look at that. That's the area (Ruhpolding, Bavaria or Ellmau, Tyrol) I go on my summer holidays most of the time. Tuscany (Colle De Val D'Elsa) again this year though.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Just watched Damnation, 1930's America crime series. Good viewing.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Bloodlines on Netflix is decent
Just watched all 3 series of bloodlines. Superb. Now on Sasha Baron Cohens Spy. Decent so far.

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Current : Gomorrah S2
All Time : Sopranos (3 Times), The Americans (twice), The Bridge (Twice), Spooks (Twice)
Light Relief : Black List

(This list will likely be different tomorrow.)

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Current : Gomorrah S2
All Time : Sopranos (3 Times), The Americans (twice), The Bridge (Twice), Spooks (Twice)
Light Relief : Black List

(This list will likely be different tomorrow.)
Hinterland - stunning photography, very dark

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Watched that Carnival Row show on Amazon. It's alright if you like that sort of thing - kind of steampunk fantasy - but a bit trashy and pretty humourless.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Can't remember if I've recommended it on here before, or maybe on a separate thread, but 'Mindhunter' on Netflix is decent. Directed by David Fincher of Se7en, Fight Club, Zodiac, The Social Network etc fame.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Dunno if anyone watched Top Boy on Ch4 a few years back but Netflix is showing a 3rd series wi 10 Eps from today...

Just finished watching this tonight. Excellent series with a great twist at the end. 4th series defo on the way Now started on The I-land on Netflix. No good and No bad. Very mysterious and very cheesy.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Secret history of The Troubles is depressing but an essential watch as is the rise of the nazi's both on iplayer

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Secret history of The Troubles is depressing but an essential watch as is the rise of the nazi's both on iplayer
Watched ep1 of the troubles, yeah, very very uncomfortable viewing for personal reasons.

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Started on Wednesday night (all there to stream already) on NOW TV (Sky Atlantic) - City On A Hill.
Watched the first episode - lookin good. Kevin Bacon is FBI and sleezy.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Yellowstone is a decent watch, Kevin Costner in it.
Also Damnation again a decent watch about the depression in the US.
2nd season Yellowstone watched, decent. Only just realised I had watched 2 episodes of Damnation away back in 2018, thought it looked familiar when I watched it recently:gigglle:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
No a series but, just watched Fleetwood Mac’s Songbird about Christine McVeigh. She’s a bloody good singer/songwriter. Brilliant prog!

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A Confession on ITV has been good, episode 4 just about to start. Was familiar with the names involved but didn’t know too much about the original case, which I think always makes these kind of true crime dramas much better viewing.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Just finished the Spy with Sasha Baron Cohen on netflix, pretty decent.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel