• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Tv series

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Having watched the finale of game of thrones, I’m baffled as to why they didn’t stick with ten episodes the last two seasons. It seems so compressed, and undeveloped.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Just seen one actress links line of duty, game of thrones and Chernobyl. She’s getting everywhere recently. Must have a top agent

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Having watched the finale of game of thrones, I’m baffled as to why they didn’t stick with ten episodes the last two seasons. It seems so compressed, and undeveloped.
Quite disappointed with the finale, bit of a damp squib after what has went on over the seasons.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I enjoyed the final episode of GoT! Thought it recovered well from a dodgy previous couple of episodes. Think the show went downhill a wee bit after the writers ran out of material from the books to work from.

Not as fitting a conclusion as, say, Breaking Bad, but better than something like Lost.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
My daughter in law said she was very disappointed and it was not the best end of season finale.

I wholeheartedly agree with her view.
The 2016 Scottish Cup Final was the best 'end of season' finale ever.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Has anyone caught Years and Years yet? I thought it got off to a rollicking start.Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I thought the writing to finish GoT was terrible.
They've been given star wars so they were probably looking the other way anyway.

I'm okay with how it finished... just needed to develop the characters more to push them into how it ended.

I hope he finishes the books, the stuff that didnt make it to be in the show is the more interesting stuff about the books.

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
GOT writers/producers were contracted to produce until the end but were getting better offers, so they rushed it through. We saw armies moving from Winterfell to King's Landing over an ad break whereas the same troop movement lasted a whole series previously.
Final series was too compacted and should have been done over 2 x 10 episode series.
Episode 3 of the final series was epic.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Maybe an issue too that previously available actors had limited availability - Cersei was hardly in the last season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors