• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Tv series

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Having watched the finale of game of thrones, I’m baffled as to why they didn’t stick with ten episodes the last two seasons. It seems so compressed, and undeveloped.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Just seen one actress links line of duty, game of thrones and Chernobyl. She’s getting everywhere recently. Must have a top agent

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Having watched the finale of game of thrones, I’m baffled as to why they didn’t stick with ten episodes the last two seasons. It seems so compressed, and undeveloped.
Quite disappointed with the finale, bit of a damp squib after what has went on over the seasons.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I enjoyed the final episode of GoT! Thought it recovered well from a dodgy previous couple of episodes. Think the show went downhill a wee bit after the writers ran out of material from the books to work from.

Not as fitting a conclusion as, say, Breaking Bad, but better than something like Lost.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
My daughter in law said she was very disappointed and it was not the best end of season finale.

I wholeheartedly agree with her view.
The 2016 Scottish Cup Final was the best 'end of season' finale ever.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Has anyone caught Years and Years yet? I thought it got off to a rollicking start.Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I thought the writing to finish GoT was terrible.
They've been given star wars so they were probably looking the other way anyway.

I'm okay with how it finished... just needed to develop the characters more to push them into how it ended.

I hope he finishes the books, the stuff that didnt make it to be in the show is the more interesting stuff about the books.

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
GOT writers/producers were contracted to produce until the end but were getting better offers, so they rushed it through. We saw armies moving from Winterfell to King's Landing over an ad break whereas the same troop movement lasted a whole series previously.
Final series was too compacted and should have been done over 2 x 10 episode series.
Episode 3 of the final series was epic.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Maybe an issue too that previously available actors had limited availability - Cersei was hardly in the last season

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Power watched Warrior yesterday , aboot the San Francisco Tong gangs in the late 19th century. Watched on the excellent Terrarium addon on fire stick.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
I've read the book and watched the movie. I am a fan of both.

Catch -22 the series is on Ch4 at the mo and I must say it really is rather good. In fact it is very entertaining .

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
When they see us - Netflix- based on the Central Park 5 case. Shocking miscarriage of justice

4th season of Gomorrah was tremendous also.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gomorrah was a brilliant watch.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Bit late to the party but started watching Black Mirror. Some episodes are god awful yet some are pure genius. ‘Tales of the Unexpected’ for the 21st century!

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel