• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Tv series

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Watch from the start M,best crime drama I've seen.So many twists and wtf moments,proper tension where,to use the cliche,your on the edge of your seat.
Rewatched series 4 in anticipation of the new series and felt the same emotional rollercoaster.
Nearly caught up, on series 4 now. Great TV,

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Watched the victim this week. First off, if people think that’s what Port Glasgow looks like they will be disappointed as most of it was shot in Largs.

Interesting theme, crafted turns, but something missing. A lot of random threads that are not satisfactorily concluded, perhaps.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
OMG Line of Duty tonight.

As Hastings would say...sweet mother of Jesus!

No spoilers but...just watch if you're following Series 5

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
OMG Line of Duty tonight.

As Hastings would say...sweet mother of Jesus!

No spoilers but...just watch if you're following Series 5
As I said G at get go. Nobody should jump to any conclusions. Deary me I am lost now.
BIG G

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
As I said G at get go. Nobody should jump to any conclusions. Deary me I am lost now.
BIG G
Lisa is undercover too...working for Hastings? Has to be.😳

But Mother of God, that doesn't make him a bent copper, fella :hilarious:

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
ITV drama The Widow is frustrating. Potential to be a good yarn but not sure the casting of Kate Beckinsale in the lead is believable.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Game of Thrones was really good last night! Only, what, 4 episodes to go now?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I have just binged on Narcos Mexico. After the joys of Narcos Escobar/ Cali, I wasnt sure how much I would enjoy it, but its been brilliant and in episode 5 our pals from Colombia even re-appear for a moment or two. Give it a go. Estupendo!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I have just binged on Narcos Mexico. After the joys of Narcos Escobar/ Cali, I wasnt sure how much I would enjoy it, but its been brilliant and in episode 5 our pals from Colombia even re-appear for a moment or two. Give it a go. Estupendo!
Was excellente amigo.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Episode 2 was top tv right up until the final minute. Cannae see how they will top that in the last 2 episodes. I’m hooked!
I don't know - the episodes have been awfy dark - literally - and I'm not sure that's helped.

The compelling theme for me revolves around power, how it corrupts and I've got this horrible feeling we are leading up to an unsatisfactory ending.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I don't know - the episodes have been awfy dark - literally - and I'm not sure that's helped.

The compelling theme for me revolves around power, how it corrupts and I've got this horrible feeling we are leading up to an unsatisfactory ending.
Surely kept something in the kitty for the last show, be a disappointment if they huvnae.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors