• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Tv series

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Mate recommended that one too, it’s not on yank Netflix yet. Might try Amazon.
What about Gommorah. Italian (Neapolitan) with subtitles .Drug crime in modern day Naples. 3 series 4th coming out soon really good.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
The victim with Kelly Mcdonald looks good. Enjoyed Baptiste too.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
What about Gommorah. Italian (Neapolitan) with subtitles .Drug crime in modern day Naples. 3 series 4th coming out soon really good.
I love Gommorah, glad to see its coming back. Watched the first of two episodes of Friday on my ind. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I love Gommorah, glad to see its coming back. Watched the first of two episodes of Friday on my ind. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
If you like Italian crime series like that try Romanzo Criminale set in the 80s in Rome. Or Subbura.Both good.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Gommorah is excellent, good news it's coming back.

Also on netflix, Cricket Fever is pretty good, like the Man City or Sunderland efforts, but follows The Mumbai Indians.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
If you like Italian crime series like that try Romanzo Criminale set in the 80s in Rome. Or Subbura.Both good.
Seen both mate, excellent tv.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Really enjoyed that.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I’m watching between on Netflix the now. Also the haunting of hill house. Both are decent enough.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Is the McCann doc worth a watch?

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Line of Duty 5 started tonight. Straight away mair twists and turns than a twisty thing turning. Stephen Graham joining the cast as what appears to be an undercover operative gone rogue...roll on next Sunday

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Line of Duty 5 started tonight. Straight away mair twists and turns than a twisty thing turning. Stephen Graham joining the cast as what appears to be an undercover operative gone rogue...roll on next Sunday
Never watched it before, its decent.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I have watched Italian crime stuff, American Italian stuff, Scandic series however rewatched 4 series of Line of Duty again recently, over a few week period Without a doubt the most intelligent and sophistically, nuansed series that I have seen.
G I do not know about the rogue thang, far too early amigo. I was shot down several times in most of the 20 odd episodes. Looked like tremendous viewing again. Enjoyed.

BIG G

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Never watched it before, its decent.
It's on demand. Watch it from the first series. Every series impacts on every twist and turn in subsequent series. Absolutely compelling.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Bizarrely just flicked through channels before going to bed at 1.00 and low and behold on BBC4 the first 2 episodes of Line of Duty, Ep.1 Think I will open a splendid bottle of Rioja. Why watch this until 3.00 quaffing fine wine? Because both are splendid, and I can.

BIG G

Last edited:

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel