• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Tv series

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ah, dunno, sorry. I get my Sky via playstation on Sky Go so it's a different (and terrible) front end.
Feel your pain. I've got Sky Go on X-Box and the interface is apalling; try searching for anything before the current series.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Feel your pain. I've got Sky Go on X-Box and the interface is apalling; try searching for anything before the current series.
The way it lists out the entire series but not in order. Which one did I last watch? S4 Ep7? And WHERE THE ACTUAL FK IS S4 EP8? Scroll through three pages and then you start it and after three minutes of ads it's actually Episode nine you want. Grrr.

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The way it lists out the entire series but not in order. Which one did I last watch? S4 Ep7? And WHERE THE ACTUAL FK IS S4 EP8? Scroll through three pages and then you start it and after three minutes of ads it's actually Episode nine you want. Grrr.
Sky want you to take out Sky Q rather than get Sky Go for free.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I started the second season of Killing Eve, its a funny programme - when you think back it's unrealistic and bonkers, but it's quite enjoyable in the moment. Probably one to watch all 8 40 minute episodes over a couple of nights.

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I started the second season of Killing Eve, its a funny programme - when you think back it's unrealistic and bonkers, but it's quite enjoyable in the moment. Probably one to watch all 8 40 minute episodes over a couple of nights.
I thoroughly enjoyed the first series of Killing Eve; as you say, bonkers. Villanelle is an amazing character, as is her boss played by Kim from The Bridge.
I've deliberately avoided watching series 2 just because I know I would get hooked and binge watch it all in one.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I thoroughly enjoyed the first series of Killing Eve; as you say, bonkers. Villanelle is an amazing character, as is her boss played by Kim from The Bridge.
I've deliberately avoided watching series 2 just because I know I would get hooked and binge watch it all in one.
Jody Cromer is an amazing actor.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just started season 3 of Goliath. Season 1-2 were good and Billybob is a great actor.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just started season 3 of Goliath. Season 1-2 were good and Billybob is a great actor.
Might give this a go, think it's on Amazon Prime here. Love BB Thornton in the first series of Fargo.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sky want you to take out Sky Q rather than get Sky Go for free.
Ah, that makes sense. I mean, I'm complaining but I am actually using Sky Go for free so they have a point :)

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Might give this a go, think it's on Amazon Prime here. Love BB Thornton in the first series of Fargo.
Thought he was outstanding in Fargo, that’s what made me try Goliath. He’s just as good in this show.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Watching A Confession, soon to start The Capture and Netflix Unbelievable has been highly recommended to me by a few folk and by a large IMDB score.

City on a Hill Ep1 also done but bevvy and distractions on the plane journey means I'll restart.

Also got Blinders to finish off.

Lovely day to y'all

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just finished Top Boy season three which comes about six years after the last one, I believe because Drake watched it and 'wanted to know what happened next'. Wish I had the clout to do that with some other shows!

Anyway really liked it - three dimensional characters and lots going on.

Also watched first three episodes of Unbelievable as well, seems very good. Interestingly both of these really take their time but in a good way. I've watched quite a few streaming shows where they feel like they sag at some point because they're just trying to spin them out to 10 episodes or whatever. Both of these feel like they fill the time though.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Godfather of Harlem ,, naw no our Shuffler , a sort of Snowfall in the 60’s. Excellent so far.

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm really enjoying Succession, fantastic programme. Romans foray into "Scottish kickyball" was just the icing oan the cake 😂 superb!
Bit of a surprise end of series tonight eh? Loved it!

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel