• WE are Moving Server Soon to STORM on the Nimbushosting Network,

We will advise of any downtime, the move will bring a better, faster, more secure server! STORM is Coming

Tv series

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Just finished The Witcher. Total nonsense, don’t mind the fantasy setting but didn’t understand a word of it, story is all over the place, pacing jerks about like crazy, tone’s uneven. But somehow couldn’t stop watching it.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
6 Dreams.

Follows a few of the Spanish top flight clubs for the season.

Really easy to watch,lots of player and manager interviews and behind the scenes happenings.

Available on Amazon Prime with Subtitles.

Have a whole new appreciation of Spanish football having watched them all.

HibeeZab

Admin
Just finished The Witcher. Total nonsense, don’t mind the fantasy setting but didn’t understand a word of it, story is all over the place, pacing jerks about like crazy, tone’s uneven. But somehow couldn’t stop watching it.
Aye the episodes aren’t in chronological order, and it doesn’t really tell you either.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Aye the episodes aren’t in chronological order, and it doesn’t really tell you either.
I only got that at about episode four but still couldn't work it out! Even when you know the timelines it's still hard to understand, seems to go off on tangents the whole time. And one minute it's all serious high fantasy "prithee my liege" and portentous scowling and the next there's that singer bloke making dick jokes.

HibeeZab

Admin
I only got that at about episode four but still couldn't work it out! Even when you know the timelines it's still hard to understand, seems to go off on tangents the whole time. And one minute it's all serious high fantasy "prithee my liege" and portentous scowling and the next there's that singer bloke making dick jokes.
Yeah it’s a strange show, like you I watched the whole thing, but can decide if I actually enjoyed it or not.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Does my head in. Disjointed nonlinear storylines. The trial of Christine Keeler does that too.

Now watched the first 3 of Keeler - the timing is fascinating because:

a) all the protagonists are dead so the writers could get away with anything
b) the parallels with our current prime minister

HibeeZab

Admin
Does my head in. Disjointed nonlinear storylines. The trial of Christine Keeler does that too.

Now watched the first 3 of Keeler - the timing is fascinating because:

a) all the protagonists are dead so the writers could get away with anything
b) the parallels with our current prime minister
What’s that on? Might give it a go.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
I watched them ‘murder trial; disappearance of Margaret Fleming’ was good crazy nobody seemed to noticcme she had disappeared. Also watched that Ross kemp hmp belmarsh programme, was ok tommy Robinson was inside when this episode was filmed and basically got extra special treatment

Plasticman

Bounce Radge
On the last episode of Messiah on Netflix, have enjoyed it.
Also, on a similar theme, on the BBC iplayer the 2 parter from last week on Jim Jones / Jonestown is fantastic

HibeeZab

Admin
On the last episode of Messiah on Netflix, have enjoyed it.
Also, on a similar theme, on the BBC iplayer the 2 parter from last week on Jim Jones / Jonestown is fantastic
Just finished Messiah... I really like the concept, but I thought while decent it could have been better?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I watched them ‘murder trial; disappearance of Margaret Fleming’ was good crazy nobody seemed to noticcme she had disappeared. Also watched that Ross kemp hmp belmarsh programme, was ok tommy Robinson was inside when this episode was filmed and basically got extra special treatment
id echo that about the disappearance of Margaret Fleming on bbc iPlayer. It’s about half a mile from where I live so there was a lot of local chatter about it.

it’s really uncomfortable viewing from people who knew her, saying how terrible no one missed her for the best part of twenty years. Still struggling to understand how they came to a (majority) verdict on murder withso little factual evidence.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Still struggling to understand how they came to a (majority) verdict on murder withso little factual evidence.
I'm the same, I'm really glad I wasn't on that jury as my gut says they absolutely did it, but I just don't see the factual evidence that proves it beyond reasonable doubt. I think I'd feel I had to argue that point in the jury room and be in a position of trying to set free a couple who I believed to be guilty. That would be a really uncomfortable position to be in.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm the same, I'm really glad I wasn't on that jury as my gut says they absolutely did it, but I just don't see the factual evidence that proves it beyond reasonable doubt. I think I'd feel I had to argue that point in the jury room and be in a position of trying to set free a couple who I believed to be guilty. That would be a really uncomfortable position to be in.
Me too. I think this would have been a not proven.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
The best bit was the camera catching the accused mouthing “bastard” at the prosecution advocate.

HibeeZab

Admin
Don’t know if anyone is watching Power but I really like the way they are ending it, the last few episodes have been very different from the rest of the show.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old