Tv series

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Anyone watching any good series on Netflix/amazon or anything really? I keep looking and scrolling through loads and end up turning it off cause i can’t decide on one

Chester Perry

Bounce Radge
Gomorrah is the best tv show ever. It’s even better than The Sopranos and Corleone. It’s perfect.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Just about to watch it. TNG is probably my favourite TV series of all time so it’s got a lot to live up to!
Mine too.

Already this is very different - next generation was standalone 45 minute episodes, but this is one linear story over 10 episodes season. Already renewed for a second season.

I'm liking so far. It's a bit more adult.

A romulan with an irish accent is a bit radge though.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
The Outsider has been excellent so far. So much of Stephen King’s work has been adapted for the big and small screens with mixed results. To date this is definitely one of the better ones.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
I’m back watching The Shield on Hulu. Probably one of the best series I’ve seen. Definitely up there with Breaking Bad and The Sopranos. Definitely best ending to a series I’ve ever seen.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
I’m back watching The Shield on Hulu. Probably one of the best series I’ve seen. Definitely up there with Breaking Bad and The Sopranos. Definitely best ending to a series I’ve ever seen.
Great series, and the ending is perfect. I like how The Shield and Sons of Anarchy kind of exist in the same ‘universe’ and share some of the same gangs and a lot of the same actors.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Great series, and the ending is perfect. I like how The Shield and Sons of Anarchy kind of exist in the same ‘universe’ and share some of the same gangs and a lot of the same actors.
Yes! Noticed a ton of the same actors appear in Sons. Definitely a nod to The Shield when Lem died in SOA.

Chester Perry

Bounce Radge
Just started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, how did I miss this. Absolute genius and worryingly I’m Larry David but with a foreskin.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Anyone watching any good series on Netflix/amazon or anything really? I keep looking and scrolling through loads and end up turning it off cause i can’t decide on one
On Episode 2 of The stranger on Netflix,very good with an excellent cast

Bobby_Combe

Bounce Radge
Boston Legal - "Hi, my name's Denny Crane - used to captain a starship ..."

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£61.24