• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Get it on Kodi Mark, it’s good.
Done three tonight, will watch the fourth the morn. Need to find the other four somewhere else? Good, gritty show.

Done three tonight, will watch the fourth the morn. Need to find the other four somewhere else? Good, gritty show.
It’s guid eh? There was another Dublin crime series a few years ago, Love Hate it was called Gonni have a look for it later.

It’s guid eh? There was another Dublin crime series a few years ago, Love Hate it was called Gonni have a look for it later.

Seems there are 8 episodes, only started showing on TV in September. It was a bit of a game of what was he in, what was she in eh?

Netflix - Squid Game

Netflix - Squid Game

Had stuck that on my favourites, no sure though?

Enjoyed the The Chestnut Man on Netflix. Recommended for those who like their Scandi Noir really noir.
Started watching The Chestnut Man last night, excellent stuff, will finish it tonight. Left this for Mrs NGP for when she gets home.IMG_20211006_123338.jpg

Last edited:
Chupa Chups have went right down hill.

Seems there are 8 episodes, only started showing on TV in September. It was a bit of a game of what was he in, what was she in eh?
Frank was GOT, never seen her before. Eamonn Cunningham was in The Terror, a thing I watched last year.

Frank was GOT, never seen her before. Eamonn Cunningham was in The Terror, a thing I watched last year.

Aye Frank was in Peaky Blinders too, Eamonn has been in a few things like Rome and Harry Plopper and Bridget was in the Commitments although she looked a lot different!

Am enjoying it - not my usual sort of thing, but a good looking prog, and you do start to care about the characters.

Other half and the bairn binged it at the weekend.
Loved it, still going on about it.

Hearing about it so much has put me off though!

I'm watching black sails, serves as a prequel to treasure Island. 4 seasons, keep me occupied for a wee while.
Just finished season 2.

Netflix - Squid Game

Watched the first couple last night.
Decent.

Been watching Luther with Idris Elba on Alibi on Saturday nights, they've started reshowing it from series 1 , I'd forgotten crazy Ruth Jones's character was in it .
Also started watching Succession with Brian Cox , I've also got series 2 of Baptiste to work my way through

Netflix - Squid Game
Watched s01 ep01 (dodgy site) tonight. Well fùck me, that cured my fear of being shot.

Strictly no Netflix from hereonin.

Just watched final episode. Cracking series. Great ending too.

Just watched final episode. Cracking series. Great ending too.

Ha, forgot about this, will tune in again tonight.

Season 3 of Narcos and season 4 of Yellowstone are on the go and Mayor of Kingstown looks good too.

Finished Squid Game last night, was pretty good. I would advise turning off the awful English dubbing, turn on English subtitles, and turn back on the original Korean audio.

Finished Squid Game last night, was pretty good. I would advise turning off the awful English dubbing, turn on English subtitles, and turn back on the original Korean audio.
aye! The dubbing was pants.

Watched the latest Tiger King Series last night :gigglle:

Season 3 of Narcos and season 4 of Yellowstone are on the go and Mayor of Kingstown looks good too.

A new series?

I really enjoyed Midnight Mass on Netflix.

It's a horror/drama series by Mike Flannigan (Doctor Sleep, Occulus, Hush, Haunting of Bly Manor...).

A new series?
New program, you getting mixed up with Mare of Easttown M?

New program, you getting mixed up with Mare of Easttown M?

I am indeed.

The outlaws 🤣🤣🤣 on bbc 1 get it on catchup , very funny 👍

Watched those very good - fuck knows how they managed to get Christopher Walken involved 😁

Watched those very good - fuck knows how they managed to get Christopher Walken involved 😁
That’s a good story on itself. Worth looking up.

Started on Crime, which is very good, but way to many puddledrinkers and bloodied stool memorabilia. If Dougray Scott ends another sentence in eh? I will put my foot through the telly, eh.

Started on Crime, which is very good, but way to many puddledrinkers and bloodied stool memorabilia. If Dougray Scott ends another sentence in eh? I will put my foot through the telly, eh.
I’m like that when crisp boyd opens his gub 😡

Watched the first two episodes last week, not bad so I'll stick with it a while.

Watched Crime last week, it's worth sticking with, I enjoyed it anyway. The reasons for the guntishness become apparent. I do wonder what goes on in IW's mind to come up with some of the plotlines. Jamie Sives in good form as the questionable copper.

Doc martin , favourite series for me 👍👏
Halfway through series 5 again on my box set 🤪🤣

Doc martin , favourite series for me 👍👏
Halfway through series 5 again on my box set 🤪🤣
sorry joethehibby, but this is probably the shittest post ever, in my humble opinion.

sorry joethehibby, but this is probably the shittest post ever, in my humble opinion.
I like what I like , no bothered if people dinny or is this a thread where you recommend stuff . If so I apologise and A’ll ask Jamie to delete it 🤷‍♂️
P.s. one needs a sense of humour to appreciate it 🤪

I like what I like , no bothered if people dinny or is this a thread where you recommend stuff . If so I apologise and A’ll ask Jamie to delete it 🤷‍♂️
P.s. one needs a sense of humour to appreciate it 🤪
Louisa, though ... 🧡

Louisa, though ... 🧡
If you mean how she looks , then the doc is def punching above his weight , if you mean her acting , try watching shetland 😩

If you mean how she looks , then the doc is def punching above his weight , if you mean her acting , try watching shetland 😩
The former.

hmmm,keep giving it a chance and keep turning over.

Just getting into Guilt,only on episode 3 of first series,enjoying it. BTW is the guy with the silver hair the same guy that plays the main guy's brother in Shetland? Also is he the same guy that's got a programme out about concrete hippos and other statues in our New Towns?

hmmm,keep giving it a chance and keep turning over.
Persevere , some really funny lines in it

Just getting into Guilt,only on episode 3 of first series,enjoying it. BTW is the guy with the silver hair the same guy that plays the main guy's brother in Shetland? Also is he the same guy that's got a programme out about concrete hippos and other statues in our New Towns?
The very same, gets around !

This thread has been viewed 160369 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back