• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Just finished The Beatles: Get Back. Long but absolutely brilliant. The quality of the footage is incredible, could’ve been filmed last week. Would urge even casual fans of the band to give it a watch.
That's ecactly what I have been telling my unsavvy family back there in ole scoatlin.

But I think I fell adleep about 2 hours jnto the last ep so I may have to conjure it up again at some point soon.

Captivating footage and they knew it. Not really weird to discover that Paul was the pragmatist pur sang and Lennon more friendly than edgy really.

But that 'juat filmed yesterday' feel... wow.

Just finished The Beatles: Get Back. Long but absolutely brilliant. The quality of the footage is incredible, could’ve been filmed last week. Would urge even casual fans of the band to give it a watch.
Looking forward to seeing this on Blu-ray when released in March.
Don't have Disney+ and wasn't willing to subscribe just to get this.
Saw quite a bit of the footage on YouTube though and it looks amazing.

Watched Anne the four part drama shown last week about the Hillsborough mother Anne Williams whose 15 year old son died in the tragedy and her fight for justice. With no exaggeration It's one of the best things I have ever watched on TV. Harrowing, hugely emotional, superbly written and a monumental acting performance from Maxine Peake.

Brilliant.

What is it on?

What is it on?
Disney+ - I use a friend’s login or I think they may still be offering some kind of free trial.

Watched new channel 4 prison drama Screws over the weekend was filmed at Kelvin hall in Glasgow I think. It was alright

Watching the Beatles, with the bairn.

Watching The Tourist on BBC iPlayer, pretty good.

Excellent tv.

Watched Anne the four part drama shown last week about the Hillsborough mother Anne Williams whose 15 year old son died in the tragedy and her fight for justice. With no exaggeration It's one of the best things I have ever watched on TV. Harrowing, hugely emotional, superbly written and a monumental acting performance from Maxine Peake.

Brilliant.
Watched it yesterday on Catch-Up, really moving and emotional.

Do I think ordinary police officers on duty that day should have been disciplined, No.

Do I think David Duckenfield should have been jailed, not sure but should have been disciplined.

But the bastards who at every turn lied and tried to cover up what happened Including, MP's, Judges, Police and the Media) should absolutely have been put on trial. Scum.

One episode left to watch in the current series of Gomorrah, and it’s fine, but I reckon they should have stopped at the last series. Only tippled there’s a movie inbetween 4-5 about Ciro.

Just watched the new swamp thing series, enjoyed it.

Loving this. Reminds me of the first series of Fargo, similar feel to it.

Loving this. Reminds me of the first series of Fargo, similar feel to it.
I thought exactly the same I.e. Fargo like

Just saw ep 2.

Good generally but much as I love Dougray, I jist dinnae think he's an actor.

But given the co-writer I will persevere.
Finished it tonight, you were right for an Edinburgh(?) actor playing an Edinburgh cop his accent is all over the shop!

Not the best overall but watchable, if only for the line “ah cannae smell anything, ma Dennis Wyness’s are fucked wae the ching!” 😂

Half way through it.

Twin peaks meets Tarantino

Reactions: Zab
Billions is back on tomorrow,no sure where it goes now tbh…

Ozark season 4 more now on Netflix

Billions is back on tomorrow,no sure where it goes now tbh…

Already? Doesn’t seem too long ago since the last season finished. I’m kind of hoping it moves in a slightly different direction now, it’s been a very good show up to now but more of the same with a different character doesn’t sound too appealing to me.

Just finished watching "the sopranos" what a crap ending.

Anyone else watch Irvine Welsh's Crime on Britbox?

Just started the Maxine Peale thing rules of the game.

Interesting so far.

Yes, I enjoyed it although way too much jambo content. Now watching the 4th series of Ozark.

Yes, I enjoyed it although way too much jambo content. Now watching the 4th series of Ozark.
Agreed. However, I thought it was maybe in part to celebrate the day in May 1986 they fucked it up!

Just finished watching "the sopranos" what a crap ending.

It’s a shocker first time round for sure, although it does make sense!

Rewatching The Wire, no seen it for at least 10 years. Sheeeiiiiitttt

Finished it yesterday, it was awright. Probably thousands of them still never got over the ending to that game.

Catching up with the second part of Lupin.

Series 4 of El Marginal is now on Netflix. I am still working my way through the latest episodes of Ozark and Afterlife.

Started watching Yellow Jackets on SKY Atlantic last night 🤮 with the girlfriend. Quite good.

And Spy City on Britbox myself when she went to her bed. Finished just in time for the 10 min freeview at midnight....

Finished it yesterday, it was awright. Probably thousands of them still never got over the ending to that game.
Still cannae get past ep 3, it's just no grabbin' me. As previously stated, Dougray is still Batman's Comm Gordon, he only seems able to play that one type. Badly.

I am generally more for praise than criticism but seein' Embra in the background might help me watch the rest...

Still cannae get past ep 3, it's just no grabbin' me. As previously stated, Dougray is still Batman's Comm Gordon, he only seems able to play that one type. Badly.

I am generally more for praise than criticism but seein' Embra in the background might help me watch the rest...
Must've been a private hire driver with a dodgy sat nav that named the locations.

You might struggle to finish it, I found the last couple of episodes a real effort!

Half way through the latest Ozark episodes, crazy but good. The new cartel nephew guy reminds me of the Lalo Salamanca character from the Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad universe.

Started watching Yellow Jackets on SKY Atlantic last night 🤮 with the girlfriend. Quite good.
Confusing post.
Either your girlfriend makes you puke or she’s quite good.

You know the rules.
Get the pic up and we’ll decide.

Joe Pickett, no a bad watch, dinnae ken the actor who plays him i but he’s a ringer for Mikey Stewart.

BBC 1's the Responder is good, best role I have seen Martin Freeman in.

Agree think it’s fantastic and like you it’s the best acting I’ve seen from Martin Freeman although I thought he was as great in Fargo too.

Think he also had a role in producing Responder.

Agree think it’s fantastic and like you it’s the best acting I’ve seen from Martin Freeman although I thought he was as great in Fargo too.

Was that no him as the serial pedo in Crime n all?

Watch all of this on iplayer pretty good

Been a few on bbc thats been decent this year so far.

I'm trying to watch the Tourist,but I'm fecked if I know what's going on.For instance who'se the dude in the cowboy hat?Does the beardy lead know the guy buried underground?

This thread has been viewed 166104 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75