• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Tv series

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
I enjoyed it. Apart from the cover of Love will tear us apart. It must be the most murdered song in history.

I did think the final episode was much slower paced than the first four. A lot of locations I recognized, the ferry terminal in Gourock and the sheriff court in paisley.

Homeland has been good this season, much better than some of the previous meandering seasons.

Picard was great and bizarre in equal measures.

I've restarted watching blakes 7 from the start. Its weird watching stuff from 40 years ago. I suppose it would have been like watching stuff from the 1940s in 1980. I want to put orac sounds on my phone now.

I cant convince my wife to watch Killing Eve 3, so I may do that on my own.

Has anyone seen Save Me or Save Me Too? I think that might be next on my list.
Seen Save me which was very good,while its fiction some of it must be based on things that have happened,took me a while to.get ovet the scene where they auctioned a.14yr old girl.

Last edited:

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Gangs of London is meant to be decent,will watch during the week.

Plasticman

Bounce Radge
Started Gangs of London - enjoying it, quite violent

Also just watched Save Me and Save Me Too - both vg

Afterlife 2nd series was great too - crying and laughing

Goals&Glory

Bounce Radge
After Life on Netflix. Ricky Gervais and a few familiar faces. Just starting the 2nd series. Really good šŸ‘

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Just finished the new series of Better Call Saul. This show just keeps getting better and better. I think I prefer it to Breaking Bad now. Both shows are great but Jimmy and Kim are superb complex characters who are far more relatable than Walt and Skyler for my money. Lalo is a great villian too.
Totally agree, it's really taken off in the last season or 2 with the Salamanca storyline. Can't help but feel things aren't going to end well for Kim or Nacho, purely because we're now fast approaching the BB timeline where neither character appear? Mike is a great character too.

Admin
Totally agree, it's really taken off in the last season or 2 with the Salamanca storyline. Can't help but feel things aren't going to end well for Kim or Nacho, purely because we're now fast approaching the BB timeline where neither character appear? Mike is a great character too.
I dropped BCS after 3 or 4 episodes, might give it another try after my jaunt with the Vikings.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
For four seasons I kept thinking about how Jimmy's antics might end up killing/scaring off Kim, but now I reckon she is going to be the architect of her own downfall. I'm thinking jail time. She's a brilliantly written character.

Nacho is definitely in deep shit though.

I dropped BCS after 3 or 4 episodes, might give it another try after my jaunt with the Vikings.
It's paced exactly how BB was, slow but all the better for it. You really get to know everyone involved. It's all set up for a pretty action packed finale now.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
Fauda Series 3 just dropped into Netflix last week. About Israeli Defence Force infiltrating Palestinian areas attempting to get intelligence/bump off folk etc. Some flaws with it, but itā€™s brought a Palestinian narrative to an audience that (as far as I know) hasnā€™t been done before. Worth a punt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old