• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Tv series

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What is the verdict on Spiral? The trailer for series 6 on BBC 4 looks decent but are the first 5 series worth tracking down?

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Not a tv series but you have to watch Sorry To Bother You. It’s amazing.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Started on Wednesday night (all there to stream already) on NOW TV (Sky Atlantic) - City On A Hill.
Watched the first episode - lookin good. Kevin Bacon is FBI and sleezy.
How's this one panning out? Was thinking of starting it tonight.

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Enjoying it - think Im 4 eps in now.
I am also watching second series of Succession - Brian Coxs son has just bought him a scottish soccer team for his birthday - but bought him the team from the wrong side of Edinburgh by mistake. "are you sure its not them you support" "yeah maybe youre right and i dont know that I supported Hibs my entire life" (to paraphrase)

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I have watched 3 episodes but struggling as it’s not HD on my sky for some reason? Bacon plays a right sleazy bastard in it. I have skipped to El Marginal series 3 until sky stick city on the hill in HD.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I have watched 3 episodes but struggling as it’s not HD on my sky for some reason? Bacon plays a right sleazy bastard in it. I have skipped to El Marginal series 3 until sky stick city on the hill in HD.
Probably a stupid question, but are you watching the HD channel? ie SkY Atlantic HD?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Probably a stupid question, but are you watching the HD channel? ie SkY Atlantic HD?
I recorded them via the search, it appears its not on Sky Atlantic HD?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
9pm tomorrow i think?
Aye but it means watching one a week, I prefer to download a whole series and it snot on sky in HD?

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Memory is fecked if I've posted this already I apologise.
Secret history of the troubles on BBC 2 is well worth a watch and an eye opener

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Aye but it means watching one a week, I prefer to download a whole series and it snot on sky in HD?
Comes up as HD for me. Is it sky q you're on?

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hmm not sure then. I think sometimes on a sky HD box the HD and SD ones come up completely separately and it's not easy to tell which is which. Looking at the download size helps as HD is about 4 x the size of SD. Only other thing I can think of is if your box is nearly full it might be forcing SD to preserve space.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hmm not sure then. I think sometimes on a sky HD box the HD and SD ones come up completely separately and it's not easy to tell which is which. Looking at the download size helps as HD is about 4 x the size of SD. Only other thing I can think of is if your box is nearly full it might be forcing SD to preserve space.
Possibly, I have sacked City on the Hill and am watching El Marginal 3 now anyway.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ah, dunno, sorry. I get my Sky via playstation on Sky Go so it's a different (and terrible) front end.

LisaO

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Enjoying it - think Im 4 eps in now.
I am also watching second series of Succession - Brian Coxs son has just bought him a scottish soccer team for his birthday - but bought him the team from the wrong side of Edinburgh by mistake. "are you sure its not them you support" "yeah maybe youre right and i dont know that I supported Hibs my entire life" (to paraphrase)
I'm really enjoying Succession, fantastic programme. Romans foray into "Scottish kickyball" was just the icing oan the cake 😂 superb!

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Is there going to be a second series of McMafia? I can't find anything recent about it.

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm really enjoying Succession, fantastic programme. Romans foray into "Scottish kickyball" was just the icing oan the cake 😂 superb!
Hadnt realised that was the boy from Home Alones brother Lisa! (And I believe he was in it too)

LisaO

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Hadnt realised that was the boy from Home Alones brother Lisa! (And I believe he was in it too)
Aye, he was the wee cousin wi the glasses.

I think he's brilliant in this. Cracking show.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel