• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Official Hibernian Supporters

Im a HSL member and contributed a good bit. When we stopped aquiring shares I stopped donations. (the reason for HSL) Thought it was a real shame we didnt get the required %age.

Fantastic from our magical fans again here, but I do think @Purple & Green makes a great point earlier on in the thread. I think you'd get a massive reaction if the fans magnificent benevolence was matched by our multi millionaire Owner, e.g via shares or mirroring donations. Fans pony £400k, so does he. Win win for him as Hibernian is much stronger.

Hibernian Supporters is THE vehicle we have to donate tax free to Hibernian. Wasnt really at the point where I was thinking to resume donating. This thread is making me think more on it. Their website is brutal tho :gigglle:

Definitely. A little tip - when you first sign up to donate, your direct debit comes out 4 days later and will be set to come out that date every month.

Thanks for the heads up ?

F950632C-05A5-4F65-A4A2-D0A530FDB1A3.jpeg
Great improvement on the social media side. They confirmed today the website will be updated soon as well. Full steam ahead ya roasters.

Kind regards x

Here's hoping it takes off in a big way. I'm hoping for it to be 5000 by the end of the weekend.

View attachment 2808
Great improvement on the social media side. They confirmed today the website will be updated soon as well. Full steam ahead ya roasters.

Kind regards x
Tremendous. Hibs twitter also retweeting = more exposure. Can only be good thing!

20200619_235131.jpg

Just signed up for a monthly direct debit!
It was the lowest amount that was there(£7.73)..
However once I return to work I will definetly increase it!
Excellent effort from everyone..
Worth adding that It was extremely easy and straight forward to set up and get going!
Proud hibee
GLORY GLORY

Just started a direct debit

Working for a supermarket ive benefitted from all this in overtime and bonuses

Nice to be in a position now to help

Restarted my payments today, lowest dd option, might increase if I ever make a living again

Another HSL tweet retweeted from Hibs :50:

Much as I have had many doubts about this, I could not stand by and watch my pals donate to the one thing we all share in common, our love of Hibernian.

I signed up this morning.

Despite not knowing if I've got a job to go back to and my other half being on unpaid maternity leave I've lumped two season tickets onto my credit card and signed up for a tenner a month for Hibernian Supporters. I trust the absolute objective of our ownership at this time is to ensure we have the strongest side on the park that we can possibly have. If you're reading this and can buy season tickets and join then do. This is not a time to put things off. We are all Hibernian. Fuck off Heart of Midlothian.

Great tae see lots of folk getting behind this, I restarted mine last week and today I've upped it slightly

Amazing effort long may it continue.

LD attending meeting with HSL today.

Absolutely great to see the acknowledgement this has been getting. Can’t wait to sign up myself at the end of the month knowing i will be doing my bit to help my club. Will be a good feeling!

Despite not knowing if I've got a job to go back to and my other half being on unpaid maternity leave I've lumped two season tickets onto my credit card and signed up for a tenner a month for Hibernian Supporters. I trust the absolute objective of our ownership at this time is to ensure we have the strongest side on the park that we can possibly have. If you're reading this and can buy season tickets and join then do. This is not a time to put things off. We are all Hibernian. Fuck off Heart of Midlothian.

Did you manage to find two seats together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 700 new/restarted donations. Hibs class that ?

Thats me signed up. Trying to get a few mates n family members to do the same. Surprised at the amount of them who had never heard of HSL.

Good work Hendo.

I stopped donating last month, never really convinced myself why I did tbh.
I restarted my DD tonight ?

Anyone on here not signed up yet but planning to?

Anyone on here not signed up yet but planning to?
Used to have a DD, not planning on restarting it just yet, may do when more certain about earnings.

Think there is still room for improvement but there are still loads of people earning less, earning nothing, uncertain of future earnings etc.

That’s what surprises me about the number of STs sold and HSL donators.

Might be a while before many people are back on their feet and able to spend money on their football club.

Fingers crossed it’s sooner rather than later for their sakes firstly.

Used to have a DD, not planning on restarting it just yet, may do when more certain about earnings.
Exactly what I done J. Got lucky with a job , which helped.

There was a Scarf promo but no seen details posted here.
There’s a prize draw

I have been contributing for quite some time now and upped my donation when this nonsense all kicked off. I agree with most of the comments above about the need for HSL to up its game. It strikes me that the game (HSL's game) changed when Ron took over so at that time HSL should have reviewed its purpose. At the moment i'm not sure what the aim of HSL is, previously it was to obtain a significant shareholding so what is it now?
At the moment the focus has to be to get the club in as good a position to get through the pandemic and that probably means not too many questions being asked, for now. I would, though, like to see some sort of monthly statement showing income and outgoing. That is something like donations of 'x' have been made, and 'y' has been passed to the club and perhaps a status on the number of members. A simple dash board.
Once we're more secure a full review of what it is HSL is trying to do, what the options are for achieving that and what the structure and accountability around that should be. I would also like to see the club give more recognition to HSL and whilst i understand that Ron has said more shares are off the table, perhaps there could be some recognition within the club governance. For example: more non-exec directors, a requirement to consult a fans representative committee or something like that. Perhaps, in the interests of transparency, the club could indicate at the beginning of the year areas over and above normal operations, which it would like to fund but can't but which HSL might be able to fund through the donations pot. Therefore we would be able to see a connection between donations and benefit to the club. Of course in crises like this that could be suspended and resumed on the other side.
One small point, the website is really unclear and it wasn't until about two or three posts above that i understood - a little bit - about what FRANCKS are about, i see it on my dashboard but couldn't see what it referred to.
For what its worth, i think HSL is a good thing but could be a lot better, i will though keep on contributing.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any issues with the direct debit ???
I this morning had 4 direct debit payments come out my bank and got another email saying my one of payment of £15 (for the scarf promotion) would come off on the 14th [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Has anyone had any issues with the direct debit ???
I this morning had 4 direct debit payments come out my bank and got another email saying my one of payment of £15 (for the scarf promotion) would come off on the 14th [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

I have had two payments to HSL this month. I think what has happened is that I pressed update not realising that creates the new amount then did it again with the new intended amount. That has resulted in two direct debits - 1 for 7.73 and the other for the amount I had intended. So if you made the same mistake as me, I suspect that's it. It is not the most intuitive of systems and I would have thought a double approval would be helpful.
Of course it is entirely possible that I am a complete idiot!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

It’s possible the money raised for this has enabled us to buy Nisbet....

I have had two payments to HSL this month. I think what has happened is that I pressed update not realising that creates the new amount then did it again with the new intended amount. That has resulted in two direct debits - 1 for 7.73 and the other for the amount I had intended. So if you made the same mistake as me, I suspect that's it. It is not the most intuitive of systems and I would have thought a double approval would be helpful.

When I set up mine I was trying to donate £18.75, but also being a complete idiot had several payments of £7.73 as well.

All to a good cause though e.

No I never from what I’ve been told is that the go careless system hasn’t played the game !!!
But very promptly rectified after an email so happy enough.

Hopefully this enables us to get messi on loan at least.

HSL.. Is a great thing.. For those who are unsure what it's about its essentially a fund that us supporters donate to starting from £7.73p per month.. Or when you sign up you don't need to do monthly direct debits you can simply hit the donate button and give the club a donation from a fiver upwards..
All monies raised now go to our transfer kitty to buy players such as Nisbet (rumoured)..
It's really easy to use and everyone is entered into monthly prize draws as an added Incentive..
There is a monthly counter of monies raised just over 24k first month
Let's get together and do this..
GLORY GLORY

I stopped donating last month, never really convinced myself why I did tbh.
I restarted my DD tonight ?
I stopped as well tbh and like you not sure why now??? I resubscribed last month

I have been contributing for quite some time now and upped my donation when this nonsense all kicked off. I agree with most of the comments above about the need for HSL to up its game. It strikes me that the game (HSL's game) changed when Ron took over so at that time HSL should have reviewed its purpose. At the moment i'm not sure what the aim of HSL is, previously it was to obtain a significant shareholding so what is it now?
At the moment the focus has to be to get the club in as good a position to get through the pandemic and that probably means not too many questions being asked, for now. I would, though, like to see some sort of monthly statement showing income and outgoing. That is something like donations of 'x' have been made, and 'y' has been passed to the club and perhaps a status on the number of members. A simple dash board.
Once we're more secure a full review of what it is HSL is trying to do, what the options are for achieving that and what the structure and accountability around that should be. I would also like to see the club give more recognition to HSL and whilst i understand that Ron has said more shares are off the table, perhaps there could be some recognition within the club governance. For example: more non-exec directors, a requirement to consult a fans representative committee or something like that. Perhaps, in the interests of transparency, the club could indicate at the beginning of the year areas over and above normal operations, which it would like to fund but can't but which HSL might be able to fund through the donations pot. Therefore we would be able to see a connection between donations and benefit to the club. Of course in crises like this that could be suspended and resumed on the other side.
One small point, the website is really unclear and it wasn't until about two or three posts above that i understood - a little bit - about what FRANCKS are about, i see it on my dashboard but couldn't see what it referred to.
For what its worth, i think HSL is a good thing but could be a lot better, i will though keep on contributing.

Firstly I should say I've missed the majority of this thread as a result of forgetting my Bounce log in - but whilst on furlough from my work over the last few weeks I've been helping out with some Hibernian Supporters stuff, mainly the social media and some updates to the news page and text on the website. I'm not on the board or anything - just a member helping out where I can.

Aim
At the moment the aim of Hibernian Supporters (HSL) is to use its platform to raise funds for the football club, with up to £5m in lost revenue over the next 12 months there was a real drive from fans looking to help Hibs over and above the usual season tickets, Hibs TV, merchandise etc. Hibernian Supporters has a ready made platform to do that and funds can be donated fairly easily and handed over to the club.

With no shares available from the club all funds are being handed to Hibs once a month and Leeann Dempster has reiterated these funds will be used for the playing budget.

There is a dashboard here which shows the number of contributors and the funds donated to Hibs since Ron Gordon took over (and since the purchase of shares stopped) and we're going to make sure the monthly donation total is shared on social media, forums etc every time funds are transferred to Hibs.

Purpose
You are correct to say that once we are out of the woods that the HS board will need to call an AGM and have an open discussion about what it stands for and what it wants to achieve in the longer term. For the time being we're focussed on using the platform that already exists to allow those in a position to do so to help the club.

Francks
'Francks' is the loyalty system which has been under-used and under-promoted for the last 5 years. It's designed to take the raw £ amount away from fans and allows us to put together extras which give regular direct debit contributors a little bit back. In the past every penny was being collected and used to buy as many shares as possible, which meant incentives and things like prize draws were harder to facilitate. With no shares to purchase now the 'other' things like prize draws are a bit easier to do - which has prompted a relaunch of the Francks system (explanation and video can be viewed here). We'll be looking to run a prize draw each month for contributors with an eligible 'Francks balance' - the first one for July is a signed Proclaimers programme and there are a few great prizes in the pipeline for the rest of the year.

Anyway, now I've found my Bounce log in hopefully I'll be able to help keep everyone up to date on here a bit more. We have made a big effort to improve the social media and update the website and we are seeing more fans joining up every day.

We all want the same things for Hibs, to be successful on the pitch and to be able to attract a good quality of player to Easter Road.

Firstly I should say I've missed the majority of this thread as a result of forgetting my Bounce log in - but whilst on furlough from my work over the last few weeks I've been helping out with some Hibernian Supporters stuff, mainly the social media and some updates to the news page and text on the website. I'm not on the board or anything - just a member helping out where I can.

Aim
At the moment the aim of Hibernian Supporters (HSL) is to use its platform to raise funds for the football club, with up to £5m in lost revenue over the next 12 months there was a real drive from fans looking to help Hibs over and above the usual season tickets, Hibs TV, merchandise etc. Hibernian Supporters has a ready made platform to do that and funds can be donated fairly easily and handed over to the club.

With no shares available from the club all funds are being handed to Hibs once a month and Leeann Dempster has reiterated these funds will be used for the playing budget.

There is a dashboard here which shows the number of contributors and the funds donated to Hibs since Ron Gordon took over (and since the purchase of shares stopped) and we're going to make sure the monthly donation total is shared on social media, forums etc every time funds are transferred to Hibs.

Purpose
You are correct to say that once we are out of the woods that the HS board will need to call an AGM and have an open discussion about what it stands for and what it wants to achieve in the longer term. For the time being we're focussed on using the platform that already exists to allow those in a position to do so to help the club.

Francks
'Francks' is the loyalty system which has been under-used and under-promoted for the last 5 years. It's designed to take the raw £ amount away from fans and allows us to put together extras which give regular direct debit contributors a little bit back. In the past every penny was being collected and used to buy as many shares as possible, which meant incentives and things like prize draws were harder to facilitate. With no shares to purchase now the 'other' things like prize draws are a bit easier to do - which has prompted a relaunch of the Francks system (explanation and video can be viewed here). We'll be looking to run a prize draw each month for contributors with an eligible 'Francks balance' - the first one for July is a signed Proclaimers programme and there are a few great prizes in the pipeline for the rest of the year.

Anyway, now I've found my Bounce log in hopefully I'll be able to help keep everyone up to date on here a bit more. We have made a big effort to improve the social media and update the website and we are seeing more fans joining up every day.

We all want the same things for Hibs, to be successful on the pitch and to be able to attract a good quality of player to Easter Road.

Top work D ✅
________

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 12482 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75