• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Official Hibernian Supporters

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Wonder if HSL would have made it to the 25% without the very vocal ponzi scheme lot, it’s unfortunate they didn’t while it was available, will probably start paying in again
Me anaw, will see what's happening with work 1st. Furloughed at the minute

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Mibbe we could have a new HSL thread....

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Does all the cash go to the club directly on a monthly basis?

I haven't signed up before but I think now is the time to step up

Or is it best to renew my season ticket?

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Does all the cash go to the club directly on a monthly basis?

I haven't signed up before but I think now is the time to step up

Or is it best to renew my season ticket?
Season ticket gets you games on Hibs TV and hopefully into games at some point this season,HSL if you just want to straight donate.

Depends on individual circumstances tbh.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Very encouraging signs. Someone volunteered to help with the social media side and been a massive improvement there already recent days. Would expect the website will be on their list.

Fair play to Jim Adie who seems to be the one person doing most of the work recently.

Money is handed over to Hibs monthly so I would expect an update on the next donation at that time.

I’m sure this will make a difference as loads of new sign ups, restarted DDs, increased DDs and one off contributions between here, .net, twitter and similar story on group chat with my mates.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old