• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Official Hibernian Supporters

OfficialHSL

Bounce Radge
The Club announced yesterday that the financial situation in front of us is unsustainable.
Like many fans, we have an overwhelming urge to help. By signing up to Hibernian Supporters just now every penny that you donate will go directly to the Club, helping Hibs to get through this difficult trading period. We are the Club’s second largest shareholder and while we are currently unable to obtain any further shares, we are able to help the Club at this unprecedented time. The Club has never needed it’s Supporters more than right now. With your support we can make all the difference, but we need to stand up and be counted.

If you can help, and can we please once again stress only donate funds that you can afford and will not miss , please Donate at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Hibernian Supporters

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Was thinking about cancelling my donation but think I’m going to up it instead for the time being and reconsider it further down the line once the stance changes and see which direction HSL are going to take more permanently.

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Bounce Radge
As I mentioned on another thread I've restarted mine, I stopped because I disagreed with the share issue but that's for another time now.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I won’t be restarting mine until there is some clarity on what is being proposed.

As it stands it seems to be, give us all yer cash, and we’ll pass it onto the club.

I think safeguards wouldn’t be unreasonable.

hibbydad

Bounce Radge
I won’t be restarting mine until there is some clarity on what is being proposed.

As it stands it seems to be, give us all yer cash, and we’ll pass it onto the club.

I think safeguards wouldn’t be unreasonable.
Purple & Green the whole thing is above board the club desperately needs our support. Message to Power I know you are held in very high regard by many of our supporters I believe if you were to start commending support of HSL vigorously I am sure more would contribute

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Purple & Green the whole thing is above board the club desperately needs our support. Message to Power I know you are held in very high regard by many of our supporters I believe if you were to start commending support of HSL vigorously I am sure more would contribute
I don’t doubt it is above board; that’s not the point.

Ron chose to stop share transfers, that was his choice at the time. I think if the goalposts have changed that should be revisited if the fans are going to plough possibly hundreds of thousands of pounds of working capital into the club.

I think we would be mental to do it without some kind of safeguard and comfort for where the funds will go.

hibbydad

Bounce Radge
I don’t doubt it is above board; that’s not the point.

Ron chose to stop share transfers, that was his choice at the time. I think if the goalposts have changed that should be revisited if the fans are going to plough possibly hundreds of thousands of pounds of working capital into the club.

I think we would be mental to do it without some kind of safeguard and comfort for where the funds will go.
In principle I agree with you about the shares and have been thinking for several weeks that we require a rights issue to generate much needed working capital. However the situation is now so bad that there is an urgent need for supporters to rally around and support HSL if they can. The time for prevarication and excuses has long gone and now is the time for action.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
I’ve never understood this “where will the funds go and what will they be used on?”

They go to Hibs. They don’t sit in separate pots to use on this or that. It’s all together as part of our overall budget. We then use the budget to spend on Wages, General expenditure, Stadium upkeep, advertising, Pens and hundreds of other things.

We sometimes get an assurance form the club that all season ticket money will be spent on the squad and that’s a soothing comfort blanket for some. They might say this new HSL dough will be used on a new player or two. It means fuk all.

The more fans can contribute through season tickets and HSL the more we will spend on improving the squad. What percentage of every pound? Fuk knows but even if it was 0.000001% it counts.

Some of the season ticket will be going to pay staff off. Depending on when the next HSL money is gifted to the club that could be used for anything but Hibs will have an idea in the next month what they can rely on and will budget for it.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
The time for prevarication and excuses has long gone and now is the time for action.
So reinstate the share transfer agreement. Today.

Power

Bounce Radge
HSL increased visibility is welcomed by a lot of supporters from what I’m seeing - I’ve been sharing all HSL outreach from yesterday.

Only last week I highlighted their work to the club with recent news of 126k generated in the last year. I’m sure we’re capable of so much more in a different landscape. I’ll pick back up on my supporter feedback from last July to have both parties more joined up.

Speaking out loud, my own view only - I could understand why the club could be nervous about shouting out for donations (the goodwill of supporters is magnificent). There will be a balance to find there.

Last edited:

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
As far as i can see the club hasn’t asked for anything,it’s been purely fan initiated through HSL as it’s the easiest way to donate.

hibbydad

Bounce Radge
That is not possible because the whole authorised share capital has been issued. The only way around this is a rights issue which in the current economic climate is unsure to be a success. I may mention that if there was a rights issue I would take up my rights

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I'm in the fortunate position of still pulling in an income, at least for the next couple of months - so I can afford to chuck some money in and I'm happy to do so. Having fans pay in extra to fund the club is about the only area where the Gunts better us.
Apart from 'open letters' /'statements'/delusions obviously.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He didn't buy the club to dilute his shares though?
Most folk want something along the lines of AberdNA, this is at least a chance for us to help fund the club where it needs it.
Currently I don't mind where the club uses it, as long as the club uses it. Which I'm sure it does.

Ron isn't going to be lining his own pockets with this money.

hibbydad

Bounce Radge
He didn't buy the club to dilute his shares though?
Most folk want something along the lines of AberdNA, this is at least a chance for us to help fund the club where it needs it.
Currently I don't mind where the club uses it, as long as the club uses it. Which I'm sure it does.

Ron isn't going to be lining his own pockets with this money.
There are complications with AberdNA for one thing it would be subject to vat. I agree that it is a chance to fund the club in it's time of need. The time for prevarication and lame excuses has long gone it is a time for action

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Why has it taken for something like AberdNA for our club to copy, surely we have people within the club that should be thinking smarter than them or the Gunts to generate revenue. I honestly believe we missed out on thousands of pounds through sponsorship money which was down to the club and not the fans.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Why has it taken for something like AberdNA for our club to copy, surely we have people within the club that should be thinking smarter than them or the Gunts to generate revenue. I honestly believe we missed out on thousands of pounds through sponsorship money which was down to the club and not the fans.
Cause our membership scheme didn't take off properly, or was poorly done etc.
Then Leeann put her foot down and said it wouldn't be coming back when we asked... I think?

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Then Leeann put her foot down and said it wouldn't be coming back when we asked... I think?
I think both the HSL and the club need to get together and have a clear road map on how to generate revenue for the club. The club should be sharing success stories and learn from their huge mistakes like missing out on thousands through sponsorship deals etc.

I also think the club need to be reassuring the fans that we don’t have to be selling our best players and bring free agents in place as some are thinking/worried about.

hibbydad

Bounce Radge
Our membership scheme did not take off properly because it was undermined from the very beginning with people talking about ponzi schemes and things like that when they clearly did not understand the first thing about a ponzi scheme

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old