Jackson Irvine signs

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
“What kept you Hibs”?

Been available for 6 month and we’ve been crying out for someone with energy for central mid that doesn’t get a nosebleed in the attacking third. Was training at Oldham a few weeks back under Aussie mate Kewell to try get fitter for the Jan window.

Fingers crossed

Reactions: Zab

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
“What kept you Hibs”?

Been available for 6 month and we’ve been crying out for someone with energy for central mid that doesn’t get a nosebleed in the attacking third. Was training at Oldham a few weeks back under Aussie mate Kewell to try get fitter for the Jan window.

Fingers crossed
I love how Edinburgh Live have him listed as "Ex Celtic man"
2012–2015Celtic1(0)
2013–2014Kilmarnock (loan)27(1)
2014–2015Ross County (loan)28(2)
2015–2016Ross County36(2)
2016–2017Burton Albion44(11)
2017–2020Hull City107(10)

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Heard the name, know nothing of him whatsoever
Ditto.
Is premature ejaculation necessary for someone who has played for Killie( on loan) Staggies ( on loan then signed) Burton Albion and 'ull?
Or should I be locked in a room with a picture of the guy?
Shrink! Any pics of this antipodean maestro?

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Ditto.
Is premature ejaculation necessary for someone who has played for Killie( on loan) Staggies ( on loan then signed) Burton Albion and 'ull?
Or should I be locked in a room with a picture of the guy?
Shrink! Any pics of this antipodean maestro?
32 caps for Australia and still only 27

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Best spell was at Burton in the championship when he was scoring regularly and got a good move to Hull. Stats aren’t so good there and very strange that he didn’t get a move after that as he was one of their better players. Maybe had higher expectations than he should have and bad timing with lot of clubs finances reduced last summer.

Athletic player, big lad who covers a lot of ground. More Docherty type than a ball playing midfielder. Reckon he’d link well with Newell though.

Sproule Three

Just A Radge
Very close mate of Jamie MacLaren.
Known each other since Melbourne U12s rep teams .
Both have a Scottish father and Maltese mothers coincidentally ( different parents before Shrink adds his wisdom)
I’m sure MacLaren would have given him a positive sales pitch

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
No doubt until the end of the season. He's not played for months. Will take weeks to get him match fit then niggling wee injuries. Weird one IMHO.

WestStandNomad

New radge
I've been living in Hull the last few years and my OH is City season pass holder so I've seen quite a lot of Irvine in the last few seasons. He's a bit hit and miss, but when on form can be a very effective player. Was one of a few key players who were done over by Hull in the summer (the club basically wanted players to play in the effectively non-contract month after the end of June with no guarantees, no injury cover etc., and those who didn't agree to it weren't picked at all when games restarted after lockdown - basically the reason Hull went down).

Playing-wise he's not very quick, but works hard to keep things ticking over in midfield and occasionally does something quite impressive. He's not your typical footballer either - into decent music (you'd see him in the local indie clubs), spends his summers hiking in mountains etc. rather than in exclusive beach resorts. He was at a few BLM events in the summer here as well. Seems a decent sort.