• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Jackson Irvine signs

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
According to the DR...

“What kept you Hibs”?

Been available for 6 month and we’ve been crying out for someone with energy for central mid that doesn’t get a nosebleed in the attacking third. Was training at Oldham a few weeks back under Aussie mate Kewell to try get fitter for the Jan window.

Fingers crossed

Reactions: Zab
According to the DR...

Could be a very good signing, make it happen Hibs ?

“What kept you Hibs”?

Been available for 6 month and we’ve been crying out for someone with energy for central mid that doesn’t get a nosebleed in the attacking third. Was training at Oldham a few weeks back under Aussie mate Kewell to try get fitter for the Jan window.

Fingers crossed
I love how Edinburgh Live have him listed as "Ex Celtic man"
2012–2015Celtic1(0)
2013–2014Kilmarnock (loan)27(1)
2014–2015Ross County (loan)28(2)
2015–2016Ross County36(2)
2016–2017Burton Albion44(11)
2017–2020Hull City107(10)

Hope this one is true.

How long will he be getting up tae speed?

I know his name but cannae mind hm standing out at anytime?

How long will he be getting up tae speed?
It would take fair amount of games to get up to match speed so I'm hoping this signing is going to be longer than to the end of the season .

I know his name but cannae mind hm standing out at anytime?
I thought he was the standout player in Ross County's League Cup win against us.

Heard the name, know nothing of him whatsoever

Heard the name, know nothing of him whatsoever
Ditto.
Is premature ejaculation necessary for someone who has played for Killie( on loan) Staggies ( on loan then signed) Burton Albion and 'ull?
Or should I be locked in a room with a picture of the guy?
Shrink! Any pics of this antipodean maestro?

EB93D757-ABFB-4E3A-BE30-D7ABBA6FD1C5.jpeg

Ditto.
Is premature ejaculation necessary for someone who has played for Killie( on loan) Staggies ( on loan then signed) Burton Albion and 'ull?
Or should I be locked in a room with a picture of the guy?
Shrink! Any pics of this antipodean maestro?
32 caps for Australia and still only 27

His 10 goals for Hull looks impressive

Best spell was at Burton in the championship when he was scoring regularly and got a good move to Hull. Stats aren’t so good there and very strange that he didn’t get a move after that as he was one of their better players. Maybe had higher expectations than he should have and bad timing with lot of clubs finances reduced last summer.

Athletic player, big lad who covers a lot of ground. More Docherty type than a ball playing midfielder. Reckon he’d link well with Newell though.

Very close mate of Jamie MacLaren.
Known each other since Melbourne U12s rep teams .
Both have a Scottish father and Maltese mothers coincidentally ( different parents before Shrink adds his wisdom)
I’m sure MacLaren would have given him a positive sales pitch

No doubt until the end of the season. He's not played for months. Will take weeks to get him match fit then niggling wee injuries. Weird one IMHO.

I've been living in Hull the last few years and my OH is City season pass holder so I've seen quite a lot of Irvine in the last few seasons. He's a bit hit and miss, but when on form can be a very effective player. Was one of a few key players who were done over by Hull in the summer (the club basically wanted players to play in the effectively non-contract month after the end of June with no guarantees, no injury cover etc., and those who didn't agree to it weren't picked at all when games restarted after lockdown - basically the reason Hull went down).

Playing-wise he's not very quick, but works hard to keep things ticking over in midfield and occasionally does something quite impressive. He's not your typical footballer either - into decent music (you'd see him in the local indie clubs), spends his summers hiking in mountains etc. rather than in exclusive beach resorts. He was at a few BLM events in the summer here as well. Seems a decent sort.

32 caps for Australia and still only 27
I was being a bit facetious with my reply.
I'm still wondering as to why he's a free agent.

He sounds a bit like Dylan McGeogh as a player.

Another publicly drawn out Hibs transfer!

Another publicly drawn out Hibs transfer!
He’s signed.

10months since is last game, im reading..... he will not be lonely at hibs as he gets up to speed.... ach well, at least hes no injured!

Welcome ta the Hibs JI

Welcome Jackson, hope your stay is a long and prosperous one, starting wi a league cup winners medal!

Stone the bloody crows!

Happy with that one. Lack of match sharpness notwithstanding, that's exactly the sort we need linking the midfield.

Welcome to the Hibees Jackson.

Happy with that. We’re desperate for some drive in midfield. Hopefully he’s fit.

Another short term deal though.

10months since is last game, im reading..... he will not be lonely at hibs as he gets up to speed.... ach well, at least hes no injured!

Welcome ta the Hibs JI
Shh don’t jinx it ??

Hate the middle parting and tache combo.

I think it's a man bun,even worse and he's got a sirname as his first name.Punt him.

Shh don’t jinx it ??
My thoughts exactly! If he slips on the EM ice we know whose fault it is ... not pointing directly at @emerald green ?

I'm sure he'll have kept himself fit so he'll just need a few games. Did someone somewhere mention a bounce game for Scottys benefit this week??

'He's a bit hit and miss' just what we need.

Welcome to the Hibees Jackson...

Welcome ta the Hibs JI

BIG G

I think it's a man bun,even worse and he's got a sirname as his first name.Punt him.
A man bun , centre parting and mouser.
Shrink will have a field day with that combination.

Hate the middle parting and tache combo.
F-off, Moaty, me old cobber! That was my trademark look when younger. Still got the 'tache but the middle parting has grown so much it's taken over the whole heid!

He can wear make up,cross dress,be bi,gay,genderfluid,veggie,vegan,fascist,commie,prody,catholic,hindu,Buddhist,atheist.I don’t fuckin care as long as he can play fitba!!!!!?
Oh aye and as long as he’s no a jambo,sorry draw the line at that. :53:

Welcome to Hibs Bruce sorry Jacko.

Short term deal for a guy that's not played for 10 months. Our recruitment is shambolic.

This thread has been viewed 7378 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back