Jackson Irvine signs

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Short term deal for a guy that's not played for 10 months. Our recruitment is shambolic.
Considering we haven't got a clue about when crowds will be back it may be we couldn't commit to anything longer until things are a little clearer, certainly not on the kind of money Irvine will feel he can command. Maybe cut the club a little bit of slack? We've signed a class player in the hardest times any of us have known.
Incidentally, Fraser Fyvie came on a six- month deal, and Martin Boyle was a six-month loan....

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
This is potentially a great signing, time will tell.
I wonder if this will be in addition to Cadden or instead of? That’s of course if Cadden was ever coming to us in the first place?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Considering we haven't got a clue about when crowds will be back it may be we couldn't commit to anything longer until things are a little clearer, certainly not on the kind of money Irvine will feel he can command. Maybe cut the club a little bit of slack? We've signed a class player in the hardest times any of us have known.
Incidentally, Fraser Fyvie came on a six- month deal, and Martin Boyle was a six-month loan....
I hope I'm terribly wrong but well time will tell....

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Short term deal for a guy that's not played for 10 months. Our recruitment is shambolic.
Really??
What would your take have been if Hibs gave a 4 year contract to a guy that hasn't played for 10 months??

I willing to guess you'd have called the Club a shambles/disgrace (add your own adjective here).

What length of contract would have cracked your wee blue face into a smile?

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
We will never learn.... no wonder im jarred off with football and Hibs. Same old shit year after year.. just in different guises.
what is the point?
He’ll be at hearts or the sheep on a pre contract after a decent “end” to his spell
Hattie FFS - your posts are becoming more and more like 99% of the tools on Hibs Facebook and Twitter pages.

Do you think the player has no input into the length of contract?

It obviously suits the player AND the Club - let's see how the relationship develops ?

Hattie

Donator
Hattie FFS - your posts are becoming more and more like 99% of the tools on Hibs Facebook and Twitter pages.

It obviously suits the player AND the Club - let's see how the relationship

It obviously suits the player AND the Club - let's see how the relationship develops ?
Aye maybe your right. I just feel like we’re in groundhog day... hopefully i am wrong... prob more the fact im just pissed of with fitba tbh

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
In the world we're all living in now maybe things that usually wouldn't trigger much of a reaction are having a different effect - not saying you're mad likes ?

But maybe if we could actually go to games and get our frustrations out there it would do us all the power of good ?
GGTTH.

numptyploom

Just A Radge
Aye maybe your right. I just feel like we’re in groundhog day... hopefully i am wrong... prob more the fact im just pissed of with fitba tbh
We're all pissed off for many reasons! We feel your pain! It's ok ! Have a drink ! Tea ? Coffee? Something Stronger? zzzzzzzzzzz

Smurf

Really??
What would your take have been if Hibs gave a 4 year contract to a guy that hasn't played for 10 months??

I willing to guess you'd have called the Club a shambles/disgrace (add your own adjective here).

What length of contract would have cracked your wee blue face into a smile?
I'd have liked to have seen a minimum 12 month deal.

PS, You need to work harder at the jokes. ?

Smurf

Almost certainly. It’s like complaining about signing Liam Henderson on loan from Celtc. You might not get him otherwise so you take it as he’s the best option. We need that gap in midfield filled. Better late than never.
Except it's nothing like that.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts