Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Dec 26, 2007
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
In your original post there is a word asterisked out.I presume because it is a word used that we all on here decided was unacceptable.I know you are new here but you should take note of the asterisks and act accordingly.I really don't want to have to go through another 'what is racist?'type argument I've had enough of them to last me a lifetime.An admin on here must have found a word you used unacceptable so try not to use it.
It was unacceptable.

Derogatory terms describing other religions, ethnic backgrounds and so on and so forth arent welcome.

We're not in the 70's anymore.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Jun 28, 2002
It was unacceptable.

Derogatory terms describing other religions, ethnic backgrounds and so on and so forth arent welcome.

We're not in the 70's anymore.
60’s was better anyway.
That was before all these ***** and ***** ******* and worse still the ******* ****** ***** ruined all our lives.
But you can’t say that anymore. Not with these admin ***** on here.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Jun 28, 2002
Poor response Jim.
I’m surprised Tom let it go.

It’s “The Rangers” and therefore “The Huns”.
Or to nitpick, “The The Huns.”

jimtom

Registered
Dec 3, 2006
Irvine
Honestly?
The words you should have used are Chinese and Italian.
And no its not pc nonsense.
Edit,I notice either yourself of an admin has ****** instead of the word originally used
Here I will qoute it for you
Racism .adjective.dictionary.
Showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races or believing that a particular race is superior to another.
Now what the fuck is that description got to do with my post which you described as racist pish.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Jun 23, 2007
Stirling
Can you see snowflakes outside.The forecast isn't good.
Deary me,yer no helping yourself by using the S word,routinely used by right wing idiots and racist morons.
I'm not wanting to start a witch hunt,however the terms you used are offensive and yes they're racist.
Not long ago the Scottish government released an advert which went something along the lines of If you say darkie ,you're a racist,if you say paki you're a racist if you say chinky you're a racist.

jimtom

Registered
Dec 3, 2006
Irvine
Deary me,yer no helping yourself by using the S word,routinely used by right wing idiots and racist morons.
I'm not wanting to start a witch hunt,however the terms you used are offensive and yes they're racist.
Not long ago the Scottish government released an advert which went something along the lines of If you say
I have deleted the offensive above.

Last edited:

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Oct 12, 2002
EH15
For the record terms like chinky, tali, paki and suchlike are not acceptable on the bounce (or in 21st century Society). Please dont use them or your posts will be deleted.

Thank You.
What's a tali? Thali? Like, the tidy Indian dish with lots of wee bits of food?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
It’s a love thy neighbour era term for a person of Italian descent.
Very much pre Love they Neighbour. I am 65 and remember for decades Tally being used extensively in Scotland to describe Italians when I was young. Funnily enough not heard or seen it for maybe 30 years or so, until yesterday.
Not to be confused with the other Tally man, who the family hid from when he came to collect dough, to pay off debt, whether he be from the furniture shop or the Provy man. Provident Cheques being perhaps the worst form of usury known to mankind. Tally to count up figures. Goods sold on instalments. Poverty is still with us 50 years on.
Whaes like us.

BIG G

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
Anyway I will be right in there for those Irish Vegetarian White Puddings at Aldi the morn.
BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
An Afghan, an Albanian, an Algerian, an American, an Andorran, an Angolan, an Antiguans, an Argentine, an Armenian, an Australian, an Austrian, an Azerbaijani, a Bahamian, a Bahraini, a Bangladeshi, a Barbadian, a Barbudans, a Batswanan, a Belarusian, a Belgian, a Belizean, a Beninese, a Bhutanese, a Bolivian, a Bosnian, a Brazilian, a Brit, a Bruneian, a Bulgarian, a Burkinabe, a Burmese, a Burundian, a Cambodian, a Cameroonian, a Canadian, a Cape Verdean, a Central African, a Chadian, a Chilean, a Chinese, a Colombian, a Comoran, a Congolese, a Costa Rican, a Croatian, a Cuban, a Cypriot, a Czech, a Dane, a Djibouti, a Dominican, a Dutchman, an East Timorese, an Ecuadorean, an Egyptian, an Emirian, an Equatorial Guinean, an Eritrean, an Estonian, an Ethiopian, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Finn, a Frenchman, a Gabonese, a Gambian, a Georgian, a German, a Ghanaian, a Greek, a Grenadian, a Guatemalan, a Guinea-Bissauan, a Guinean, a Guyanese, a Haitian, a Herzegovinian, a Honduran, a Hungarian, an I-Kiribati, an Icelander, an Indian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Iraqi, an Irishman, an Israeli, an Italian, an Ivorian, a Jamaican, a Japanese, a Jordanian, a Kazakhstani, a Kenyan, a Kittian and Nevisian, a Kuwaiti, a Kyrgyz, a Laotian, a Latvian, a Lebanese, a Liberian, a Libyan, a Liechtensteiner, a Lithuanian, a Luxembourger, a Macedonian, a Malagasy, a Malawian, a Malaysian, a Maldivan, a Malian, a Maltese, a Marshallese, a Mauritanian, a Mauritian, a Mexican, a Micronesian, a Moldovan, a Monacan, a Mongolian, a Moroccan, a Mosotho, a Motswana, a Mozambican, a Namibian, a Nauruan, a Nepalese, a New Zealander, a Nicaraguan, a Nigerian, a Nigerien, a North Korean, a Northern Irishman, a Norwegian, an Omani, a Pakistani, a Palauan, a Palestinian, a Panamanian, a Papua New Guinean, a Paraguayan, a Peruvian, a Pole, a Portuguese, a Qatari, a Romanian, a Russian, a Rwandan, a Saint Lucian, a Salvadoran, a Samoan, a San Marinese, a Sao Tomean, a Saudi, a Scottish, a Senegalese, a Serbian, a Seychellois, a Sierra Leonean, a Singaporean, a Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Solomon Islander, a Somali, a South African, a South Korean, a Spaniard, a Sri Lankan, a Sudanese, a Surinamer, a Swazi, a Swede, a Swiss, a Syrian, a Tajik, a Tanzanian, a Togolese, a Tongan, a Trinidadian or Tobagonian, a Tunisian, a Turk, a Tuvaluan, a Ugandan, a Ukrainian, a Uruguayan, a Uzbekistani, a Venezuelan, a Vietnamese, a Welshman, a Yemenite, a Zambian and a Zimbabwean

all go to a nightclub ..................................

The doorman stops them and says sorry I can’t let you in without a Thai.

Oh, dear.

BIG G

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
May 6, 2007
Linlithgow
Nah mate not vegetarian. Made with beef suet. However your luck is in. How fortuitous, his Thursday Aldi is selling Vegetarian White Pudding by Kelly's of County Mayo, Ireland.

View attachment 554

View attachment 555

Mayo butcher’s meat-free white pudding tempts Aldi

BIG G
I stopped eating white pudding when I found out it was vegetarian (not sure what meat I thought I was eating prior to that right enough). Maybe I can reconsider my position in light of the beef suet revelation.

Next Game : Hibs v Elgin (Scottish Cup)

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel