• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

In pursuit of a white pudding supper

V

Fuckin hell!
Page 4 of a thread on grub?
You're losing your touch.........or your appetite.
Definitely not lost my appetite.Thinking of forming a white pudding club.Interested?

I'm a Livingstonian so I care not a jot for your h or no h dispute - I only clicked on this thread to read about white puddings....
Shite! You're a Polbether.
Simon Howie Wee white pudding,delicious and gluten free pretty sure you'll find it up the aada.

Definitely not lost my appetite.Thinking of forming a white pudding club.Interested?
My comment was aimed at BTH.
AKA, The Stomach.

My comment was aimed at BTH.
AKA, The Stomach.
A classic episode from the Phil Silvers Show. Cannie remember the actor playing the part though

Google is my friend......The Stomach was played by Fred Gwynne

Last edited:
A classic episode from the Phil Silvers Show. Cannie remember the actor playing the part though

Google is my friend......The Stomach was played by Fred Gwynne

Herman Munster!

Herman Munster!
Also excellent as the judge in My Cousin Vinny.

have never had a white pudding in supper format or otherwise

See when you signed up, there was a wee bit in the terms and conditions that said we encourage honest and robust debate but not personal insults. Play nice.
Aye ok.But play nice? That's what you tell bairns when they are misbehaving.I play HARD.

Living in Ayrshire is the same black puddings only.Or should I say non white puddings only in case I am accused of being a racist.Yes, that's why I look forward to visiting Edinburgh.
Definitely get them in Kilmarnock chip shops.

You can't be racist against a foodstuff.

Unless it's a foodstuff perceived to be taken by a certain section in society, such as Kosher or Halal.

I"LL check that out. Cheers.

Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.

Used to love a white pudding supper! When I'm back in Edinburgh these days usually I go for a spicy haggis supper (the one that looks a bit like a bomb, not the cylindrical yin) with tonnes of salt n sauce on it. Your entire daily calorie intake in one meal, barry.

Those are what I get from the chippy too. I put some of the chips & haggis on a heavily buttered roll for some added stodge. Marvellous.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this and it's almost related anyway.

We were taking about chippy suppers in the pub on Saturday night when the barmaid chipped in.

Her chippy of choice at the moment is a crispy pizza supper. I couldn't even guess what that was, neither could the rest of us.

It's a chippy pizza, which is fecking disgusting to start with, deep fried in batter! My spidey cholesterol meter chocked and broke down at the thought!

I don't think I could eat a whole one!

We were taking about chippy suppers in the pub on Saturday night when the barmaid chipped in.

Her chippy of choice at the moment is a crispy pizza supper. I couldn't even guess what that was, neither could the rest of us.

It's a chippy pizza, which is fecking disgusting to start with, deep fried in batter! My spidey cholesterol meter chocked and broke down at the thought!

I think that's what is known (certainly in the weedge) as a pizza crunch

Aye it's a pizza crunch. No had one for a couple o' years now. Though you would think I ate them dailly what with my ever expanding waistband [emoji33] Lip up Fatty...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Chippy Suppers.. around 1500-1700 cals of yer daily allowance o 2300-2500.

And no way of entering into MFP so for that...

I'm out

Chippy Suppers.. around 1500-1700 cals of yer daily allowance o 2300-2500.

And no way of entering into MFP so for that...

I'm out

I have one about once a year, chippy chips murder me nowadays.

I occasionally drive out to North Berwick on a summer's eve and have fish and chips at the Berwick Fry. Sit in if the weather changes.
Excellent chippy.

Have them much less frequently nowadays, but the St Andrews in porty has really upped its game in the last year or so, easily the best I’ve tastes in Edinburgh. Nice wee restaurant attached Andy they’re just about to open what looks like a tidy fish restaurant on the prom too.

I have one about once a year, chippy chips murder me nowadays.
It's definitely an age thing...or in my case, nae gall bladder thing.

Had a fish supper in Broughty Ferry this evening, fairly average but did the job. Pretty rare I have a chippy these days

It's definitely an age thing...or in my case, nae gall bladder thing.

Got rid of mine too.
I can manage a chippy as long as it's no swimming in grease, but I'm afraid my days of extra hot sauce and massive fry-ups are no more.

Got rid of mine too.
I can manage a chippy as long as it's no swimming in grease, but I'm afraid my days of extra hot sauce and massive fry-ups are no more.
Think mine got rid of me. It certainly tried its best to...

As explained on more than one occasion the Deep Sea hasnae always been there.

Leith Street was completely different.On the left hand side going up towards Princes STthere were shops on two levels,with railings.That's where Jackson the tailors was.
And the army and navy store on the left.

Also excellent as the judge in My Cousin Vinny.
"These 2 yoots?"
Glasgow people are called Glaswegians or weejies(don't know if weejies is classed as racist but I am sure persons on here will soon let me know)
What are Edinburgh people called? Now keep it clean please.
Superior

Here I will qoute it for you
Racism .adjective.dictionary.
Showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races or believing that a particular race is superior to another.
Now what the fuck is that description got to do with my post which you described as racist pish.
I was born in Edinburgh mother and father Italian. I had to deal with a lot of name calling when I was growing up.
Water off a ducks back today if somebody refers to me as an eyetie or a tally it doesnae bother me.
A lot of Italians might take offence I don't. I think you can tell if somebody is being racist. Nobody wants to go back to the bad old days of the 60s and 70s but people imo are too pc and people who aren't racist are being called that because the party line deems it unacceptable.
I still call Pakistani p**** not because I'm a racist but because there are less syllables and it's easier to say likewise abreviating Chinese, and by the way I put in those asterisks myself.
I love different cultures, I'm definitely not a racist believe me you can tell when you're being racially abused. A bit of common sense, I don't think you're a racist no more than I am.

a single fish.
Mate just go in the bushes :102::5:

As explained on more than one occasion the Deep Sea hasnae always been there.
Where's it been like?

Why no stick a sponge in the oil and eat that. It's probably healthier and would definitely taste better. Who the f decided it would be a good idea to deep fry a pizza probably the same twat that thought it'd be a gastronomic delight to put pineapple and ham on one.
Che Schiffo!!!!?

Where's it been like?
A few fathoms to the south of where it is now.

Giovannis in Northfield Broadway. Still the best as far as I am concerned. Always have to wait ages to get served though, but worth the wait for a great Fish Supper.

The Yorkshire pudding at ER is just as shite

This thread has been viewed 10510 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back