• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Friday game v Falkirk

90 notes up since seasons start. That includes a 50 quid loss on Championship prediction, 5 x 3-0 wins, a stonking win @ 2/1 on the Wednesday against the ultra sectarian Hundogs at ER. 20 notes on the Cabbage to win 3-0 @ 20/1 at the Stadium of Ethylene Flarestack Light tonight.

Fuck the Hertz.

BIG G

Long shot I know, but does anyone have a spare for tonight ???? :lookaround:

[MENTION=8057]Is banned[/MENTION] might Ally

Nervous I am. This is it .
A noisy support is a must , so if like me the sands of time mean you prefer tae actually sit and watch the fitba , instead of bouncing aboot singing.
Well forget that tonight . Taken two extra ibuprofen for my swollen knees in advance.
Bring these bastards on.grandpa

Message me if ye want to meet up for a beer then - happy to toddle along to Robbie's or summat, or even the Harp for some atmos? :thumbgrin

Sounds great mate but I've got an early start tomorrow morning driving so I'm dry tonight as don't think I could restrain myself to just a few regardless to the outcome...

Cheers Hattie I'll give him a bell :bbb:

Sounds great mate but I've got an early start tomorrow morning driving so I'm dry tonight as don't think I could restrain myself to just a few regardless to the outcome...

:giggle: Fair dos man, neither could I, in all honesty!

If you guys have an android device Mobdro will get the game for you.

It's not available in the Play Store you have to go directly on to their website. I've downloaded it on to various devices and have had no issues.

Mobdro — All the web’s free video streams on your Android device

Be on wifi or be having around 500gbs of free data (per match), or be expecting a big phone bill!

Reckon he'll stick with Logan tonight, or will it be a return for Ox?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive game tonight, biggest of the season so far. I'll be watching it from behind my sofa, feeling a tad nervous! C'mon Hibs let's make it 3 more huge games still to go this season and not just the one :dub:

It's going to be a very close, tightly contested match tonight and to be honest it could go either way. Hibs at last appear to have found some form and it was good to see our midfielders at long last pushing forward on Tuesday night and looking a real threat. I'm confident Hibs can win this game tonight, but my big concern is our awful away form since New Year. This is Falkirk's big chance and they have been preparing for this game all season as they had no aspirations to win the title unlike Hibs. I expect them to play better tonight that they did on Tuesday and they are at home where that have hardly lost to anyone all season. We are going to have to defend well, cut out the errors at the back, and for once take our chances when we get them. I really hope we can just get the right result tonight no matter how we do it.

God luck Hibs.

Massive game tonight, biggest of the season so far. I'll be watching it from behind my sofa, feeling a tad nervous! C'mon Hibs let's make it 3 more huge games still to go this season and not just the one :dub:

Me tae Kev. Didnae manage tae get a brief. Did yer auld man get one?

Hibs 1-0. Stokesy to bundle the ball over the line from a 92nd minute goal mouth stramash.

Me tae Kev. Didnae manage tae get a brief. Did yer auld man get one?

He said last night he had one mate. :thumbgrin

Huge, huge game.

It's weird; given that I won't be going, and it's not at ER or Hampden, I think the magnitude has escaped me a bit. But it's starting to hit home now - these playoffs will define the entire direction of the club for the next year.

I think we'll win it, simply because we're better than them. Not Barcelona v Swindon better, but significantly better all the same. These knobbers have been riding their luck for a while, and this really should be the end of the road for their efforts this season.

Start with some intensity for a change, though, FFS - come on, Hibs :bbb::bbb::bbb:

Hoping for the same kinda start as Saturday with a nice early goal or two would be ideal!!

We'll win. We're better than them*

* as long as they don't have 12 men on the field like Tuesday (13 if you count that useless **** of a Lino that was infront of the East)

Sent by telepathy.

Hibs 1-0. Stokesy to bundle the ball over the line from a 92nd minute goal mouth stramash.

Better that than Cummings ballooning another 'easier to score' effort over the bar.

We'll win. We're better than them*

* as long as they don't have 12 men on the field like Tuesday (13 if you count that useless **** of a Lino that was infront of the East)

Sent by telepathy.

As long as we don't start with Keatings.

Doh!

Don't get it. Would much prefer Cummings to start or even Boyle ahead of Keatings.

- - - Updated - - -

Make some noise Hibees, team need you.

That Lee Clarke bores the life out of me.

Watching in Glasgow Airport - some fella has just wet himself - par for the course. Hibs need to get this game put to bed by five minutes into the second half as my flight is at 8.50..

Sent by telepathy.

Craig Thomson is a card happy ref so we're going to have to be careful.

Come on Hibs, let's play them off the park. Good crowd and noise :bbb:

Jesus!

Sent by telepathy.

FFS. Jesus wept.

Dominated us in the first 15 minutes :banger:

Nae worries, we will come roaring back !! GGTTH !!

Get a grip Hibs:banger:

Ye could see the glee on Thompson`s face when he got the chance to book Stokes early there.

Ye could see the glee on Thompson`s face when he got the chance to book Stokes early there.

Nae excuses it was just stupid. He must have known a booking would have ruled him out of a potential play off game.

Thomson isnae the panto villan here, Hibs cannie play on artificial surfaces.

Nae excuses it was just stupid. He must have known a booking would have ruled him out of a potential play off game.

Did i say it wasn`t stupid? I was only pointing out that Thompson seemed to enjoy it.

We are getting dominated here. Pressing us relentlessly, winning everything in the air, every second ball. Cannae just turn up, Hibs. We need to get into these ****s.

Yaaaaassss!

:yas: mon' the hibs

Back in the game, let's kick on :bbb:

Thank fuck come on hibs,get into this shit

That will do . now put them to the sword Hibs

Sutton is spot on McCracken should've been red carded

:yas::bbb::bbb::bbb: get in there

Yaaaaasssss. :yas::yas::yas::yas::yas::yas::yas::yas::yas:

This thread has been viewed 13799 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75