• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Friday game v Falkirk

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Cheers mate :sadwalk:

I'm not even able to find the page that Mark llinked without following that link. I know how to log in once I'm there but how do I get there from the fishy site home page :dunno:

you could try sticking Marks link up yer bookmarks :hmmm

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
[MENTION=4263]Dub[/MENTION] just stick 'e ticketing hibs' into Google and then click on the 'login' link under the first search result.

Easy as.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
sorry, no looking tor an argument, just pissed off at them tor putting a loyalty scheme in place that rewards the fans that go to games, which is exactly what its designed for, but they dont give them points for (some of) the biggest games of the season.
I don't know but I'd probably guess no points were awarded as a short term fix to stop sevcovians buying up any remaining tickets at the 1 point mark.

Any real Hibby with no points gained over the last 15 months must have been pretty special in avoiding the system although I do know of a few season ticket holders who have not reallocated including me and having not done so have lost the points for that person.

If those points had been allocated then the threshold might have been correspondingly higher.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
On-line just wasnt happening but got 6 tickets via the phone line.Hibs are trying to push ticket sales on-line as much as possible but my experience is just uniformly poor.:banger:
Me and the mates split up our tickets and used online system. Worked a treat. Pleasantly surprised

RobiH

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Friday night game is now sold out according to the Hibs official Facebook page.
Yeah it is. I didn't have enough points for the first wave so 6 of us have just bought tickets to sit in the Falkirk end.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Thought I'd get bt sports for the month - £30 activation and £22 for the month!!!!! I'd be cheaper with a tout!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArchieinPerth

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
is this game going to be on BT Sport ??

only got Sky Sports and grumpy indoors refuses to add BT to our tv package :banger:

Been housebound for the last 6 weeks and missing the cup final too...
canny even get to the pub to watch it so desparate for a wee bit on the Hibees on zitelli

Wannabehibee

Bounce Radge
is this game going to be on BT Sport ??

only got Sky Sports and grumpy indoors refuses to add BT to our tv package :banger:

Been housebound for the last 6 weeks and missing the cup final too...
canny even get to the pub to watch it so desparate for a wee bit on the Hibees on zitelli
Yes, its on BT Sport

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Friday night game is now sold out according to the Hibs official Facebook page.

really?? *&*$*" have to stay home then Friday night

bandit

wsamcrowe

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Not sure a lot of people will agree with me here but I'd go 4-5-1 away to falkirk,
Same back 4.
Stokes-Mcginn-fyvie/Bartley-hendo-Boyle.
Keatings/Cummings.

Stokes is always out on the left so that takes care of itself and I'd rest Dylan but probably bring him on.

I'm not tactical genius but it's just another way we could go about things.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Falkirk closed online registration for tickets at lunchtime. I suspect they had a few new fans with Edinburgh addresses, i've just wasted a holiday for Friday.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Falkirk closed online registration for tickets at lunchtime. I suspect they had a few new fans with Edinburgh addresses, i've just wasted a holiday for Friday.
know of a few Hibbies in the home end on Friday

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I hope the team are still as angry as I am. I hope they want to cram it down "Housty's" throat as much as I do.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I hope the team are still as angry as I am. I hope they want to cram it down "Housty's" throat as much as I do.

If they adopted my attitude I'm afraid it would be red cards everywhere.

Houston is a bawbag.

Incidentally, I'm told he was seen on a night out in the Weedge recently 'dressed like a teenager'.

Sounds about right.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
If they adopted my attitude I'm afraid it would be red cards everywhere.

Houston is a bawbag.

Incidentally, I'm told he was seen on a night out in the Weedge recently 'dressed like a teenager'.

Sounds about right.
Bet he had one of them "douchebag neck" t-shirts on. And jeans with far too many "features", like artfully placed frays.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Bet he had one of them "douchebag neck" t-shirts on. And jeans with far too many "features", like artfully placed frays.

When I was young the frayed jeans with well placed holes in the knees pointed to the fact we were skint..though not as skint as some as we could afford iron on patches :rascal: Dind't realise I coulda held onto them jeans and sold them for £100 today :rollfloor

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors