• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Friday game v Falkirk

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Same situation as me (near identical) Got BT on the go though.
get her telt! - biggest game this year and you cannae get oot the goose for a few hours to watch it in the pub!
She's just telt me! "Get a ticket, what are ye thinking!" So I'm at least cleared for the pub, but I kinda wish I was going now..

It's a tricky one when my daughter isnae hers - I dinnae like to presume she'll watch her for me (I've been a single dad for years now).

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
She's just telt me! "Get a ticket, what are ye thinking!" So I'm at least cleared for the pub, but I kinda wish I was going now..

It's a tricky one when my daughter isnae hers - I dinnae like to presume she'll watch her for me (I've been a single dad for years now).
I usually have the wee guy on a Friday night but typical I'm free tonight but no ticket....

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I usually have the wee guy on a Friday night but typical I'm free tonight but no ticket....
Message me if ye want to meet up for a beer then - happy to toddle along to Robbie's or summat, or even the Harp for some atmos? :thumbgrin

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
90 notes up since seasons start. That includes a 50 quid loss on Championship prediction, 5 x 3-0 wins, a stonking win @ 2/1 on the Wednesday against the ultra sectarian Hundogs at ER. 20 notes on the Cabbage to win 3-0 @ 20/1 at the Stadium of Ethylene Flarestack Light tonight.

Fuck the Hertz.

BIG G

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Long shot I know, but does anyone have a spare for tonight ???? :lookaround:

[MENTION=8057]Is banned[/MENTION] might Ally

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Nervous I am. This is it .
A noisy support is a must , so if like me the sands of time mean you prefer tae actually sit and watch the fitba , instead of bouncing aboot singing.
Well forget that tonight . Taken two extra ibuprofen for my swollen knees in advance.
Bring these bastards on.grandpa

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Message me if ye want to meet up for a beer then - happy to toddle along to Robbie's or summat, or even the Harp for some atmos? :thumbgrin
Sounds great mate but I've got an early start tomorrow morning driving so I'm dry tonight as don't think I could restrain myself to just a few regardless to the outcome...

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Sounds great mate but I've got an early start tomorrow morning driving so I'm dry tonight as don't think I could restrain myself to just a few regardless to the outcome...
:giggle: Fair dos man, neither could I, in all honesty!

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
If you guys have an android device Mobdro will get the game for you.

It's not available in the Play Store you have to go directly on to their website. I've downloaded it on to various devices and have had no issues.

Mobdro — All the web’s free video streams on your Android device

Be on wifi or be having around 500gbs of free data (per match), or be expecting a big phone bill!

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reckon he'll stick with Logan tonight, or will it be a return for Ox?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Massive game tonight, biggest of the season so far. I'll be watching it from behind my sofa, feeling a tad nervous! C'mon Hibs let's make it 3 more huge games still to go this season and not just the one :dub:

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It's going to be a very close, tightly contested match tonight and to be honest it could go either way. Hibs at last appear to have found some form and it was good to see our midfielders at long last pushing forward on Tuesday night and looking a real threat. I'm confident Hibs can win this game tonight, but my big concern is our awful away form since New Year. This is Falkirk's big chance and they have been preparing for this game all season as they had no aspirations to win the title unlike Hibs. I expect them to play better tonight that they did on Tuesday and they are at home where that have hardly lost to anyone all season. We are going to have to defend well, cut out the errors at the back, and for once take our chances when we get them. I really hope we can just get the right result tonight no matter how we do it.

God luck Hibs.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Massive game tonight, biggest of the season so far. I'll be watching it from behind my sofa, feeling a tad nervous! C'mon Hibs let's make it 3 more huge games still to go this season and not just the one :dub:
Me tae Kev. Didnae manage tae get a brief. Did yer auld man get one?

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hibs 1-0. Stokesy to bundle the ball over the line from a 92nd minute goal mouth stramash.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Huge, huge game.

It's weird; given that I won't be going, and it's not at ER or Hampden, I think the magnitude has escaped me a bit. But it's starting to hit home now - these playoffs will define the entire direction of the club for the next year.

I think we'll win it, simply because we're better than them. Not Barcelona v Swindon better, but significantly better all the same. These knobbers have been riding their luck for a while, and this really should be the end of the road for their efforts this season.

Start with some intensity for a change, though, FFS - come on, Hibs :bbb::bbb::bbb:

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Hoping for the same kinda start as Saturday with a nice early goal or two would be ideal!!

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
We'll win. We're better than them*

* as long as they don't have 12 men on the field like Tuesday (13 if you count that useless **** of a Lino that was infront of the East)

Sent by telepathy.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hibs 1-0. Stokesy to bundle the ball over the line from a 92nd minute goal mouth stramash.

Better that than Cummings ballooning another 'easier to score' effort over the bar.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel