• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Friday game v Falkirk

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Thought I'd get bt sports for the month - £30 activation and £22 for the month!!!!! I'd be cheaper with a tout!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watch games on First Row Sport instead Bobby. Saves you paying all that cash.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Finding it hard to settle in the build up to this game. Not got a ticket so it's the telly for me and I really really want us to pump this lot....

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm getting nervous too.

Bought my tickets on Monday to be posted out and nothing as yet....:dub:

Dunc89

Roots Rock Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm getting nervous too.

Bought my tickets on Monday to be posted out and nothing as yet....:dub:
Likewise, Sir Shrink. A few others in same boat too.

Hopefully posty sorts us out the morn...

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Finding it hard to settle in the build up to this game. Not got a ticket so it's the telly for me and I really really want us to pump this lot....
Not even sure I'll manage to see it in the pub at this point if I can't get someone to mind the bairn for a couple of hours! Dinnae fancy pacing the kitchen listening to the radio, like - hopefully I can get some kind of stream.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Incidentally, it's both Friday 13th AND a full moon. I'm predicting mentalism.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

No that i'm supersticious or nowt Aggie but ...furfucksakes did yi huv tae tell us that?:banger::banger::banger::rollfloor

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor

Brilliant story, but I can see the moon in the sky and its nowhere near full. If I've read the website right, next full moon is erm 21st May. I wonder.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
quite simply a must win, think we will do it..

allyp1875

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Long shot I know, but does anyone have a spare for tonight ???? :lookaround:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Not even sure I'll manage to see it in the pub at this point if I can't get someone to mind the bairn for a couple of hours! Dinnae fancy pacing the kitchen listening to the radio, like - hopefully I can get some kind of stream.
Drop me a PM Aggs is yer having tae stay indairs. :thumbgrin

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Drop me a PM Aggs is yer having tae stay indairs. :thumbgrin
Will do mate :thumbgrin

The bird is yet to decide what she's doing tonight, hopefully nowt which will mean yours truly can run down to the Arty for a couple of hours!

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

The bird is yet to decide what she's doing tonight, hopefully nowt which will mean yours truly can run down to the Arty for a couple of hours!
Same situation as me (near identical) Got BT on the go though.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
BT for me also, couldn't get a ticket, going to be a tough game I feel, 1-1 extra time and Hibs to win on penaltys and Logan to have a few great saves.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Likewise, Sir Shrink. A few others in same boat too.

Hopefully posty sorts us out the morn...
Got mine.

:approve:

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Playoffs tend to negate the whole point of a lengthy football season which has actually been a bit of a waste of time as Hibs were never going to be 5th (or 1st) and you could have written the script last August that Hibs would play Falkirk in the final play off game.

So much for all that wailing and nashing of teeth when we kept losing to Dumbarton as it never really matterred..:dunno:

Hopefully the home Raith game and the 1st Falkirk game demonstrates that at long last Stubbs has just about got his best team out on the pitch though I had hoped he would have given Gunnerson the nod over Gray a few weeks back.

As always put Stubbs under pressure and he likes to go saftey first with his 5 at the back and fair play to him its worked well on some occasions such as the last 'Scotlands Shame 2012' game but it failed in the first Raith play off game as the team shape was to rigid.:dunno:

Falkirk are more like Raith than 'Scotlands Shame 2012' so I am guessing he goes with the same team as Wednesday as it was sheer bad luck we didnt clearly win the game creating more than enough chances.:dunno:

Play 4-4-2, cut out the howlers and Hibs will win as they have more firepower than Falkirk.

1:2 Glory Glory.:thumbgrin

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Playoffs tend to negate the whole point of a lengthy football season which has actually been a bit of a waste of time as Hibs were never going to be 5th (or 1st) and you could have written the script last August that Hibs would play Falkirk in the final play off game.So much for all that wailing and nashing of teeth when we kept losing to Dumbarton as it never really matterred..:dunno:Hopefully the home Raith game and the 1st Falkirk game demonstrates that at long last Stubbs has just about got his best team out on the pitch though I had hoped he would have given Gunnerson the nod over Gray a few weeks back.As always put Stubbs under pressure and he likes to go saftey first with his 5 at the back and fair play to him its worked well on some occasions such as the last 'Scotlands Shame 2012' game but it failed in the first Raith play off game as the team shape was to rigid.:dunno:Falkirk are more like Raith than 'Scotlands Shame 2012' so I am guessing he goes with the same team as Wednesday as it was sheer bad luck we didnt clearly win the game creating more than enough chances.:dunno:Play 4-4-2, cut out the howlers and Hibs will win as they have more firepower than Falkirk.1:2 Glory Glory.:thumbgrin
We did create enough chances at Raith away to put the tie to bed, and barely gave them a sniff. But I agree with you about the line up cos it's likely that Falkirk will once again be as negative as is humanly possible. We just a need Hanlon and Mcgregor to deal with the high balls and we should be ok. Cummings has been poor recently, and it won't happen but I'd have liked to see Boyle up front with Stokes.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We did create enough chances at Raith away to put the tie to bed, and barely gave them a sniff. But I agree with you about the line up cos it's likely that Falkirk will once again be as negative as is humanly possible. We just a need Hanlon and Mcgregor to deal with the high balls and we should be ok. Cummings has been poor recently, and it won't happen but I'd have liked to see Boyle up front with Stokes.
It won't happen but I miss Malonga.

st patrick

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

get her telt! - biggest game this year and you cannae get oot the goose for a few hours to watch it in the pub!

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel