• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Chris Mueller

His missus seemed nice.

Not in a sexist type way of course.
Not me.
:no:
Apparently before he left USA he was lying in bed with her and she asked him if, when he gets tae Scotland will you be writin tae me?
He said… I’m right intae yi now.

I never did see a pic of his Mrs - was she too wet to woo?
mueller.jpg

First Sir David and now this! You're a top fucking photographer D

First Sir David and now this! You're a top fucking photographer D
Weirdo has photos of players wags?

Thought it was just me.

Weirdo has photos of players wags?

Thought it was just me.
Looks better up front than he did

10 fucking k a week..if I hadn't just been for a shit id have been asking the wife to get me a spare pair of undercrackers ... surely can't be right

10 fucking k a week..if I hadn't just been for a shit id have been asking the wife to get me a spare pair of undercrackers ... surely can't be right
I think you’re right.
Can’t be.

Committee committee committee it’s getting boring now… back to the bowling club yous go 🙈

I think you’re right.
Can’t be.
On the other hand, in the wages structure shown for 20/21, Scott Allan is shown on £3200 PW and he doesn't even get a game. 😡

Mueller was on $1500 per week.
Sure Hibs would have offered him more, but six or seven times more?

On the other hand, in the wages structure shown for 20/21, Scott Allan is shown on £3200 PW and he doesn't even get a game. 😡

Scott will be away in the summer freeing up that wage too.

Scott will be away in the summer freeing up that wage too.
Sad to see him go.
Melkerson now the coolest hair?

Sad to see him go.
Melkerson now the coolest hair?

I'm more sad for him.
His career never really got going and when he finally got a chance to go be the leading man for a run of seasons (I don't think he'd have left again if he stayed fit and in form unless it was a really good offer) he ends up finding out about a heart defect.

I hope he goes on and plays somewhere, he's just not going to get back to what he was while playing here.
He can't be happy, he'll still believe he can do it. He doesn't need to be healthy to play a pass.

Pretty brutal stuff.

Time for the owners and recruitment to start getting things right as on the pitch other than one or two it's simply not good enough.

Just read kensells comment on evening news
Unfortunately this signing did not work out for us amd let him go.
So in last week we have heard

1 maloney was not right

2 maybe Jack Ross was sacked too soon

3 a USA international on reporter 10 grand a week.( now think was always going to try and be a Boyle replacement) did not work

Your on fire here kensell. Now all we can hope for is our next manager who has already knocked us back once.

We have in opinion only went full circle from disgrace to be proud off to a fucking shambles in 7 years

1- it was a gamble, never paid off, fair enough
2- Ross definitely needed sacked
3-that’s a nonsense figure made up as per usual by the clueless rags
🤷‍♂️

Bit of class here:

Bit of class here:
Couple of Gunts replying and embarrassing themselves.
Sad little weirdos.

Bit of class here:
Nice touch

Bit of class here:
Yeah the right words from a 25 year old.
He really did arrive at the club at the worst possible moment since Butcher had us relegated.
It will be interesting to watch how he does in Chicago.

Couple of Gunts replying and embarrassing themselves.
Sad little weirdos.

They're happy Andy Halliday plays for them... Says it all about that bunch really.

This is a fair point,seen the Gunts stuck wi high earning diddys for years…

I just saw that tweet and didn't get it. Why should he be embarrassed at all? He came over, wasn't up to it so left to where he knows he can play.

Reactions: Zab
I just saw that tweet and didn't get it. Why should he be embarrassed at all? He came over, wasn't up to it so left to where he knows he can play.
The boy is a Jambo so he’s bound to have a different view on it…

Beautifully seamless.
Metaphorically taken off his Hibs hat overnight, replaced it with his Chicago Fire one and right into the old razzle dazzle.
Good luck to the kid.

The boy is a Jambo so he’s bound to have a different view on it…
So why is it bugging him 🤷‍♂️

It really is weird their obsession with us.
I can’t ever imagine a situation where I would comment on any transfers involving them.
I could only name about 3 players in their team at any given time.
I have a Gunt mate who texts me asking about what I think about sacking Maloney and muellers exit etc.
Wtf.

Remember that French boy that was signed on big wages for them. Played about 3 games and then collected his wages for 3 years solid. Can't even remember the name 😂

Remember that French boy that was signed on big wages for them. Played about 3 games and then collected his wages for 3 years solid. Can't even remember the name 😂
They currently have another French guy doing the same.
Loic Damour is currently playing in the French 3rd tier whilst Hearts pick up most of his considerable wages. Next season will be his 4th and last season of his contract with Hearts. He has cost them a fortune.
Hibs have got off very lightly with Mueller.

Mueller light :sm023:

I have also read ( in the s#n) that he was on 10 grand a week, surely to fuck whoever authorised that deal needs punting out the door as well.

I have also read ( in the s#n) that he was on 10 grand a week, surely to fuck whoever authorised that deal needs punting out the door as well.

No chance that's true

The more folk that say this the more chance folk actually believe it

This is Griffiths for 150k all over again

This is Griffiths for 150k all over again
We’d get him for 150 quid now.

Came on last night as a substitute for Chicago Fire in there 3-1 loss to Atlanta.

From the frying pan to the fire!

I think it’s more to do with the rabid supporter passion that makes our league ‘pure’. No matter if we are talking The Rangers or Berwick Rangers or Arniston Rangers. I’ll obviously never know but I doubt strongly I’d have spent 50 of my 59 years watching “major league soccer”. (Lower caps deliberate). Seems like shite but with a burger and a shake.
So, just back from the game.

Nice tidy little stadium - loads of character. Def geared toward the fans, lots of places to eat and drink. It was raining so they were handing out branded cloth towels which was a nice touch. I can see where Ron wants to emulate MLS with more of a matchday experience and I hope he does.

However.

The quality of the football was poor though. Really not good enough. Would be a very frustrating time if I was invested in either side. Tbh I can see how Mueller looked a pler over there but not good enough in Scotland.

Or the Nigerian World Cup Star.

Can't remember his name

Scored against New York Red Bull last night.

Scored against New York Red Bull last night.
Good goal too

They currently have another French guy doing the same.
Loic Damour is currently playing in the French 3rd tier whilst Hearts pick up most of his considerable wages. Next season will be his 4th and last season of his contract with Hearts. He has cost them a fortune.
Hibs have got off very lightly with Mueller.
Remember looking at Keichback,they had made up a song for him-Chonson Damour,didn't last.

This thread has been viewed 20982 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75