• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Chris Mueller

Not sure he would even care.
If he's as positive as he makes out he'll brush it off for what it is.

He's back doing his thing in a place where he's good enough to do it, we'll be a distant memory soon enough.
At least he got to meet an owl 🦉
that was a good tweet too

It’s not his fault that someone at Hibs decided to pay him big bucks.
Any vitriol should surely be aimed at them if anyone.
Bottom line, Hibs took a gamble that failed.
Nobody knows even if Hibs lost money overall. We may have covered the cost when we moved him on.
Anyway, good luck to the kid.
He seemed like a good lad.
Hope he does well
Fuck the haters
I agree. In the end he was pretty hopeless. But I have a soft spot for eccentric players, they brighten things up a bit and ultimately it’s not his fault he wasn’t up to it.

did he?
that smacks of a very Scottish view on life.
the dude is entitled to write/tweet anything he wants.
We love knocking them down though.
fairly bizarre that the folks that are ridiculing him now are the same bams that were listening to (and liking) his 'shite' in the first place.
funny old game Saint.
The ‘dude’ obviously can write whatever he wants, and I’m sure there’s a lot of people nodding along to his pearls of wisdom, but I’m happy to report that my very Scottish view on life is fully intact and I found it a wee bit daft a lot of the time. I wish him well, I wish he had managed to cope with the burden of coming to Scotland and playing for Hibs, it’s a shame for everyone involved it didn’t work out. Good luck to the boy.

I agree. In the end he was pretty hopeless. But I have a soft spot for eccentric players, they brighten things up a bit and ultimately it’s not his fault he wasn’t up to it.
He looked ok on YouTube but most players do when it’s all your good bits and we dinnae ken how good the opposition is. Moving tae a different culture isnae for everyone and sadly it wisnae for Chris. He came, he saw, he conked oot.

Sure even Martin Boyle ripped him for his Poundland Tony Robbins quotes when he joined!

I thought he wasn’t too bad IIH , dont recall ever saying aw naw muellers coming on 🤷‍♂️

Nobody is forced to get a twitter account.
That's actually not true. Lots of jobs where you have to have a social media presence.

That's actually not true. Lots of jobs where you have to have a social media presence.
Elon Musk for example...

I thought he wasn’t too bad IIH , dont recall ever saying aw naw muellers coming on 🤷‍♂️
I'm similar though I do recall on a good few occasions thinking 'get him off, he's murder, weak as piss'.

aye ok then.

I'll just shut masell off fi the world cos there are a bunch o fannies out there.
that's no really how it works Moaty.

Mibbe I should just learn how to use the ignore button on all social media sites

starting here
:sm113:
Who said that?

Who said that?
Whoever it was, ignore him/her!:coffee1:

Who said that?

A good pre season behind him and I think he'd have been a great player. We have had 1 or 2 in the past who looked garbage and returned a different player after the summer. He hadn't played for 2 months before coming into the team. It takes time to adapt to Scottish football as well.

A good pre season behind him and I think he'd have been a great player. We have had 1 or 2 in the past who looked garbage and returned a different player after the summer. He hadn't played for 2 months before coming into the team. It takes time to adapt to Scottish football as well.
I'd have taken a gamble on him for 1 more year.
something in there.
but then again, I wasn't forking out his allegedly ridiculous paychecks.

He wasn't awful but I felt he never got into the rhythm of Scottish football and always looked like he was about to click but sort of never did. I was never quite sure what position he was playing, for example, and indeed I'm not 100% sure he knew.

He wasn't awful but I felt he never got into the rhythm of Scottish football and always looked like he was about to click but sort of never did. I was never quite sure what position he was playing, for example, and indeed I'm not 100% sure he knew.
Same here - he never broke the crockery but he wisnae really much help in the kitchen.

Good luck tae him.

I thought Mueller was a decent "work in progress" sort of player.
He definitely had some talent and with a bit more time and coaching and a good pre-season I think he could have added something to the squad.
I get the impression the guy just hadn't settled in Scotland. Too much of a culture change.
Also he looked like he was finding the pace, intensity and physicality of the game here hard to adapt to. He wasn't getting enough game time either.
He wouldn't have been getting anywhere near the salary being banded about on social media either. Utter nonsense.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 21018 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75