• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Chris Mueller

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
Leaving? Screenshot_20220502-211124_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20220502-211124_Twitter.jpg

hopefully cause he’s been gash.

Looks like there is to be a big clearout at Hibs....lets hope much better comes in

What is GAM by the way?

Never good enough

He was gash.

Looks like there is to be a big clearout at Hibs....lets hope much better comes in

What is GAM by the way?
General Allocation Money can also be applied in the following circumstances: To sign players new to MLS (that is, a player who did not play in MLS during the previous season). To re-sign an existing MLS player. To off-set acquisition costs (loan and transfer fees).

10 million please.

Christ, this is painful.

Have the courage of your convictions to see it through.

What is GAM by the way?
Was a BJ when I was a gigolo

I hope not. With a good pre-season under his belt he could be one of our star players.

Was a BJ when I was a gigolo
Was just about to say - Orlando have done no bad out of it getting a gam 😂

In all seriousness it’s probably for the best. But, didn’t we pay money for him? Surprised we’d let him go for hee-haw.

The last derby at the PBS he shat out of a challenge that was maybe 60/40 in his favour, slowed up when he saw the Gunt player steaming in and made it a no-contest. On the basis of that, cheery 👋🏻

From what I've heard he's on very very good money and having thay freed up will be great.

Hes all fart and nae Shite. Hes wrote books on how to succeed and can't break into a hibs team with James Scott in it.

Thought we would be stuck with him a bit longer so thanks Chicago.

In all seriousness it’s probably for the best. But, didn’t we pay money for him? Surprised we’d let him go for hee-haw.
He was out of contract. We tried to bring him in early, but couldn't do a deal.

What is GAM by the way?
Give a mouthie.

Thought when he first came on'he has potential' but the more I saw of him I thought 'perhaps not'.

Mueller was an Ian Gordon vanity project. It was Ron's laddie trying to prove himself and justify his new job by discovering our new star striker. The problem was that he wasn't very good and the rumours of him being on big bucks was the final nail.

After waiting all that time and the build up ?

What a poor signing

He doesn’t appear to have much pace, has zero strength, and isn’t very skilful… he’d need a pre-season like Rocky 4 to change only one of those. If the chance to cut our loses is there, I’d take it.

Shaun Maloney used to play for Chicago Fire. I wonder if he tipped them off?

Mueller was an Ian Gordon vanity project. It was Ron's laddie trying to prove himself and justify his new job by discovering our new star striker. The problem was that he wasn't very good and the rumours of him being on big bucks was the final nail.
I've just read 20 posts and you are the only contibuter who exclaimed the obvious......another incompetent fuck up in a long list of incompetent fuck ups. They are ripping Hibernian FC to shreds. My season ticket renewal hangs extremely precariously. Fact. Is that ponzi scheme Sportemon Go still on the go ?

BIG G

More than likely he hasn't settled, or maybe his family hasn't.
I thought he showed enough that with a good pre-season and good coaching he could have developed into a decent player.
Start of a big overhaul I think.

I've just read 20 posts and you are the only contibuter who exclaimed the obvious......another incompetent fuck up in a long list of incompetent fuck ups. They are ripping Hibernian FC to shreds. My season ticket renewal hangs extremely precariously. Fact. Is that ponzi scheme Sportemon Go still on the go ?

BIG G
Phew ! You've put me out of my misery i.e.Sportmon Go!I was going to get very irrate saying 'in these enlightened times it should be Sport Downes Syndrome shirley?'

Pay for the hopeless *&*^ flight masel.

Did he take part in the open training day?

BIG G
Sportemon Go appears to have bitten the dust as well.
Peeling back the pish.

Did he take part in the open training day?
He did.
Signed autographs and did pictures with kids

Half of me is delighted if this turns out to be true..he was clearly completely unsuited to our game. Weak as piss, no pace and heart of a mouse jumping out of challenges. He had no stand out attribute I could see.

The other half worries what we're going to bring into the clownshow next. Roll up...roll up.

Ron speaking to his laddie about the Mueller deal

What a fuck up we've been this season.

Fans often cry out for a scorched earth policy after a bad season... rare to see one in action.

Who's next?

🔥🔥🔥

Fans often cry out for a scorched earth policy after a bad season... rare to see one in action.

Who's next?

🔥🔥🔥
It's like The Apprentice.
(not that I have watched said pish)

I actually don't think he's a bad player, but its not been a good move for him.
The fact that he goes straight back to America instead of trying his hand at any other European club and country suggests he has given up on his plan to play in Europe.
Not settled, homesick quite likely.

4 months is no time to adapt to a new game. Hitting the ground running doesn't happen for many.

He could've improved, but no guarantees, if he goes I won't miss him, but I would've been up for giving it an extended chance. He at least tried to go forward.

It's quite embarrassing if nothing else
Wait 6 months for a player that lasts 4.

I actually feel a bit sad about it.
After a whole load of hoopla he arrived months after signing.
The guy was desperate to do well.
I met him and he was a good guy. However, he just didn't have it as a player with insufficient speed his biggest issue. A short, slight player needs speed, skill and agility.
His best game was probably his first against Cove and his best moment by far would have been against Dundee Utd if Melkerson had put away Muellers fantastic pass in the dying embers of the game which would have taken us top 6.
I really wish Ron had just told Ross what his transfer budget was last summer and he had told recruitment what he wanted and that way this whole cluster fuck could have been avoided.

It's like The Apprentice.
(not that I have watched said pish)
How do you know what it's like then?

Where did the rumours of him being on big bucks come from? He was on c£1,500 a week in America. Their wages are published, so that for once is actually a fact. I don’t doubt we’ll have probably given him a bump, but nowhere near some of the figures I’ve seen. He’d be on a couple of grand a week at the most with incentives, which he’ll never have hit, as he wouldn’t get a game in the juniors.

You’re right that it’s another shit show from Jnr., along with the two from Charleston he brought over on trial. He hasn’t a clue and we seriously need to chase him.

It’s feeling more and more like a new owner should be the priority, as it’s just one fuck up after another.

Surprised we’re not being offered BBQ grills with our season ticket, so we can all have a cook up in the West Stand car park before the games, like they do in the country that has no idea how competitive sport works.

This should be the final nail in the coffin for the recruitment committee of 6 who ever scouted and approved this move should immediately be releaved of all duties !!
What an absolute shambles Ron Gordon has turned us into,when he took over we were widely regarded as one of the most efficiently run clubs in the county,we're now lurching from embarrassing mistake to another,
He's our Boris Johnson !!!!!

Mueller signed on a pre contract in July or August last year . Ian Gordon took over in October. No saying he had nowt tae dae with the signing but he wisnae in charge when Mueller signed.

Mueller signed on a pre contract in July or August last year . Ian Gordon took over in October. No saying he had nowt tae dae with the signing but he wisnae in charge when Mueller signed.
He was “Technical Scout” when Mueller was signed. He was very much his recommendation if reports from the time are to be believed. He was promoted from Technical Scout to his current role.

This thread has been viewed 21036 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75