• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Whose all going the morn

Stew the Hibee

Capital Green
Private Member
Reaction score
east stand:bbb:

canny wait:bbb:

Aye, just to bless the huns and throw some holy water at them :wink::popcorn3:

east stand:bbb:

canny wait:bbb:

can't go packing house and car busted so transport is a nogo, argh i hate his, unless there is a link online, i will be listening as i am to stingy to pay for sky sports

in my ST seat west lower :banana

I am :bbb:

Not got a ticket yet, but hopefully get one in the morning, any idea what time the tickett office is open until???

Not got a ticket yet, but hopefully get one in the morning, any idea what time the tickett office is open until???

till kick off

kick off from what i have read

im going. first game in months.

kick off from what i have read

Good stuff, il probs head down about 11.30 cant imagine it being that busy.

il be there :thumbgrin

Moi! Ill be getting a ticket tomorrow

Am going, in the east 1st time in a long time.Normally in the ff.:giggle:

Am going, in the east 1st time in a long time.Normally in the ff.:giggle:

same here

I'm going always sit in the east but the morn i'm in ff upper, now i'm regreting getting a ticket there instead of east the ff is always qiuet and the east is so vocal feck what have i done!!!!

sadly no i have to make do with beer and sky sports wish i was going you cant beat er for the noise so give a big bounce for me:applause::applause::applause:

I'm going always sit in the east but the morn i'm in ff upper, now i'm regreting getting a ticket there instead of east the ff is always qiuet and the east is so vocal feck what have i done!!!!

:tuttut:

FF Upper for me and we're always noisy :lookaround:

FF Flag anyone ?:hmmm

My wee bro got me a ticket for the East and I cannae wait! :yeah:

in my ST seat west lower :banana

Me too, with my mates and laddie as ever.

On my jack jones in the west lower. Cannae wait. 3-2.

On my jack jones in the west lower. Cannae wait. 3-2.

You must owe your bairn a fortune K! :laff:

:tuttut:

FF Upper for me and we're always noisy :lookaround:

FF Flag anyone ?:hmmm

Good to hear that some people get a bit of banter and noise going in the FF....

Cant make the game myself just going to watch it in the New Yorker instead.

we shall overcome
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wqyfM1H0U0I&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wqyfM1H0U0I&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Aye, just to bless the huns and throw some holy water at them :wink::popcorn3:

What's religion got to do with anything? I'd love it if Hibs fans didn't involve themselves in the sectarian pish that exists in Scotland. I find it sad that some folk constantly have to link football with religion. Weegie team fans do it themselves enough without us having to. We should rise above religious intolerance that doesn't concern us.

What's religion got to do with anything? I'd love it if Hibs fans didn't involve themselves in the sectarian pish that exists in Scotland. I find it sad that some folk constantly have to link football with religion. Weegie team fans do it themselves enough without us having to. We should rise above religious intolerance that doesn't concern us.

Nothing at all to do with football, it was a joke man that's why the silly smilies are there:thumbgrin

As for throwing holy water at them, I wouldn't dream of it. Hand grenades, now there's.........:rollfloor

The only religious intolerance at ER tomorrow will come from the south stand where the Orcs will be.

Thanks for the lecture Mandy, did you enjoy watching the game in the pool hall? :roll:

You must owe your bairn a fortune K! :laff:

A good few IOU's in the piggy bank dude..

I might take a few oot when the Mrs isn't around..:giggle:

Missing a home tie against SPL opposition is unforgivable!!:red:

Never again can you accuse someone of being a part time fan cause they chose to sit during a game!!!!!!:coffee:

This thread has been viewed 2132 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75