Who now?

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
David Stendel sounds interesting Daniel Stendel is standout candidate for Hibs job despite Barnsley sacking, says former Easter Road midfielder

not bothered re knowledge of scottish game, think Roger or Grant Murray could provide that as possible first team coaches.
Agreed - if Grant Murray is going to become the Assistant Coach, and Steven Whittaker is set to be the First Team Coach, the new Head Coach doesn’t need to be an expert on the squad of the league.

What the new Head Coach does need to do above all else is energise this team, give them back some confidence and freedom, get them playing well and winning.

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Any new manager should be allowed to bring in his own Assistant. I don't think it's a good start when clubs say any new manager has to work with an Assistant already in place.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Any new manager should be allowed to bring in his own Assistant. I don't think it's a good start when clubs say any new manager has to work with an Assistant already in place.
Agreed. I'm fairly certain though whoever gets the job will be allowed to bring in his own number 2.

Last edited:

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I'm sure Stendel is a very good coach, but will be amazed if Hibs go for another guy pretty much in the same mould as Heckingbottom in regards to knowledge of the leagues in Scotland.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ross is announced today..

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm sure Stendel is a very good coach, but will be amazed if Hibs go for another guy pretty much in the same mould as Heckingbottom in regards to knowledge of the leagues in Scotland.

Agreed. Now is not the time for another experiment or "project". I get that every new appointment carries a risk (Terry Butcher seemed to tick all the boxes etc) but some are more risky than others.

gun ainm

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

I am a romantic (aren't all Hibees?), I'd far rather we put the house on an exciting proposition than a middle of the road steady the ship type with good knowledge of the Scottish game. Not that I am saying that Stendel and Ross epitomise those 2 options (I don't know them) but I wouldnt be narrowing the field of candidates by applying criteria that'll supposedly reduce risk. I like Hibs to be imaginative and bold in our play and choice of manager rather than fearful, conservative & Yamish.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Screenshot_20191107-113554_Twitter.jpg

I didn't think we could get him anyway but he may be going to Stoke.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Surely to God we don't want another cu*t who managed barnsley!!

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was there a reason John Collins was watching the Hibs development squad play Celtic the other day. I didn't think he worked for Celtic anymore?

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Was there a reason John Collins was watching the Hibs development squad play Celtic the other day. I didn't think he worked for Celtic anymore?
I don’t think he works for any club, possibly just keeping an interest in what’s happening.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Someone said he works for Celtic. Scouts youth players apparently. No sure if it's true though.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Pat Fenlon 16/1 in bookies and “pie n bovril on twitter . shows the utter garbage folk type and as for bookies, they’ll chuck any old shite upC6178617-5E5F-4784-BB12-6D083DD6C712.png

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
To be honest I'd go with bookies before I'd go with pollsters.

Pollsters seem to act with impunity from one election to the next and great credibility despite regularly fucking up. They still get paid by their sponsors.

Bookies would lose actual money if they fuck up. There's no poor bookies.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Im sure if you put a tenner on Stubbsy for example his price would come down to about 8/1 lol

Reactions: Dub

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I don’t think he works for any club, possibly just keeping an interest in what’s happening.
Does a bit of work for Coerver coaching not sure if he’s scouting for Celtic

Bobby_Combe

Bounce Radge
Fear not, gentle folks. HARRY KEWELL was at McDiarmid Park today. The Hibs job, he says, is "another option" for him.

A year at Crawley Town (English League Two) and 2 months and 10 days at Notts County (same league) eminently qualifies him to step into the job at ER. He left County 22nd out of 24 ...

Who the hell do these people think they are?

Hibernian manager's job 'an option' - Harry Kewell
Harry Kewell: Notts County sack manager after 10 weeks

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Fear not, gentle folks. HARRY KEWELL was at McDiarmid Park today. The Hibs job, he says, is "another option" for him.

A year at Crawley Town (English League Two) and 2 months and 10 days at Notts County (same league) eminently qualifies him to step into the job at ER. He left County 22nd out of 24 ...

Who the hell do these people think they are?

Hibernian manager's job 'an option' - Harry Kewell
Harry Kewell: Notts County sack manager after 10 weeks
Don't get ahead of yourself just yet.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
No thanks to Harry Kewell. Fantastic playing career but no evidence to support he'd be a good first team coach. Some ridiculous names being mentioned like Klinsmann. If only!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Get tae fuck Garry

Hibs v Motherwell