• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Waiting for a takeaway curry from Cutting Chai in leith

Low fat chilli burger, bacon, salad, tomato, emmental, mustard and chilli relish on a brioche bun, seasoned fries and some yogurt coleslaw. Back on the McGuigans Shiraz Reserve after a couple of dry nights, reading the bounce and seeking out a film on IPTV.

Fish pie, Brooklyn lager watching a doc about the three gorges dam in china

Made a Thai beef salad earlier which was possibly the nicest thing I've ever made.
Had a Whisky matured Thistly Cross cider.
Yellow tail piont noir and attempting to watch Save me too even though Save me led to sleepless nights

Herb and Garlic Spatchcock Chicken, roast tatties, stuffing, sweetcorn, green beans with garlic and med veg, shiraz, a mint Ritter Sport and Bowie on Gladstonbury. Perfect.

Bowie, IPA

had salmon with some veg and spaghetti for tea

cheese and oatcakes soon

Costco fillet steak, finely sliced, red onion and baby corn stir fried. Noodles and teriyaki sauce with a bit of soy sauce. Bottle of campo viejo reserva (also Costco) to lubricate my tonsils( I f I still had them)
De fuckin lish.

Bowie, IPA

had salmon with some veg and spaghetti for tea

cheese and oatcakes soon

Just had cheese and crackers to top a fine evening. Took a day off the morn too.

Faggots.

No need.
A lot of us are interested in food and stuff. Just ignore the thread ffs.

No need.
A lot of us are interested in food and stuff. Just ignore the thread ffs.
? Nah... I'll tell you what I'll ignore you instead.

Rib Eye Steak, Salad, Coleslaw, a glass of Bomonti Fabrika Turkish Lager and the radio on.

Shoarma chicken finely chopped with diced fresh tomatoes in toasted pita bread smothered in spicy, hot chilli tomato sauce and creamy garlic sauce on top of that.

Black Dutch filter coffee

Babylon 5 (part of ongoing daily SF binge).

baked cod and mash doing some online training..

Shite day and couldn't be arsed cooking so had cheesy beanos.
Drinking Scarborough fair IPA very nice with hints of parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme

what kind of sauce did you use?

what kind of sauce did you use?
Gravy (Bisto).:43:

Last edited:
Nairns gf crackers,Arran cracked black peppercorn cheddar,drinking coffee watching the rain fall on my new decking and thinking my new hibs bucket hat will be used more for rain than sun

Freshly caught West Coast Haddock ( far superior to cod imho) and chips and a cup of Earl Grey. It don't get much better than this. Would this satisfy your sophisticated palate Sir Shrink?

Love haddock and chips. Enjoy a wee trip to North Berwick for a fish supper from the Berwick Fry.
Not a fan of tea at all. Apart from girly fruit tea or green tea.

I am supping Deuchars IPA as I watch Everton batter Leicester. Later is pork chops, chips and beans for tea, no had that for ages.

Went to Morningside for butcher meat and fresh haddock last Friday, caught the butcher by 10 minutes, missed the fish shop by an hour. Love haddock and chips and earl grey tea. Pork madras tonight, not done in the slow cooker, so pork was a little tough.

had a prawn curry with some home made flatbreads for tea, alcohol free ipa from brewdog

Homemade pizza with jalapenos and German pepperoni,qashed down with Daura damm beer

Now on 19 crimes Uprising £7 from morrisons

Home made mini meat baws with chilli and cheese through them , Bolognese sauce , spaghetti and garlic and tomato flat bread . Washed down with a few Henry Weston ciders..,..nnniiiccceee ?

I’m reading a tremendous book called the Delaneys of Edinburgh based on the true story of an Irish families struggle set in the old town around the time of Hibs formation. Good Hibs content especially around first cup win in 1887 and lot of other good historical and political stuff of the time!

Fairly average tea of noodles with vegetables, teriyaki and peanut sauce , couple of takeaway pints from Nauticus

Last night ordered Chinese from Jiuding in Albert Street. First time used. A brazed Tofu dish and an Indonesian Vegetable dish, which is not on their menu but made for me anyway. The guy was apologetic that you cannot order online and that their menu is not on line either, though someone had a photo of the paper menu online. Fine by me.
2 X Bottles of Lidl's own brand, Hatherwood Craft Beer Company, Green Gecko IPA. They do 5 craft beers now. It says on the label of each that Patrick McGinty is the Head Brewer. At £1 for 500 ml bottles, he hasnae got on my goat.

Watched the excellent documentary Rudeboy: The Story of Trojan Records.
( Empire>Movies>2020)
Short life 1968 - 1975 but had massive influence. Big impression on me buying loads of their stuff and making it a seemless move into 2 Tone in 1979.
Food was very good and enough for todays lunch. Will use Jiuding again.

BIG G

Just back from an hours foraging in the local woods for chickweed, wild onion and fungi to add to the mountain of home grown veg in my allotment.

It was pissing down with rain however so it’s looking like a tin of Heinz tomato and a potted noodle snack whilst perusing the latest lovelies on grannyfilth.com

Best Wishes ✊

I made a mature cheddar, boiled ham, picalilli and VEGAN coleslaw roll. Big G and his Vegan ramblings got me to thinking, I cannae eat eggs, I am pretty much lactose intolerant, try Aldi's vegan coleslaw. Its lovely. Glass of bitter lemon and a quick squint at the bounce on a 15 minute work lunch break.

Had takeaway burgers from Portobello Tap last night, was very tasty. Also had Buffalo cauliflower, deep fried in hot sauce and possibly one of the nicest things I’ve eaten in ages. Beer was lovely too.

It was pissing down with rain however so it’s looking like a tin of Heinz tomato and a potted noodle snack whilst perusing the latest lovelies on grannyfilth.com

Best Wishes ✊

Excellent tip.
:P

The tomato soup from Lidl is indistinguishable from Heinz.

Just back from an hours foraging in the local woods for chickweed, wild onion and fungi to add to the mountain of home grown veg in my allotment.

Best Wishes ✊
Daily Tripe.

?

pad thai from Thai Bowl on Leith Walk. brooklyn lager and a cocktail

Chicken Fajitas, McGuigans Shiraz Reserve and the radio on whilst browsing the bounce.

I'd be as well just copy and pasting....?
Had spicy chicken pizza, washed down with a couple of Magners - and, of course, a bottle of 19 Crimes to finish off.
*The Uprising version tonight.

Fish supper and Brewdog lost lager

Prawn tacos earlier and two takeaway pilot pints from Nauticus in Leith, on a tropical IPA from Williams bros just now

This thread has been viewed 258475 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back