• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

There might be a spelling mistake...
fisting wideos? tryina help here...

Half marathon done…

Attachments

• 137A3A45-6FBB-447C-A637-927A4CBE0272.jpeg
    137A3A45-6FBB-447C-A637-927A4CBE0272.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 20
Mcains chips eggs and beans , lwatching the blackcaps building a Ist innings total . No wine , driving later 😩

Mcains chips eggs and beans , lwatching the blackcaps building a Ist innings total . No wine , driving later 😩
You live like a Prince...

Prince GIF

Homemade kebab meat,Homemade pitta bread,Cabbage and tomato with North African kebab sauce.
Watching and laughing at Spooked Scotland.
Drinking the last of my Highland park cask strength whisky

Porridge Bar,Tea and Dead Mans Shoes on Film 4

Duvel (ah know), heaviest crisps I have ever had (weight), and Obi Wan Euan latest ep (4).

A burrito, beans and rice and a taco. Quality! 😋

Attachments

• PXL_20220610_233210579.jpg
    PXL_20220610_233210579.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 12
Drank 6 bottles of Estrella Galicia watching Hungary v France last nite . Couple of large Jamesons as a nite cap. Good stuff.

Drank 6 bottles of Estrella Galicia watching Hungary v France last nite . Couple of large Jamesons as a nite cap. Good stuff.

My favourite on draft in Duquesa and Sabi.

Must be good , it was austria v france 🤣

Porridge Bar,Tea and Dead Mans Shoes on Film 4
Great movie!

Fried egg roll, mug of black coffee.

A burrito, beans and rice and a taco. Quality! 😋
That looks braw

Used to be able to get the gluten free stuff but cannae find it these days was a favorite too

Piece oan chopped pork wae nice soft bread,whittard coffees of the world Dominican Republic nice and watching new order live at alexandra palace

Pie and Black Coffee.Watching High Society.It really is pish apart from Louis Amstrong.

Grace Kelly really was lousy.No wonder she married well.

Pork Gyro and chips, Sugar free Xtra Irn Bru and last series of Killing Eve

Glass of Yakut.
Watching Le Mans 24hours.
Wishing I was there.
Been a while since i was.

Chicken fajitas, jam shed Shiraz and my missus is watching dirty dancing as I read the Inter web.

Chicken fajitas, jam shed Shiraz and my missus is watching dirty dancing as I read the Inter web.
Ma lassie brought a bottle of that round the night 🤔

W
Ma lassie brought a bottle of that round the night 🤔
What did you think of it Joe?
I’m partial to a Shiraz but I’m not too keen on Jamshed. Bit cloying to my taste, although 1875 keeps the sales numbers up!

W

I’m partial to a Shiraz but I’m not too keen on Jamshed. Bit cloying to my taste, although 1875 keeps the sales numbers up!
Not tried it , I’ve tasted jamshed malbec which is ok as well as trivento , but they haven’t displaced a good rioja for me 🤷‍♂️

W

Far too sweet for me

Far too sweet for me

I drank Rioja for years, then generally McGuigans Shiraz, now I prefer Jam Shed, although I do get the sweet comments.

Having been introduced to the Snappy Shopper app i use it to get my cairry oots delivered from Scotmid. Big bottles of Peroni at £2.10 each and delivered usually within half an hour.

Just scranned a bagle. And watching the last episode of The Offer

Veg chilli,Italian spiced wedges and flat breads.
Standard 19 crimes and watching Gogglebox

Chicken fried rice with sweet and sour sauce, crispy salt and pepper chicken strips. The flight attendant

Well today being Father's Day i shall be going up to my lassies in Gracemount.

There I shall sit with the grandbairns and get fed with my favourite scran.

Mince and tatties with doughboys.

Woe is me. The grandbairns are at their div of an auld man's today.

So the mince and tatties and doughboys are cancelled till the morn.

Well today being Father's Day i shall be going up to my lassies in Gracemount.

There I shall sit with the grandbairns and get fed with my favourite scran.

Mince and tatties with doughboys.
I always called them doughballs , they were balls and not shaped like boys as I recall 🤷‍♂️

My ma used to call them doughboys Joe. And my ma's word was good enough for this auld yin😁

Right a wee bit of a mince and tatties question.

Is it acceptable to put peas into the mince?

My ma did. My lassie doesn't unless I'm there for my tea.

My ma used to call them doughboys Joe. And my ma's word was good enough for this auld yin😁
Yip I know a guy from the links in kirkcaldy also called them doughboys , so looks like us smeatonians got it wrong 🤣🤣

Right a wee bit of a mince and tatties question.

Is it acceptable to put peas into the mince?

My ma did. My lassie doesn't unless I'm there for my tea.
Always put peas in the mince,it's no right without them

Either way they are the business eh? Oh and a slice of plain bread for the gravy

Always put peas in the mince,it's no right without them
Well said. My lassie thinks it shouldn't happen but what do Bairns know?

Just had a cheese tomato and salami sandwich and 2 bottles of Efes in the shade :)

Forza.
Sounds boss mate. Snappy Shopper just delivered 6 pint bottles of Peroni to my door.
And rather pathetically a yogurt so i didn't look like a jakey

This thread has been viewed 260446 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50