What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Admin
This thread dying a death , its cup final scrannage week. I am on haddock salt and vinegar goujons, fried thin sliced tatties, tartare and broon sauce, wine on Monday and the radio on.

Zab

Admin
This thread dying a death , its cup final scrannage week. I am on haddock salt and vinegar goujons, fried thin sliced tatties, tartare and broon sauce, wine on Monday and the radio on.

For tea tonight I had scrambled egg (heated olive oil in the pan, 3 eggs, dash of milk, ground pepper, salt) with spinach on a slice of brown toast. Generous splash of cholula sauce all round. Wash down with diluting juice.

Watched Rock N Rolla on Netflix, no seen it for years but very good film.

tricky

Legendary Radge
Had spag bol early doors then first game of Monday fives at porty since about October followed by a pint at teuchters in leith, peckish now again

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Hoisin Duck Pizza (fusion food) and Vino Tinto (Campo Viejo Reserve, down from £11 to £ less than £8 in Morrisons), gogglebox then Time for Heroes.
Mind Time for Heroes is three hours long, I'd forgotten that!

Fernando

Just A Radge
Home made chicken noddle soup wae loads o spring onions in it drinking a bottle of wine 19 crimes listening to some great tunes fae the bounce still nervous 😬

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here