• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Two home made pancakes and a cup of char.
Enough to tide me over until Hibbybilly style breakfast time.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Morrison’s have got these which I assume are stocked by most of the other major supermarkets.

No need at all for those generic sh1tey pitta breads to be used and miles ahead of guff wraps. Kebab shops slowly upping their game to use decent bread.

Versatile as F for stuffing 👀 as they’re already cut and ideal for the Foreman grill.

The same mob also do Focaccia version and both cheap as.67C12FE1-F4FD-4D88-A598-F51CAEFDA53F.jpeg

Admin
Morrison’s have got these which I assume are stocked by most of the other major supermarkets.

No need at all for those generic sh1tey pitta breads to be used and miles ahead of guff wraps. Kebab shops slowly upping their game to use decent bread.

Versatile as F for stuffing 👀 as they’re already cut and ideal for the Foreman grill.

The same mob also do Focaccia version and both cheap as.View attachment 2651
Furry boots in Morrisons? The bread isle?

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Assisted in the kitchen making a quiche. eggs, cheese, red pepper, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes, I got a slap for eating the cheese quicker than I could grate it. Pah. Not ate since porridge time, it smells the bees knees. Oh and bacon, I opened the pkt.

Admin
I had a wrap stuffed with various austrian smoked meats, goats cheese and salad topped with chilli and tomato relish, a yogurt, a glass of diet Lilt and a five minute peak at the bounce.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
I had a wrap stuffed with various austrian smoked meats, goats cheese and salad topped with chilli and tomato relish, a yogurt, a glass of diet Lilt and a five minute peak at the bounce.
My very favourite snack of all time is Austrian smoked cheese. I can eat a whole sausage of it without even blinking.

Admin
My very favourite snack of all time is Austrian smoked cheese. I can eat a whole sausage of it without even blinking.
I like it too, but today I had austrian sausage, they were doing it in Lidl, both it and the wee Pates I mentioned a few weeks back are ace!

moathibby

Bounce Radge
What do you call a bear without a ear?
Anything you like he can't hear you. Ok tea tonight,home made veggie soup with barley, rice and kidney beans.Shepherd's Pie-from some group that make microwave meals for my mum,the Parsley Group or something, then I had Greek Yogurt with an added banana.And a black Coffee.Was watching the 6o'clock news.

Admin
Anything you like he can't hear you. Ok tea tonight,home made veggie soup with barley, rice and kidney beans.Shepherd's Pie-from some group that make microwave meals for my mum,the Parsley Group or something, then I had Greek Yogurt with an added banana.And a black Coffee.Was watching the 6o'clock news.
B

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Do you know Coco Whitson? Or Derek Moorhead?Who else?That guy with the one ear?What was his name again?
Lugless Douglas ?

BIG G

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Bounce Radge
Do you know Coco Whitson? Or Derek Moorhead?Who else?That guy with the one ear?What was his name again?
geez up in the flats behind the postie club . Coco whitson , Billy wood jambo all stayed there . Derek Moorhead stayed in the findlays i think .they were all above me at school , but was pals with them all .

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old