• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Admin
Working all day, but had marmite and cheese on toast, sipping coffee and jumping between reading the bounce and doing invoicing. Tempted to take a half day this afternoon, the weather seems so nice?

moathibby

Bounce Radge
geez up in the flats behind the postie club . Coco whitson , Billy wood jambo all stayed there . Derek Moorhead stayed in the findlays i think .they were all above me at school , but was pals with them all .
I'm writing this from the Findlay's I don't remember Derek staying near me,I know woody,Coco I am quite good friends with,see him at the Hibs club and he plays bass both for Boots For Dancing and Voicex.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
This morning we had scrambled egg and fish fingers,a bit toast with marmite and a black coffee,Think we watched Homes Under the Hammer.I helped my mum make a white loaf and we're having chicken salad for tea.Flog It's on.

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
This morning we had scrambled egg and fish fingers,a bit toast with marmite and a black coffee,Think we watched Homes Under the Hammer.I helped my mum make a white loaf and we're having chicken salad for tea.Flog It's on.
Fish fingers for brekky?
Strange times indeed.

Joking aside, I love fish fingers but they are three times smaller than “a were a lad“

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm writing this from the Findlay's I don't remember Derek staying near me,I know woody,Coco I am quite good friends with,see him at the Hibs club and he plays bass both for Boots For Dancing and Voicex.
I was best mates with Woody's wee brother Bob wood. Mates i had from the Findlay's were John Gilroy, James Kelly , his big brother Eddie and mark mark Reilly.

jock3

Bounce Radge
I normally have a couple of drinks Saturday nite, been trying cider. Very refreshing, Aspalls is nice but Thatchers is way too sweet. Should have known with a name like that!

jock3

Bounce Radge
Just watching the original Austin Powers. Pretty good, if you can forget the sequels. Liz Hurley is top totty, reminds of an ex-gf from many moons ago. I let her go, dohhhhh!

sauzee 1875

Bounce Radge
Just had a wee Bbq washed down with glass of spaten lager from my new beer machine
Pubs not opening soon so bring pub to my garage.
Recommend them guys if anyone thinking off getting one

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
tonight is a wee delivery from the local hostelry.
Greek Salad.
Chips n Dip trio with Queso, Gaucomale & Salsa.
Quesadilla with roast chicken, avacado, bacon and cheese.
Bottle of Bread and Butter California Pinot Noir.
Watching 90 Day Fiance.
Brawsome.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Just watching the original Austin Powers. Pretty good, if you can forget the sequels. Liz Hurley is top totty, reminds of an ex-gf from many moons ago. I let her go, dohhhhh!
Right then.
No fcukin danger you get away with a claim like that but no supporting evidence.
“Oh yes I was shagging this Liz Hurley lookalike but I dumped her because ... well..... “ exactly.
Fcuk off.

Post your pic of you and this amazing babe, doesn’t have to be in flagrante delicto, just holding hands will do.
Otherwise it leaves us to surmise the close relationship you had with Hurley was that fat fcuker from Lost the TV series.

Down to you now mate.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old